• This topic has 32 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

🌸 hi ladies! 🦋☀️ I have only used black eyeliner, but the pack I bought has various colors… 🧚‍♀️.. I googled pictures of different color eyeliner in use…..but, do any of you ladies dare to go different with the color? 🌺🌻🧚‍♀️🌸

Effie

I myself haven’t.Β  I go with standard black, but a dark or medium brown could easily work as a replacement.

The blues, reds, white or other colors TO ME in my opinion. are for something very specific.

Not an everyday use.Β  Blacks and browns can go with everything.

xo RobynΒ Β 😁❤️

Anonymous

Perhaps the other colors for special party or something 🍀🧚‍♀️🦋 or just to be adventurous! 🌼💐🌺

Exactly!

Like a red for Valentines or Christmas…and so on.

Or like you said…you just wanna be adventurous!

Robyn

IsabelB
      Lady

I use dark brown eyeliner most of the time as I find black to be just too harsh and brown givesΒ  much more natural look which I prefer.Β  I do use black sometimes, but usually only for evening/party time.Β  All depends on the look you want really.
      White eyeliner can be used on the lower waterline to ‘open’ the eyes up.

Isabel x

Good tip, Isabel – you can really make the eyes pop with this technique! I watched a pro do it in a demo – it had a fab effect on the model… although so far, I only made my eyes look stripy…

Love Laura

IsabelB
          Lady

Yeah, Laura, the stripy eye look – been there, done that…Β  not the best look, is it? πŸ˜‰

Isabel x

Anonymous

Oh wow! 🦋 I had not thought of using white eyeliner on the lower waterline! 🌸🧚‍♀️ I will be trying that! Thanks!

🎀🌻

Vanessa ?
      Lady

I’ve only ever used black so far.

I have a white eyeliner pencil (gift from roommate/ex-girlfriend) but haven’t used it at all, partly because the main use I hear of for white eyeliner is between the eyelashes and the eye itself (I think mentioned in this thread as the “water line”) — and there is no way in hell I’m going to be able to put anything there without freaking out, since anything getting super close to my eyes is really, really bad for me mentally even if it’s harmless in any other way.

Anonymous

I understand that! 🧚‍♀️😂 I move very slowly when putting eyeliner on 🎀🦋 . To help keep myself from blinking I pull my eyelid kinda tight to the side and downward 😂🦋🧚‍♂️

Hi

I use both white and black on the waterline. I don’t feel anything when putting eyeliner there.

Lily

So do I for a really big look for evening. I’ll do like 3 colors of eye shadow, then white or really light version of main shadow color at inner corners, then run white line pencil from inner corner about 2/3 way to outer corner, then black to outer corner and into the wings. I also use a piece of cellophane tape following the line from your nose past the outer corner to the outer edge of your brow to stop all eye makeup from going past that line. It looks rather dramatic. I’ll then run black liquid liner along the dry line from 1/4 out from inner corner all the way out to the wing.

As far as eye shadow color goes, I have blue eyes, so to make them pop more, I’ll use shades of red, orange, or similar that occupy the opposite side of the color wheel from my shade of blue, and do the darkest in the middle, a few shades lighter around that blended well, then even lighter up under my brow line and near the inner corner. Blend again.

Always starting with the eye brows first to set an upper boundary, and tape to set the outer boundary. When done, peel the tape off, and finish the rest of the face.

Tres dramatique!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Wow Bridgette 🧚🏼🎀! Sounds absolutely amazing and beautiful!💕

Anonymous

I use black. My girlfriend often uses blue eyeliner.

Anonymous

Oh I bet blue looks amazing! 😀🌺🌼🧚‍♂️

Peta Mari
      Lady

I use brown eyeliner and mascara. I find black is too harsh for me.

I use silver, or grey on bottom waterline.

It’s important to make sure they join in the angle of the eye.

I have often used the same colour eyeshadow for the upper lids and the lower lids, light blue with a touch of sparkle makes blue eyes pop.

Thank you ABBA for the inspiration.

I mostly use black eyeliner, but I also use brown and sometimes different shades of blue.

I have trouble with most eyeliners, maybe because my hand isn’t as steady as it needs to be, and the β€˜sharpness’ of the line isn’t very forgiving if you make a mistake. Β I’ve used eyeshadow as a liner by using a sharp angle brush to put it on where eyeliner would normally go (also lets me experiment with different colours) and it results in a softer line that is more accommodating to errors (which happen often with me!). Β Like others have said, I also have a mental barrier to putting stuff on my waterline – but I so love how that looks! Β Maybe one day….

Marcellette

Anonymous

That’s a good idea Marcellette ☀️🍀! Thanks!!

🎀🧚🏼🌻

Anonymous

Hi Effie.

I use black mainly, but I have blue and green…

If I wear red hair, it goes great with green….and as I don’t have green eyes… green eyeliner is second best..and you wear red hair effie

All I would say is…try it, if it doesn’t work you have lost nothing, but don’t die wondering..

Grace…💚💚

Anonymous

Thanks Gracie! Β 💐🌼 I have the red hair and blue eyes, so Β I’ll give green a try 🌸🍀🌺

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I use eyeliner, and have seen other colours, but only have black. For me, I think I shall stick with the black and use it contrast with the other colours I might useΒ  on my eyes.

The other thing is I still find eyeliner the difficult thing to use, and to make it look good.

Amy

Anonymous

Yes it takes a steady hand! 🎀🧚🏼🌺

I don’t currently use eye liner as I’ve not got to make up yet.Β  Also, it looks proper fiddly to get a decent job out of it so I need to dedicate some time to practising and I also need to get me one of those mirrors with 10z magnify on one side.

However, I have been giving it some thought and although black would be an obvious choice, I’m inclined to also try a grey and maybe a dark blue?

I’m not sure, I would really like to try it but I have no idea if it would look dire or not.

Also, I think I might get on better with one of these β€˜gel pens’ I keep reading about and not sure what colours they come in.

Sorry I’ve not been much help, but I’d definitely try other than black.Β  Maybe just round the house first.

Love Rachel

I too bought a pack of various colour eye liners, like green, copper, silver, … but the one colour i keep going back to is black.

The other colours that I sometimes use is brown and maybe blue.Β  Purple is one I kinda stay away from as it looks like someone gave me a black eye and now my eye is bruised.

Yes, my two fav non black colors are pewter and turquoise. Also, if you want to get really creative you can think about using two colors at the same time.

Anonymous

Effie!

On my very last outing ever as Stephie in 2009, I stopped at a mall in Atlanta and a very nice lady at Sephora helped me with my makeup and did much of it. I have blue eyes (although sadly a Cro Magnon brow that hides them), and she used purple eyeliner on me. I was amazed. Had never even considered another color than black. My eyes popped a lot more.

Sadly, I never got to experiment after that… 😢

God bless!
      Stephie

Anonymous

Hey Stephie! 🦋🍀 I’m going to play around with colors, I have blue eyes also … I’ll try purple and see how it looks! 🌼🍬

I have picked up some great ideas with this post.Β  Thanks Effie!Β  I have been using basic black.Β  I have been using liquid eyeliner which is much easier for me to apply.Β  Β  Β I will definitely try some other colors now!

Anonymous

🌸🦋🌿 Denise, Β I’ll definitely be playing with other colors! ❤️🍭

Ive always struggled with my eyes but ive gotten si much info from the great ladies here ive gotten better already😀

Anonymous

Same here Erica! 🌼🧚‍♂️ I’m learning so much!

🌿🧚‍♀️🍬🦋

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?