Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

What kind of creams or lotions do you ladies use on your face and neck? I need something to smooth my skin and reduce the wrinkles.

Kerri

Ashley
      Lady

After just using the cheap kind of moisturizers that come in the big pump bottles forever, I decided to start experimenting with nicer ones. I decided to try Olay Regenerist first. Been using it for a few days and so far I like it. I think it helps my face look smoother and brighter. Maybe I’ll update once I’ve used up the whole jar.

Olay Regenerist product line I find is quite good. You may want to try the  Retinol 24 at night.

Also L’Oreal  Revitalift  1.5% hyaluronic acid is something I use during my makeup routine.

I use elf Holy Hydration Face Cream  everyday.

Alanna

Another Olay girl here.

I just use the Olay Complete basic moisturizer. I find it soaks in quickly and makes a great base for makeup. I also use the Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion which is supposed to be closer to the original formula. Can’t say that I have seen any dramatic results though.

I’ve been using two products lately that seem to work nicely, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser and Nivea Body Milk. I use the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser when I am removing my makeup which is done daily as I have transitioned and live as a woman 24/7. That is followed by the Nivea Body Milk which is massaged on to my face, hands, and everywhere else that needs moisturizing. Everyone compliments me on how soft and smooth my face and hands are, so I am happy and pleased with this regimen.

Hugs girls,

Lauren M

Anonymous

Lauren,

Thank you for your reply on skin products.  You are lovely in your photos by the way.  I just bought the Olay Regenerist cream and will start using it on my face and neck.

Kerri

Anonymous

Hi Kerry. I have been using Olay Regenerist (red jar) in the morning and Regenerist with retinol (purple jar) at night. It has helped. I also use hyaluronic acid in the morning and sometimes evening before applying the moisturizer. Here is a great source for the HA.

I have thought about using retinol serum and even tried it once or twice. You have to be careful applying it because it can cause a break out of sorts if too much is applied. I am sure once you learn how to apply it it would be easy. Retinol should only be applied in the evening because it makes you sensitive to sun burn.

Don’t forget to apply sunscreen.🥰

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I know that I should, but I haven’t begun a lotion regimen.

Thanks,

XOXO

Rayna

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?