• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Okay so I know that it’s late but I just noticed my eyebrows and they seem to be all over the place. Now, I dress privately so I want to do something to my eyebrows so that they look nice but also not awkward when I go to work in male clothes. Any suggestions?

Hi Rachel…

You can get a unisex trim and shaping of the brows.

There are a lot of good brow gel products you can try.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Lot of girls wear their eyebrows wide today, which is good for us girls. It’s just a matter of trimming your eyebrows so they’re not bushy (a lot of males trim bushy eyebrows) and the edges straight instead of uneven.

Anonymous

Great Thanks for the advice. I looked up some eyebrow shapes and several of them are thick…its really helpful to know that thick eyebrows are fine.

Hi,

I have a hair salon that does mine waxing & coloring and shaping for the ENFEM look with slim thin EBs.

My SOGGF has me dressing fully enfem has “giggles” dressing FULLY ENFEM 24/7 since outing me early in  October ,in 2014 IIRC.

Little did she know that she was giving me what I dreamed of  living openly as a woman.

I just met some former friends from out of town and excoworkers  one a receptionist at one firm, even said Tammie, I think you really look nice and very feminine. I always thought you might be transgender. You were always asking me about how I make you my hair and face so nicely especially my eyes andbnb hair, then one day you came to me and asked about my eye lashes mascara, then next day I noticed that it looked like you were wearing a little bit of makeup and so trace amounts of mascara. The other day when I happened upon her in a ladies lounge in hotel’s conference center near my prior job, She said is That you Jammie,? I said shish D Yes, since I got laid off yrs ago and I had to move in with my SOGGF, ONE DAY SHE CAME HOME FROM A BUSINESS TRIP 3DAYS EARLY. Boy was she pissed off, when she found me wearing her spare pair of breasts forms. Then she said okay how about we have a GIRL’S DAY LUNCH TOMORROW, U LOOK FABULOUS much better than Jammie, what is the name u go by now Girl, I said Tammie. Then D said you need you bushy eyebrows waxed and trimmed. My SOGBF  gets his done  just like mine.

Long story go for it some women rather a man trim and waxed EBs.

Be careful especially with the DIY gel, it can get on you eye lid / lashes and even remove lashes if NOT IMMEDIATELY cleaned off with CLEAN H2O

Anonymous

Great Thanks for the advice….will keep it in mind…

I too have very bushy (Andy Rooney type) eyebrows and my daughter taught me a little trick to tame them. Brush them straight up and then trim the excess with a small trimmer, I use my bikini trimmer and it works great. It’t quick and easy.

Anonymous

That is a very neat trick

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?