Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Sally Drinkwater
      Participant
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 213

I purchaced two, a thick one and a thin one. Whether it is one of my perculialities but my lower eye line is a bit wet and neither of them would work.  That’s why I find a powder eyeliner suits me better.

Sally

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 306

I am ordering it too. I like trying different looks and especially cat eyes. I find it a very important tool in my makeup bag

Tammie Swenson
      Participant
      Registered On: October 14, 2016
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 400

I finally ordered one and it arrived yesterday. My first attempt was quite good but not perfect. I think I pressed a little too hard making the wings so next time a bit less pressure. I really like the narrow tip. It made a nice fine line. I didn’t remove last night before bed and it still looked exactly the same this morning. Depending on how how well it the product lasts without drying out or something I’m giving it a good rating.

How long ago did u purchase it?

It seems nice, I do have a devil of a time with creating the cat eye wings look.

PLEASE keep everyone updated how long product lasts b4 being unusable,  especially if you just recently purchased it.

ATDHVAANNKCSE …{(:-)}…  (Thanks In Advance)

My SOGGF usually does it for evenings out but occasionally for work especially if she is trying to impress a potential new client, being she Primary is a Software product marketing Representative, and occasionally does double due as a training instructor for a new software product.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 489

I finally ordered one and it arrived yesterday. My first attempt was quite good but not perfect. I think I pressed a little too hard making the wings so next time a bit less pressure. I really like the narrow tip. It made a nice fine line. I didn’t remove last night before bed and it still looked exactly the same this morning. Depending on how how well it the product lasts without drying out or something I’m giving it a good rating.

Thank you for the update! Sounds like a wonderful product!

Kay

Celeste Starre
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 566

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 489

Thank you! Added to my wish list!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Alexis Tresse
      Participant
      Registered On: March 27, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 72

Thanks for finding this. Based on the good customer reviews and the cheap price, I’ll add it to my cart, too. Maybe we can compare experiences here!

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.