• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi gals, I’ve recently started dressing thus have rough male facial skin. I’m lucky in that my facial hair grows slowly. Want to improve my skin. What products fo you use on your face? I haven’t got the biggest budget but can afford decent products. Upto about £20, £25 if it’s really good. If possible please suggest items available in the UK. Any tips would be really appreciated too.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Sorry I don’t know if these items are available in the UK but you may want to check out…

elf cosmetics Hydration Face Cream

also any product by Cerave they are excellent.

Hope this helps…

Jessica

Hi Jessica, just checked both brands are available in the UK. Will look into them. Thank you

Anonymous

That’s great Trisha

If you can go for the Cerave brand if you can. They have a good selection of moisturizers and retinol safe products.

I didn’t know much about the brand but a dermatologist gave a review of it on her youtube channel and gave it a thumbs up.

The chanel is The Budget Dermatologist.

Jessica

IsabelB
      Lady

I’m currently using Olay regenerist day and night creams.  Not the cheapest, but often on special offer.  I do also use Olay Total Effects at times, which is also cheaper.  I think the Regenerist is slightly better, but not enough to warrant paying full price for it.  In both cases though I do use cream morning and night after cleansing first with micellar water.  Don’t just use creams on your face though – don’t forget your neck too.
      Another thing to remember is not to overdo it, there’s no benefit to it.  The regenerist in particular, I find I can use quite sparingly.

Isabel x

Hi Isabel, I’ll keep an eye out for it. Ive never heard of micellar water before, I’ll use it in the future. it’s so inexpensive too. Thank you honey.

Anonymous

Following for a friend 😂. Seriously, I’m 60 and just waking up to this. Some eye baggage that needs addressed. I appreciate anything any girls can add on face care and thank Trisha for bringing this up.

I would second IsabelB’s opinion. I only use stuff from Olay and find them really great products although I never use any of the creams and just stick to the daily moisturizers.

Cynthia

Trisha…

My wife who worked in the beauty industry never looks at anything she can’t source from her suppliers. The last lot cost me $600 nz dollars for three 200 ml bottles! Now she wants me to use the stuff…
      For years I swabbed my face in Sheisado products cos I was a ski instructor out in the sun all day… and Piz Buin after sun care! Now most folk take me for a 50 year old rather than a 65 year old. So go with the best skin care you can afford as it is also the best foundation before your foundation creams.

Love //Polly

I recently had a phone consultation with wonderful  young skin care and makeup consultant. She was quite nice  and very helpful with a written follow up and description of the regimen and all the products she recommends. She has her favorites but gives drug store priced alternatives to all of her recommendations.

I was reading so much about different products that my head was spinning.  She dumbed it all down for me and it was more than worth the 25 dollars that she charged for the consultation which lasted almost twice the allotted 1/2 hour. She provided follow up emails with the routines detailed out for me and the product alternatives. She was very patient answering all of my follow up questions and asked for no compensation in return. Quite a lovely young woman and mother.

Her name is Zaina Hamda and you can find her at http://www.doseofglamour.com. I found her to be very helpful and I would recommend her if you are interested in one on one skin care and makeup assistance.  I am very pleased with the results.

Anonymous

Trish

Johnson’s baby lotion….sounds daft, but aren’t babies soft enough???…it’s surprising but it’s cheap and smells lush…and your face is as soft as a baby’s bum ..result!!!!

Smoothy grace xx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?