Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Are any of you girls on Facebook?

I want to know how to create a separate account for Jill on Facebook that won’t pollute my regular FB account. Love to have Jill on FB

Kisses

Anonymous

Jill I created an account. You just need your email to do it. If you do please let me know.

Anonymous

I didn’t do this for Facebook, but did do it for flickr:  Create a new email from different provider.  I use gmail so created a Yahoo address.  Tieing it to the same phone may get tricky, though.  I didn’t have to tie a phone on flickr so it wasn’t a problem.  If you are out in the open it shouldn’t be a problem.  If you are not, be very careful setting it up.  The last thing you would want is all your family and friends seeing you glammed up.  Of course be careful who you friend.  If not in open I would stick to mainly femme accounts of other cd’ers.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I don’t use facebook much but I have created account more than once for Kelly Terry but they been blocked with a reference to “Terms of Service”.

Who can use Facebook
      When people stand behind their opinions and actions, our community is safer and more accountable. For this reason, you must:
      • Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
      • Provide accurate information about yourself.
      • Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes

Yes, it is ways around it but I got tired of it so I just went to a friendlier place like CDH

/kt

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I have a FB account but it’s just to keep up with some local trans groups.  If it weren’t for that I’d ditch it immediately.  Not a fan of Facebook.

Anonymous

Hi

” Two faced book”

Don’t trust it

Don’t like it

Don’t use it…..

Grace ❤️❤️

Seren
      Baroness

Not for me. I deleted my account when I first came out to my wife earlier this year as I was too scared of crossover/accidental or malicious outing to friends and family.

I do however have an IG account (don’t tell me how hypocritical this is 🙄!!) where I found a wealth of information and a beautiful community of trans folks (obvs not as friendly and beautiful as this place tho!!

I have settings to private tho to keep the stalky weirdo crazies (all guys obvs) down to an absolute minimum….!

Seren xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I had avoided Facebook all my life till this year!  I finally succumbed to family and friends saying ” you gotta join up “.

In retrospect, no, I didn’t have to…..

Sorry sisters, I just dont get the allure of it.  I may be chatty but I’m not that much of a social butterfly!  And frankly I’m not that interested in other peoples trivial news items.  I mean good for you that your dog uses the toilet, but I don’t care!  ( tho that’s pretty amazing ).

I am there as “drab”, but I also follow things like LGBT news, etc. so if people can add it up and think, they could …. well they could think what they may.  🙂

Stevie

Nope.

I do not like facebook and spam

I do not like them

Joanne I am.

Anonymous

hate fakebook as i call it. got divorced because of facebook. was setting up an account because someone said i sould have one for my business. got it all done and said click email. my wifes computer was  broke so i let her use mine. when i clicked to email it went to hers because she never signed out. i starting reading a couple of emails and found out she was cheating on me. i never liked facebook anyway. who cares where you are or what you are eating. and most people on there just want to bitch about something and tell everyone else about it. easy to tell everyone else than the person you should be telling.

Anonymous

I can see that most that have responded seem to have had a bad experience with Facebook.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

No,  no Facebook,  Twitter and certainly not Craig list… happy being out of the limelight,  well maybe just here,  lol… I know its safe and secure at Cdh….

Stephanie 🌹

Evelyn
      Lady

I never have, and never will subscribe to “social media”, a blight on society in my view.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

I use FB and find it really useful for organising things for a motorcycle group I’m in – it’s a closed group for just our region of the club (and there’s the national page as well) and the calendar facility helps us keep track of things and see who is going on a ride-out etc.

Tend to use it more for groups these days (must not keep looking at cheap fabric groups for sewing!!) and keeping in touch with distant family members so it can be useful.

I have 2 profiles, one being linked to an email address I rarely use as Penny is not out to everyone and I don’t want to follow any pages or groups that may cause her awkward questions.

No, I accidentally got myself banned from FB a few years ago. I think it was because I used the same phone number for both accounts. Besides, FB is eeevil. Mark Zuckerberg, president, CEO and “creator” of FB is always violating not just their stated privacy policy but national privacy rights laws. Not surprising since if you read the Wikipedia entry on Facebook he literally stole the idea and implementation from some other college students. And he’s always surprised when FB gets sued. Hoo boy, if anyone ever needed prayers it’s Zuckerberg.

Peta Mari
      Lady

Im a fb tragic. When I collapsed and to relearn to walk and talk, I became confined to home. FB allowed me to engage with the outside world.

I keep my cd seperate to fb. And am content to do so. I don’t post any pics of myself enfemme anywhere online.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?