Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How do you feminize your eyebrows without outing yourself? Any tips would be great.

Well, My ethnic heritage almost made my eyebrows disappear, I’m a mix of Dutch, German and Swiss and as we age our eyebrows, which were already faint as they were blonde, get even thinner. I used to pluck the strays and still do. In order to not “out” yourself, you have to be rather judicious about plucking your brows, particularly if your endowed with healthy male brows. My eyebrows were not that thick and were blonde and all I had to do was keep them in good shape. Now I use an eyebrow stencil to get the shape correct and all I have to do is pluck the strays that won’t cooperate.

Anonymous
      Lady

Dana
      Can’t say I have managed to get to feminised eyebrows but have gradually managed to move away from my former bushy eye brows so they are thin enough to be made feminine perhaps further down the road.
      As I have to have regular injections in my eyes and have rather sunken eyes my rationale is that it was necessary to avoid my eyebrows getting in the way at Eye Unit appointments and it also stops my eyebrows appearing in my sight.
      Rachel

You could just pluck strays, and then groom them when in fem mode. Though I don’t think eyebrows and “outing” oneself is necessarily related as there’s such a variety of brow shapes… but grooming in fem mode, vs. not grooming in boy mode could make that difference that you’re looking for.

What I mean by grooming in this context is using some brow pomade (depending on how coarse your brows are you can use hair gel, mouse, etc.) and then make them look combed and intentionally groomed. Kind of like hair… you can wake up and just go out doing your business without grooming and it gives off a different vibe. Combing your hair, or styling it with product, shows you’re intentionally making an effort to look your best.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I have thin mine to the point that if I do any more there would be no hiding the female look. Do what you are comfortable with,

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous
      Lady

I just keep them trimmed up, pluck stray hairs and keep them from looking like lost caterpillars. I do plan to go have them worked on one day just haven’t found the time yet to do that. I do want them to look neater and more feminine.

DianaCD22
      Duchess

Hi Dana,

You should be able to trim them without outing yourself. There are eyebrow trimmers that can get rid of the bushy caterpillar and not look feminine.  As others have said too, pluck the strays yup that are outside of the brow line.

When I went to see Amy, of Just You, in Vegas she used purple Elmer’s glue to smooth the hairs down and then went over them with a neutralizer.  That pretty much made them disappear. Then she added “new” brows with a brush and powder.

I haven’t tried to repeat what she did yet, but I do have all of the products to make the attempt now.

People pay far less attention to things like eyebrows than you think. I used to shave my eyebrows completely off and then draw in a pretty feminine brow line with a pencil. If you combine that with a tape face lift it works wonders.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Anonymous
      Lady

I answered this earlier but now have an update. A couple week ago I went to have a eyelash lift and tint. While there I had my eyebrows worked on. She trimmed them up and waxed them into more of a curve and then tinted to get rid of any grey and light hairs. The difference was amazing and honestly the results were more than I hoped for. The next time I go I plan to really get her to make them more feminine looking.

I keep mine trimmed and pluck away the stray hairs. Since mine are so light like Lauren’s I do use a brow pencil or mascara on them and shaped with a stencil. I have had them shaped on occasion with an arch and wow it does make a difference but only if I am going to be en femme for days on end.

Not sure if it is old age, but in my younger years I had a thick set of eyebrows.  Now that I’m an old man, the eyebrows are still there but it is definitely thinning. border line guynan from star trek.

What I found works well : i have a nose hair trimmer, I used it to clean up my eyebrows and it did a decent job.  The trimmer does cut all the way down, so I leave the main portion of the eyebrows in place but clean the strays with it.

I use the same type of trimmer. I guess the older I have gotten I have developed the opposite way. If I don’t trim them the brows become bushy. I hate having bushy eyebrows! My wife never noticed or said anything about them being trimmed. I had gone to a female barber and she did them the very first time and even complemented me on how much nicer they looked. The barber loves my hair as it’s been very thick my entire life! So since then I’ve kept them trimmed and neat. Only person that noticed was my sister. I guess we have a family trait of bushy eyebrows. I told her that I didn’t like big bushy eyebrows. That was the end of it. I found out from several women that they even judge, both men and women, on how well they care for there eyebrows.

I’m lucky to have a female co-worker who don’t like bushy brows so now and then she will pull out her scissor and tweezers and groom my brows.  For everyday I pluck away all the grey and the stray hairs, she just gives my brow that little extra. She have no idea that I’m crosdressing.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?