Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

I love this new trend of winter tights with a fake translucent look that makes it look like those are your sexy legs. No need to shave, just wear and go. Can’t wait to get a few pairs.

Anyone else like them or tried them?

Anonymous

I’ve never seen them, but they sound gorgeous.

Hi Michelle

I’m not sure I know what you mean by “fake translucent tights”.  Could you post a pic.

Thanks

Liat

Krissy
      Lady

They just look like 100denier tights to me? Personally myself I only like up 50 or 60 denier as you can’t see the smoothNess of one’s legs x

Anonymous

I prefer anything opaque as I have scars on my knees from 2 knee replacements. Any color, although all I can find in person are black.

Krissy
          Lady

The possibilities with opaque tights or stockings are endless as I love the way they can hide any scars or imperfections on one’s legs! They are my go to item of clothing at the moment as seem to get a bit of a rash when i shave my legs? Not that I have to do it more than once a fortnight as I’m quite lucky as once I shave them they take a age to grow to a length where you can shave or wax, I love waxing but it can be expensive at a salon but it’s amazing when I can afford it as the smoothNess is amazing! Thank god the hormones are thinning it out and slowly reducing it plus I used to wear tight jeans and where the jeans rubbed against my skin I have massive areas where I’m naturally bald as a coot mainly backs of legs and tattoos have helped too as no hair grows there too. So happy days, must invest in some winter wholly tights as it’s starting to get cold at night and i do love a very short skirt or dress, must be 3,4 inches above the knee for myself as I do have nice legs ive been told, though I do like to buy expensive tights or stockings my fav are ” charnos killer figure tights” totally amazing as they totally shape my body and as ive been losing weight im starting to get a killer figure to match my tights! Really pleased with progress as more and more femme everyday! X

Lea
        Lady

They are thick tights, warm inside, fleece lined, but they give a fake glow that looks like nude legs showing through. Sorry, couldn’t figure out how to post a pic.

Krissy
          Lady

Are they not really hot to wear? I mean being lined they must make one sweat a bit? Nobody likes sweaty legs! I’ll stay with my black opaque 50denier shiny ones! They make ones legs look amazing! Even a old bird like me! LOL X

I just spackle my legs. It’s not very comfortable but they sure look smooth!

J J
      Lady

I can see the advantage in them, but there is nothing better then sheer stockings pulled over freshly shaved or waxed legs.

They seem like a great alternative for those who can’t/don’t want to shave their legs.  A cheaper alternative is to double layer regular stockings using a sheer pair over a more opaque pair.

I have had shaved/waxed legs for nearly forty years, wear shorts 95% of the time so they are on full display, and I have had three or four questions or comments about it in all those years. In other words, nobody notices or cares.

Similar story; long time leg shaver, never had anyone comment, except my ex once long ago. As an avid cyclist it was hardly unusual to have shaved legs. Now I just don’t give a damn what people think!

Anonymous

There’s always a need to shave lol XOXO

I think of fleece-lined tights as winter weight tights. I prefer to wear skirts so tights that will keep me warm during the winter are a-ok with me. I’ll likely have a pair before too long; my 100 denier tights are right on the edge of not warm enough when the temperature drops.

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=693027]
      Yeah, as a serious cyclist I shaved for racing, and stopped shaving when I crashed and was out with a broken collar bone for quite some time. I hated the hair, so kept shaving even when I was no longer racing. Smooth legs where so much nicer and my wife liked my smooth legs as well. I haven’t raced in years, but still ride a lot. After ride rub downs are so much nicer without hair.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I got several of them, different colors and thickness.
      I get mine from aliexpress.
      They are not for hot summer days but now when it cool down they are perfect. Besides covering hairy legs they also cover other marks I have on my legs and make it look like I have just black stockings or so.

/kelly

Anonymous
      Lady

Thanks for the link Michaela.

Haven’t seen these before but they look really warm and cute with the footies. Now I’ve got to order some.

Meredith
      Lady

Hmmm…a bit over my budget.

Lea
      Lady

Amazon has some nice ones, on sale right noe, 2 for $12 USD.

Lea, do you have a link to that deal?

I’ve seen these. They would be awesome for those autumn/winter outfits.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?