Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I bought some false eyelashes and love them.  But they are hard to put on.  Any tips from experience out ther?

Anonymous
      1. Trim them to the width of your own lash line
      2. Curl and apply mascara to your own lashes
      3. Hold them with good tweezers
      4. Apply the glue provided and allow it to dry slightly so that it’s tacky
      5. Nestle the lash on top of your own and adjust quickly
      6. Then close your eye and KEEP IT CLOSED for what will seem an impossible amount of time (2-3 minutes)
      7. When you open again, it’ll probably have gotten stuck in a few places. Tease it apart very gently.

They can be reused a couple of times – have a small box to put them in at the end of the evening, but ditch them once the glue builds up too much.

One painful lesson: If you feel you might need to take the glue with you in case of emergency repairs, do not ever, under any circumstances confuse it with false nail glue that comes in nearly identical tiny tubes unless you’re a masochist who enjoys trips and A&E.

Amanda
      Lady

Agree with the post on how to apply lashes. Buy some Duo eyelash glue it ten times better than the stuff that comes with the lashes.

I sometimes wear three sets of lashes, which takes about 30 mins to do. But oh boy do they look sexy.

I also recommend Ardel lashes, the best I’ve used yet.

I’m lucky enough to have naturally long sexy lashes(top and bottom). I put on False lashes once, and they made my lashes look thicker, but not longer. For all the hassle, they just aren’t worth it for me. I just buy really good quality mascara, and if I want to have killer, thick, long, lashes,… I’ll just apply more mascara after letting them dry for 5 minutes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?