- November 10, 2020 at 12:13 pm #405096
- November 11, 2020 at 11:31 am #405454Mary JaneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 90Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 534 times
Im a fb tragic. When I collapsed and to relearn to walk and talk, I became confined to home. FB allowed me to engage with the outside world.
I keep my cd seperate to fb. And am content to do so. I don’t post any pics of myself enfemme anywhere online.
- November 11, 2020 at 9:46 am #405429Casey Amber TwitchingsLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 340Has thanked: 310 timesBeen thanked: 1259 times
- November 11, 2020 at 9:27 am #405420Mandy WifeBaronessRegistered On: September 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 177Has thanked: 86 timesBeen thanked: 665 times
I use FB and find it really useful for organising things for a motorcycle group I’m in – it’s a closed group for just our region of the club (and there’s the national page as well) and the calendar facility helps us keep track of things and see who is going on a ride-out etc.
Tend to use it more for groups these days (must not keep looking at cheap fabric groups for sewing!!) and keeping in touch with distant family members so it can be useful.
I have 2 profiles, one being linked to an email address I rarely use as Penny is not out to everyone and I don’t want to follow any pages or groups that may cause her awkward questions.
- November 11, 2020 at 8:24 am #405386
- November 11, 2020 at 6:25 am #405348Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4659Has thanked: 7847 timesBeen thanked: 7902 times
- November 11, 2020 at 4:53 am #405324Melissa PenningBaronessRegistered On: May 8, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
I can see that most that have responded seem to have had a bad experience with Facebook.
- November 11, 2020 at 3:54 am #405298Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1098 times
i hate fakebook as i call it. got divorced because of facebook. was setting up an account because someone said i sould have one for my business. got it all done and said click email. my wifes computer was broke so i let her use mine. when i clicked to email it went to hers because she never signed out. i starting reading a couple of emails and found out she was cheating on me. i never liked facebook anyway. who cares where you are or what you are eating. and most people on there just want to bitch about something and tell everyone else about it. easy to tell everyone else than the person you should be telling.
- November 11, 2020 at 3:06 am #405294Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 85Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 411 times
- November 11, 2020 at 3:10 am #405295
- November 11, 2020 at 1:35 am #405283Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 799Has thanked: 3888 timesBeen thanked: 4243 times
I had avoided Facebook all my life till this year! I finally succumbed to family and friends saying ” you gotta join up “.
In retrospect, no, I didn’t have to…..
Sorry sisters, I just dont get the allure of it. I may be chatty but I’m not that much of a social butterfly! And frankly I’m not that interested in other peoples trivial news items. I mean good for you that your dog uses the toilet, but I don’t care! ( tho that’s pretty amazing ).
I am there as “drab”, but I also follow things like LGBT news, etc. so if people can add it up and think, they could …. well they could think what they may. 🙂
- November 11, 2020 at 1:13 am #405280SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 463Has thanked: 3989 timesBeen thanked: 2212 times
Not for me. I deleted my account when I first came out to my wife earlier this year as I was too scared of crossover/accidental or malicious outing to friends and family.
I do however have an IG account (don’t tell me how hypocritical this is 🙄!!) where I found a wealth of information and a beautiful community of trans folks (obvs not as friendly and beautiful as this place tho!!
I have settings to private tho to keep the stalky weirdo crazies (all guys obvs) down to an absolute minimum….!
- November 11, 2020 at 1:11 am #405279
- November 11, 2020 at 12:42 am #405275Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 433Has thanked: 374 timesBeen thanked: 1963 times
- November 10, 2020 at 7:16 pm #405230Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 169Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 667 times
I don’t use facebook much but I have created account more than once for Kelly Terry but they been blocked with a reference to “Terms of Service”.Who can use Facebook
When people stand behind their opinions and actions, our community is safer and more accountable. For this reason, you must:
- Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
- Provide accurate information about yourself.
- Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes
Yes, it is ways around it but I got tired of it so I just went to a friendlier place like CDH
- November 10, 2020 at 12:34 pm #405105Casey HermioneLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I didn’t do this for Facebook, but did do it for flickr: Create a new email from different provider. I use gmail so created a Yahoo address. Tieing it to the same phone may get tricky, though. I didn’t have to tie a phone on flickr so it wasn’t a problem. If you are out in the open it shouldn’t be a problem. If you are not, be very careful setting it up. The last thing you would want is all your family and friends seeing you glammed up. Of course be careful who you friend. If not in open I would stick to mainly femme accounts of other cd’ers.
- November 10, 2020 at 12:33 pm #405102
- November 10, 2020 at 12:28 pm #405098
- November 10, 2020 at 12:19 pm #405097Jill SweetLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 68Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 352 times
I want to know how to create a separate account for Jill on Facebook that won’t pollute my regular FB account. Love to have Jill on FB
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.