Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So having to wear glasses to do most thing except watching tv, So trying to do eyeliner is a bit of a nightmare. Anyway I have saggy eyebrows so what I found easier is to do the whole eyelid only, I do with black eyeshadow it works ok with my saggy eyes. I would love to know your views or experiences.

Sarah xx

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

So, I wear a contact when I’m going out en femme, so I don’t need to wear glasses.

It also helps with the putting makeup on.

I don’t like how I look with all black eye shadow on. I am not going for smoky eye of a goth look.

I tend to wear a few colors blended in layers on the eyelids.

I also wear magnetic false lashes at times, this use a liquid liner to attach the lashes. Those have to go on before the eye shadow so that the liner is on skin and not the shadow powder.

That’s my deal, best of luck.

xoxo

Rayna

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I have to wear reading glasses for close work. I found a small 15 X mirror at bed Bath & Beyond that allows me to see my eyes without the glasses. Makes a big difference.

I also cant see, a magnifier mirror is an absolute necessity, Sarah
      Hugs, Regi

Hi Sarah,

I always use a lighted magnifying mirror for makeup and it really helps. If you have saggy eyelids like I had, then talk to your eye doctor. They did a test and my insurance paid for the procedure. Mine were sagging to the point of affecting my vision. The procedure was done in the office and you are completely awake through the procedure. The bonus to it all was that my eye makeup looks sooo much better now. If that is not a option then there’s a lot of tutorial videos on the internet about this problem… Stephanie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?