Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Siobhan
      Lady

really hate having to shave, and the regrowth,

concerned about laser as I already have issues with recurring skin cancer on my face

electrolysis, as with any face to face personal care isn’t really an option in the current global environment

so just wondered has anyone tried a facial epilator ?

http://electricshaversuk.co.uk/facial-hair-epilators/

Hi Sharon…

God, No! It won’t stop regrowth anyway and the pain must be unbearable! If you have any white hair in your beard then laser is not going to be effective in any case.
      I wet shave and have done so all my life. Though I don’t have the ‘five o’clock shadow’, I still do a double shave each time and it has become a sort of ritual in any case.
      I received a proper badger hair brush for my 21st birthday and still use it though it is starting to look a bit worn!

xx Polly

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Epilating your face would be pure torture.  A home IPL device is a better long term solution.  The devices are safe and fairly affordable.

Anonymous

I’ve tried it. On the cheeks it wasn’t so bad, but on the tache and chin you definitely know about it. Crikey.  Also, I came up with loads of redness because it’s so harsh.

I’m using IPL at the moment and it is having a slow but marked effect.  Where the hair is thicker I’ve found the IPL to be slower, and my theory is that the more hairs are taking a little heat each rather than a few taking a lot so in those areas I’ve been thinning the hair with tweezers before treatment. IPL has cured my hands, fingers and upper chest of hair so it does work.

I went through a stage of plucking out my whole beard with tweezers, which is great when it’s done but takes a lot of effort. Like hours each couple of weeks.

Damn this pesky hair.  Too much on my face and too little on my head.

Alice x

Definately no, I tried once, and the pain was incredible,
      Regi

I may try that, but first I might opt for something a little less painful, like a belt sander!

Dani CD
      Lady

OUCH, waxing doesn’t even hurt that much, visit a salon Or home IPL.                                     Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?