Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good Day sweet sisters. Have I got a good read for you that you might really want to follow up with in contacting me by PM then private email. The subject here is Cosmetic Face lifting tape that is an old Hollywood makeup trick that stars used to disguise signs of aging.Tape pulls skin up and back , much as a full facelift does. I’ve been doing it for 25 years and being 75 years old , combined with expert makeup tricks I’ve managed to take 20-25 years off my appearance! PM me and I will give you complete information , websites, instruction and before and after pictures if my full face from male( partially disguised from eyes down to conceal my identity and share this with with by join trusting email. You’ve all been missing a great secret especially for us older mature women.Hope to hear from you and will respond to all

Meghan

I noticed that you haven’t had any replies, so I thought I’d take a stab at it.  I’m using some 3m tape which seems to cover up fairly well with makeup for pictures, but I wouldn’t want to wear it out in public.  I have hooded eyes, and have found that the tape acts the same as a facelift whenever I use it.

Yes, Jennifer, I’m disappointed as to date that only two people have responded to me and both on private message, which I quickly answered! I hope you do also. 3m Tape is only a ‘band-aid’ temp measure compared to what I will show you. You have to have the right surgically cosmetic face-lifting tabs and elastic bands that come in a package of many different brands and prices. The object is to pull the bands back and up and lift the sagging skin and tie them around the back f your head then apply makeup and put on wig, I will sent you a PM today with part one and websites

I DO hope that more ladies will take notice of this post and contact me👍 They really don’t know what they are missing out on in improving their looks and looking years younger besides makeup. Just making referral’s and giving information, not trying to sell anything 😄

Thank you for such a quick response.  Lots of information and products.  I am sure to find what I need .    Lorraine.

Hi Meghan, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to get me information on the Secret Lift products for us old ladies.  Hopefully now we can all look 20 years younger although, if I get any younger looking, I’d be a little kid HaHa, just kidding.  But I did order the Secret Lift Pro and it will be here on Monday, so I can’t wait to try it out, and hopefully will have some newer younger photos.  We’re not getting any younger!

Keep us posted on your results would you please? I’m quite satisfied with my current looks but hey, one never knows.

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Meghan, thanks for all info on Facelifting tape. Going to give it a try

Hi Meghan,

I really appreciate the info on the face lifting tapes you sent to me.  Your face looks fabulous in your profile so I’m anxious to give them a try.

Thanks again,

Michelle

Meghan. Thanks for the fast reply and information on the face lifting tape.  I am going to try it.

Thanks.

Susan

Thanks Meghan I have ordered some and will post an update after they arrive and I give them a workout!

You are so funny😆

Now- now after you try this ‘little secret I shared” you will call me a Queen and you can be my Princess me-Lady. Looking in your 50’s

So there !

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?