Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Trish Lamore
      Baroness

Like most everyone else, my SO and I use various electronic devices (phones, tablets, etc) that employ facial recognition software.  We are constantly amused when a device, which was set up while I was in drab, doesn’t recognize me En Femme.  Does anyone else share this problem?  Maybe we should just consider this inconvenience as confirmation of a job well done on the make up?

Anonymous

Our dog used to bark at husband when he dressed as her. Is that much the same?

My devices are not set up for facial recognition. I have a close relative who is a tech whiz and he was explaining to me about the facial recognition on his new phone. He said that if decides to grow a beard, since it would be a slow process of changing his appearance, the software could adjust along the way.  So I would guess if you slowly changed your appearance, maybe the device could adjust. Just my 2 cents.

Thea
      Lady

Absolutely: my phone won’t recognise Gabby which I’m really pleased about!  I stored an image of Gabby on a private Pinterest site and was most upset when it’s visual search only showed up blokes!  I’m pleased to say more recent efforts have produced ladies of an appropriate age, so I must be beginning to make progress!

Gabby xx

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=684989]
      Analog vs. digital

I had a cat that would absolutely freak out when I was dressed. I thought she could have been a little more accepting.

The only device in our house that i’ve setup facial recognition is with our google nest hub.

Disappointingly google recognizes me in both drab and femme.

J J
      Lady

my biggest concern with facial recognition is the ability to scan a photo and then search the web for that person. If my face is searched, will my photos here show up in the search?

Fortunately I am beyond worrying about it. I don’t make it public that I dress, but since I do dress in public the chance of being outed there or on the internet are real and no longer worry me to any great extent.

It depends on the software I suspect as well as the quality of the source camera.

In terms of being outed, I’m so far out that people find it unusual when I’m fully dressed as a male. 😉

This happened to me last night for the first time ever. A girlfriend of mine did my make-up, I looked amazing!!
      It felt great for my iphone to not recognize me, so affirming!! 🙏🥰

I use most of my devices en femme. Thus my problem is slightly inverted…😉

I have done those “am I pretty” AI tests online and every one of them say I’m female and my age as a lot younger than I am when enfemme. I’m 60 and the youngest any said was that I’m 27 years old, yeah righ. I don’t think they are very accurate lol

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?