• Creator
    Topic
    Celeste Starre
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2018
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 1452

I just tried a fairly new version of false lashes that I like so far.  First an evolution of things I’ve tried.

1.   glue on lashes…..  I found them workable but a pain to apply.  I’ve only worn them a couple of times so don’t know what the shelf life of the adhesive is.

2.  double magnetic lashes…..  These are basically two lashes for each eye. Both have magnets and the idea is to place one under your lash and the other over your lash and the magnets secure them to each other. Might look great but I found them impossible to apply and after multiple attempts they entered the circular file.

3. magnetic lashes with special liner…..  These I like a lot.  You apply a special liner that I guess has some kind of metal dust mixed in. After it drys the magnets on the lashes adheres to the liner.  I’ve found these work great and stay put including wearing them to bed and again the following day where they stayed in place the whole time.  Only problems are the liner can be a little hard to remove and the liner will dry up in the container after some time even if the container had never been opened. However the liner can also be purchased separately.

4. lashes with reusable adhesive pre applied.  I just tried a set of these yesterday and am impressed so far.  You just need to be sure the skin is clean and then apply the lashes. I thought they were super easy to apply, stayed put, (again I wore them to bed and they were still secure the next morning. They peeled off easily leaving 0 residue behind. It says you can use them many times and gently clean the adhesive with soap&water but obviously I can’t attest to the accuracy of this. I also have no idea if there is a shelf life or how long it would be. So far so good. If they last they will become my go to lashes.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephanie MacNeil
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2022
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 127

Celeste, thank you so much for sharing this.  I use the magnetic lashes with liner, and I always struggle with the liner.  Reusable pre-applied adhesive sounds so much easier.  I’ll definitely try them.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Genivieve Bujold
      Lady
      Registered On: April 13, 2017
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 100

Celeste, I tried the double magnetic lashes a few years back and found them nearly impossible…until one of girlfriends gave me this tip. Cut the bottom lash in half, put the top lash in place and then do the lower lash inside half first followed by the outside. They worked great and I never had the first bit of trouble with them not staying put. They came off easi.y and were very durable I used them for a long time and they looked pretty from day one until I repCed them with another set.

Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 817

Thanks for the tip on eyelashes.

I’ve tried the magnetic with the eyeliner, it does work well for the most part but my bottle of eyeliner dried up after 1 or 2 uses and I just never bothered to buy a new bottle.

I like the glue, I’ve gotten pretty good at applying falsies with glue so most of the time it goes on well.

The last one, reusable adhesive, where did you find them ?  I may give those a shot.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Celeste Starre
        Lady
        Registered On: June 26, 2018
        Topics: 50
        Replies: 1452

Amazon has a few choices.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.