• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How do I get both eyebrows to look the same?

I had a way to do it but it was radical. I shaved them off and would draw them in with an eyeliner pencil.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

There are some YouTube tutorials on this. One that I watched said to remember, you eyebrows are sisters not twins.

Hugs, Liara

Anastasia, I bought mine at Sephora, makes a set of eyebrow stencils. That is what I use, made from a clear vinyl, hold it over the right area and draw a single line with your eyebrow pencil, then fill it in to your satisfaction.

hugs,

Lauren M

Peta Mari
      Lady

I have a droopy eye which means one brow sits lower than the other.

I actually worked on them last night and made them more acceptable and balanced.

While looking into a magnifying mirror, i used a ruler and eyebrow pencil to mark the brows out. I have a bit of a crease running between my eyes which is basically dead center.

I marked a line on each brow the same distance apart and plucked all the hairs in between. Yay i no longer have a monobrow oflight fuzzy hair.

From the edge of my nose i ran the ruler up through my iris and marked a line running through the brow. This gives me a mark point for the highest part of thebrow.

I did same technique to the edge of my eye and marked a line. This marks the end of the brow. And plucked all the hairs on the temple side of that line.

I then found the brow bones and ran the ruler across the face marking it with a line. And did the same with the bottom of the brow which gave me a template to remove all hairs outside those lines. Im at the age my eye lids are starting to grow hairs. Out they came.

The brows looked remarkably more balanced. I drew the shape on each and very slowly and gradually plucked them into shape. And wallaaa. I’m happy with the results

The brow stencils at Sephora work so well and you can get different shapes as well . For glamor I love the high arch. I just dont care for the real thin brow look so they work wonderful. Also have my girl at the salon that does my hair shape and trim them to go along with my hairstyle

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I get mine waxed every 3-4 weeks.  My esthetician keeps them looking perfect.

Destiny, I am so with you.  I have a terrible time doing it by myself and usually consider it the toughest part of my getting ready.  While I have my own natural hair on my head, the rest of my body is rather hairless and I do not have eyebrows (ok maybe once a year I see 2 tiny feeble sprouts which I pluck).  I also have a misshapen brow ridge on one side as a result of an industrial accident years ago.  So, I have the stencils that I work with but have never seemed to be able to do the magic that the occasional makeup artist can perform.   For me it is the never ending quest for a non-comical look.  Most days now I just freehand them in while I look in the mirror and try to balance my good brow ridge with my damaged one.  Still, I persist and perhaps one day I just might  learn to do a fast face that I will be really happy with.  Thanks Destiny for this very useful question and thanks also to everyone else that added their techniques to the mix.

Marg

Ok I have a major question how can I get my eyebrows to look more femmine and still look like a guy with out anyone who can tell I wear makeup I have only 3 woman I work with who know I dress and they have no problem with me been out with them ship but my eyebrows to thick some on another site said use Vaseline on my eyebrows but I don’t think it true I’m now in my stages of retirement and hope to have more time for ambermaria which I definitely need thank you everyone have a beautiful day besafe becareful

Yes Laura thank you for responding have a gourgous day

Mishi
        Lady

Did you ever find any sound advice about this? I’m in the same boat, I don’t want two neat little arrows signposting directly to ➡️crossdresser⬅️,but I don’t want to look like captain caveman when I’m trying to look like a pretty princess either! What’s a girl to do?

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Mishi.
      J J
      Lady

You don’t! As my wax technician says, “eyebrows are siblings, not twins.” Each side of our face is a good bit different, and brows are the same. Too much symmetry looks fake. Tame your brows, but don’t over do shaping them, let them express themselves as part of you.

unfortunately, my brows are Siamese twins, joined at the hip (center/unibrow),   but my technician has given me two distinct brows that are similar, but not identical.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?