Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Has anyone had a lash lift and tint? I’m getting ready to make an appointment to have this done. This is kind of like a perm for your eyelashes. It helps set the shape of natural lashes to a full curl without extensions. They also tint the lashes to give a mascara look that will last up to 8 weeks. I think I will also have them do an eyebrow design and tint. My lashes are so light you really can’t see them unless I use mascara.

Hi Sandy, while I haven’t had my eye lashes lifted and tinted; I have had my eye brows done every year since 2020. I have my brows trimmed, waxed, sculpted into a feminine arch, and finally tinted/colored. I have this done whenever I get a “male” haircut.

Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

Make an appointment RIGHT NOW!!!

Sandy, you will love it. I’ve had mine done 3 times now. I can only get 6 really good weeks out of mine.

I was skeptical the first time I had it done. It’s not the cheapest thing in the world, but to me, it’s worth every penny. I get my brows waxed and tinted too at the same time. Of course, I love the pampering. My cerologist is a very sweet lady who really puts her all into the services. But the look is perfect every day, all day…for six weeks.

Now, if I could just figure out how to get 6 weeks out of my nails….

I’m a fan!
      Dee

Anonymous
        Lady

I have an appointment next Tuesday and I’m really looking forward to having it done. I do plan to go back and have my brows done at the same place unless they can do it the same day. My biggest issue with nails lasting is breaking a tip off sometimes. Hard to be careful all the time. If not for that and growth the dip nails last quite a while. I had them done a week ago with French tips and just love how they look. Even when out in male mode I get lots of compliments about having them done.

Anonymous
      Lady

I had the lash lift and tint done, what a difference. I don’t have long lashes but this has helped tremendously. It wasn’t bad but I had a difficult time not moving my lids but she said first timers all have this issue and it gets better every time you get it down. But I can now see my lashes without mascara and they curl up now. While there I had them shape and tint my eyebrows too. They look so much better! I may get lash extensions next time. They were so sweet and didn’t act like it was strange for a guy to be in there. Everything I had on was women’s clothing but no makeup, forms, bra or wig. If you are in Cobb county Ga the place is called Gabi Brows.

I’m so happy that I’m doing things like this to make me feel good about myself! Maybe the next  will be a learning session on how to put on makeup on better at one of the makeup stores that offer this service. Well it’s a Beautiful day and Sandy has her skirt on so time to go take something back to Torrid that I bought on-line and do some browsing thru the lady stores.

Dee Frost
        Baroness - Annual

I was really hoping that you would love it as much as I did!

Perhaps you need to work on lash building like I did. I use a prescription product, Latisse, at night. It’s 1 drop applied to each side’s upper/lower lash-lid margin with a brush. During the day, I apply Nanolash eyelash serum. That applies like eyeliner (Amazon). It took about 4 months and I now have the length and thickness of lashes like when I was 30 (I’m 66). It made a huge difference.

I will continue doing the lash lift. It’s superb! I wish I could find some place that does eyebrow extensions. Sandy, if you find any place in ATL that does, PLEASE let me know. I haven’t found anyone on the internet search.

Again, congrats! Really happy for you!
        Dee

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?