Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Make sure ladies if buying false eyelashes they the real deal Just seen this article big bust  by customs in New Orleans.

Eye-popping 6,000 false lashes seized at New Orleans airport (apnews.com)

Gee. I would think they would have more important things to do. I would take my chances. They look pretty.

Anonymous

Oh imagine many got by. Customs can’t catch them all. Know can find fake watches and sunglasses dime a dozen.

Anonymous

Donna…

One thing is certain in this life…people will stop at nothing if money is involved….

Maybe if the smugglers are caught, they should be hung up in the town square……and given a dozen lashes……

Smiles, grace xx

Trisha
        Duchess

😅

Anonymous

Hi Grace oh I agree there for sure Look at all the other things that slip by like those false high name brand purses and such. That would be a big plus for smugglers to have done would pay to watch it. rofl.

Leave it to us! lol

Anonymous

Little off the  topic  of false lashes but do own a false ladies rolax watch.

Donna

Anonymous

False false lashes? What’s next? They should donate them to CDH, I’m sure we could find a use for them.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Good idea have a friend that works for airport customs and should see the warehouses full of stuff a shopping dream ask me.  haha.

Anonymous

They have three of my Swiss Army knives.

Anonymous

LOL all the years of travel aboard airport seized and made me throw away so many things would love to go shopping in the warehouses from all the seized merchandise this girl could maybe be in paradise. lol

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Maybe they were found by accident as they may have been looking for drugs. I can imagine they usually wouldn’t have batted an eyelid at finding eyelashes…..

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?