• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everbody,                    Firstly, I must say that this covid virus is not good & we would have been better off with out it. But for us crossdressers, the wearing of face masks has its advantages. I would probably not have ventures outside in publc fully dressed as Helenmarie, if not for face masks. Last week I got fully dressed up [ causual clothes, grey skirt/red top/black tights/flat shoes & my dark blue jacket] as Helenmarie, drove to the shopping centre [mall] & had a walk around the car park at first. Then I thought go for it, went inside, walk around for awhile, then went in M&S. Went through the ladies dept & into the lingerie dept, looked at a few things & then back outside into the centre. After about 45mins, came back to the car & drove down to the petrol [gas] station, got out, filled up & went & payed the attendent [a little worried about this, but was fine], then drove home. Really enjoyed this first time out, cannot wait to try it again. The face mask gave me the confidence I needed to go out in public, so if you are thinking about going out, try the face mask trick, it worked for me.     love,   Helenmarie

Anonymous

Helenmarie

Being lipstick driven, I personally do not like facemasks….but I am totally in favour of the fact that they give some girls that ” push” they need to get out and about….well done on your trip and I so hope it builds up your confidence. Some day, god willing, we will be mask free, and by then you will be able to go out as Helenmarie and say ” this is me!!!!”

Best wishes, grace xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?