Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Ok, so I have been down the wormhole of playing around with the app to get an idea of how I’d look. I’m under no illusion at all that I would look anywhere near as good as it is making out – for instance it’s a woman about 20 years younger lol. I was wondering though, do you think it would be good using it to get an idea on how different makeup styles would look on me?

I think the reason I am so interested is I have only ever had lipstick on and never more makeup, so I don’t really know what would look good on me. I have checked out some YT videos for tips for my eye colour etc, but I have a feeling this app although making my face unrealistic, may have some use as to a makeup style that might suit though. What do you think ladies?

Ps  apparently mine and Elizabeth Olsen’s daughter would be pretty lol

Marissa x

Anonymous

I recall many cosmetic sites like Loreal or Cover Girl have a feature to upload your face and mess around with different looks. Wigs also. You’ll probably get better results from a PC screen than an itty-bitty phone.

Eileen

Thanks very much Eileen. I would not have thought to look at those.

Marissa x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?