Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

has anyone created a facebook for there femm self!? i want to but i dont want anyone to notice me..

Hi Vanessa

Yes, actually only for my femm self, I don’t have one for my male name. Its a very simple one that doesn’t get alot of use and I have a faceapp photo for my profile pic.

Maybe a hidden Facebook group would be a nice accessory to this site?

There are cross dresser groups, but full of the wrong type of people, ie men who want to meet and admire CDs, and CDs who want to flaunt their looks through “glamour” pictures.

We need a support/chat group in my opinion!

Love Laura

I set up an insta profile, although its set to private so not much point in it at the moment. But I wanted to make sure no one stole my name lol x

Anonymous

I had a Facebook profile set up as Pamela. I had about 30 or so friends whom i knew from various clubs and bars etc. Then had a few friend requests for others who I didnt know. Great as i though more like minded friends. It wasnt long until I noticed that someone was harvesting my information and collecting my photographs and posting them on other pages proclaiming to be themselves. I would council anyone against doing this unless you keep it absolutley private.

Anonymous

I quit using Facebook about 4 years ago, during the 2016 presidential campaign.  There was so much trash talk going on then, not necessarily by the candidates, but more so by their supporters.  After the election, I got back on to see if things had improved.  Nope.  Good bye FB.

Anonymous

hi Laura … unfortunately there is nothing secret or hidden on FB or the internet … period … everything can be hacked, everything can be and is monitored by police forces… the thought is nice and it would be great… but this is why you won’t see pictures of me… I’m not out yet and I can’t have the wrong people finding out at the wrong time!!

All,

I have a Facebook page as Leah, and I access it via a separate Web Browser that I only use for Leah Stuff.  I know that any site can be hacked but I try to keep all my Leah stuff separate from my drab mode.

I also have a You Tube channel called “Leah’s Musings” with helpful dressing videos.

What’s interesting about Facebook is the constant stream of Friend requests from Middle Eastern men.   I  must look good to them!

I do Facebook mainly to stay in touch with all my trans friends.

Leah

Seren
      Baroness

I deleted my profile earlier this year as I started exploring my new self. Although I’m not friends with them my parents and some family are in there and I am not ready to share that yet (or ever….?!)

I did set up an IG account, but like TJ it’s set to private. I’ve found it extremely useful for meeting other trans women and finding support networks (in addition to the amazing one here obvs 😍)

Stay cute girls

Seren ⭐️💕

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Vanessa, I had a femme facebook account.  I did get to meet a bunch of nice people (but unfortunately some wackos as well).  My regular drab facebook account was hacked and that’s when I deleted my femme account.  I also deleted pretty much all my information from my drab FB account so there is virtually no info about me at all on FB any more.  It’s a shame as the intent of FB is good but as usual the wackos out there spoil it for all us normal people.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

i had one several years ago, but have since deleted it.  i was amazed at how easy it was to rack up “friends” from admirers and other CDs (100s and 100s!).

it was mostly a waste of time, although i did meet a man with whom i had a brief relationship around 2010 as a result of my FB account.

otherwise though, a waste of time and have since deleted.

K Swim
      Lady

Too much hatred and misguided political opinions there for me to even try.

Anonymous

Vanessa I definitely thought about it but that’s very scary unless you plan on coming out of the closet and letting the world know that hey I love the wear women’s clothes I know a few people that have and they got very good responses from it it’s one way to let everyone know it one time how beautiful you can look when you’re wearing a dress and heels LOL

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Not for me thanks.  Anything there can catch fire and get out of control too quickly.

Frankly, dont care for Facebook all that much.  It can be useful, but also troublesome.  CCDH exposure and friendship is just fine for me. 🙂

Stevie

Debbie J
      Lady

If you want to go that route, I think that before you do anything else you have to admit that huge chunks of that effort will be out of your control the moment you post them. If you’re OK with that, you may enjoy it. Keep in mind, though, the number of gurls who identify as “sissies” who have fantasies of being exposed, but often find that the fantasies, when made real, introduce a lot of difficulty and danger into their lives.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?