Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies,

This topic has probably been discussed previously but in your experience, what is the best method or product to effectively get rid of facial hair, and get soft and smooth face skin? My facial hair grows fast and is bit coarse… Not good for a girl.

Thanks💋

Isabel
      Lady

Hey girls,

I haven’t done it yet, given current lockdown stuff, but I’ve been looking into LHR (Laser hair Removal).

From what I’ve hathered so far, it’s not effective if you’ve got light coloured hair, can be sore for a time after and obviously costs a heck of a lot more in the short term.

However, if you’re dressing regularly, think about how many razors and shaving foams you go through, the price doesn’t be long racking up.  My big problem with shaving, is how often I have to do it.  I think the time saved not shaving would def overweight the cost.

Drop me a reply if you need anything else,

Hugs,

Isabel

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Laser is one of the most effective methods for long-term hair removal.  But it won’t work on lighter hair – blonde, red, gray, or white.  Also, it’s not safe if you have naturally dark skin or a dark tan.

Many laser clinics will do a free eval to see if you’re a good candidate.  It pays to read reviews on sites like Yelp.  There are some less reputable clinics out there.  Laser is expensive at first.  In the long run you save time and money.  Time was the biggest motivator for me.  Shaving sucks!

Electrolysis is permanent hair removal.  Hair and skin color aren’t an issue.  It’s slow and expensive.  But it’s the most effective method available.  Many trans women use it.

Good luck!  Emily

Anonymous

I hate facial hair. I have a Norelco rotary shaver. I use 2 to 3 times a day. That is the best I can do right now.

I had Electrolysis done 7 years ago and was worth it.Had it done since I hated shaving a lot

Yeah i have the same issue alot of body hair and facial hair D: and grows back fast like i will shave and then wam bam it’s back, after 2 – 3 days

However i have been using a foil shaver more recentley it’s effective for 3 days max and makes the skin super smooth, i have heard IPL is good, though i’m unsure if i should buy a IPL off ebay or from my local shaving store andif they work better then a shaver and foil shaver.

Any help would be appriciated Siena 🙂

Seren
      Baroness

I’ve had a couple of electro treatments; most of my moustache is done….. but omg is it painful 😣 (apparently other areas are less so…🤔)

My technician won’t laser me as my beard hair is a mix of brown, blonde, white red…etc etc.
      I’ll be going back armed with some numbing gel as soon as things have cooled down here.

stay safe and cute girls

Seren ⭐️🔥

Thanks Genevieve,

I hadn’t considered waxing, it sounds very painful.

how about depilatory creams, maybe after a close shave? Or any other cream to make your skin soft and smooth?

thanks!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?