• This topic has 33 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok girls have you ever gotten fully dressed with a female member in your family mother or sister

Patty Phose
      Duchess

No. Only my wife

Omg yes that’s just WONDERFUL. When I finally came out to mother at 18 years old. She excepted me for wanting to be a woman also. After 2 weeks she helped me to dress in her clothes and took me out shopping for my new wardrobe how WONDERFUL was that she made me feel more FEMININE and HAPPIER in LIFE

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Amber, I had to say no.  My mom passed away before we had a chance to go out together.  Though I’m pretty sure she would have been accepting.  She gave me my name and it would have been fun going out with her.   And I don’t have any sisters, only a brother.  I’ve been out with my wife and passed as a female much to my wife’s displeasure.  She knows I’m a CD but prefers that I dress when she isn’t around.  Hugs, Krista.

Hi krista sorry for your loss .but I bet if mother was here with you she would love to see you as a woman. My mother took me shopping on occasions and always had to do my makeup for me. I’m her only CHILD and she SUPPORTS my DECISION to transition to WOMEN. But she just passed away 2 months ago. And I’m just getting back to my everyday world.i miss her so SO MUCH but happy she met Ambermaria before she left .

I’m so far in the back of my closet that I don’t think it will ever happen.  My wife knows about my dressing and doesn’t support any part of it.

Anonymous

I’ve never been out with any of my relatives while dressed as Rozalyne x I really don’t think it would ever happen x I’m still in the closet even to my wife I’m not sure if i told my wife about Rozalyne she would be pleased at all x I’m just going to keep my feminine side in the closet for awhile longer xxxxx

Anonymous

No. No sisters, or even female cousins, and mom is long gone. Ma-a-a-be my wife will someday accept Bettylou enough to let it happen; but not very likely.

No but it is my ambition to go out with my wife as girls to a concert or a restaurant.It would have to be somewhere far away  from where we lived.Preferably in a city such as Manchester in the north of England.I don’t think it will happen.My wife is a hubdred per cent of my crossdressing at home but if we went out she would be uneasy even though I think I could be passable.It all comes from love and protection of me.She fears for my safety thinkimg that someone would set on me or beat me up.She is also worried about me being caught on security camera and the unlikely event of us bumping into someone that we know.I totally understand the way she feels.I am not ruling out entirely life is short.

I stayed over @ my older sisters when she was a nurse in liverpool 1975/77 we went to 5/6 parties with 3 girlfriends.they helped me with makeup dresses etc danced all night & was chatted up! Fantastic time great memories.❤ charlottexx

When my crossdressing started at fourteen my mother and sister took me shopping with them, but I was always in drab so as not to draw any attention to me. My mother didn’t like me to wear used panties so she would pick out some and asked my sister and I if Mary would like them, that whats she would call me when we were out shopping. My sister liked me dressed up but never went out of the house dressed.

Anonymous

only with my wife and other members of my support group and their wives and girlfriends

I’m going to my parents house soon and I spoke to my dad (as my mum passed away) and asked if I could get dressed up and he said OK so I’m looking forward to him seeing me as dannielle for the first time

Wow, that’s a big step! Good for you, girl!

Anonymous

Wow you are really lucky your dad dont mind you Fully dressed in my familly it wont happen  just came out to my sister and also my lesbian best friend Stéphanie she’s so Nice with me unlike my sister Who just turn around when i told her about me wanted to be her Little sister but since that day i can see thing getting better im lucky to have Stéphanie to help me

Went to my parents house last weekend and dressed as dannielle and got a lovely surprise as my dad gave me 3 new wigs and some shoes and boots that he brought for me as a welcome to womanhood present, so happy

Mom passed away years ago, sisters: one deceased, one on the other coast, so nothing there. Wife won’t participate in any way. So it looks like I’m stuck with my lovely CDH girlfriends for public outings. Actually, I’m thrilled to be able to dress and grout with these wonderful ladies .

Anonymous

My sister many times and my sister in law a few times, she’s a shopaholic too.

Stevie65
      Lady

I have gone out with my wife shopping. I would love to come out to my couzin but I think she would not talk to me again. We just moved here to Alberta Canada and the communities are small and word travels like lightning bolts…. It is hard especially when you live out in the country. I would love to go to Edmonton and shop while dressed… Going to be a very long shot with that.

I have gone out with 2 of my stepdaughters to Angela’s lap top lounge and had a great time. It felt so wonderful to be out in public. It also is nice to have support from family members with my crossdressing.

Nicole Markova
      Baroness

No but I have been dressed in the apartment in front of my sister

A big fat no from me. Non of the females – with one exception – in my life would have anything to do with me when dressed.

The exception kind of freaked me out as she wanted to put me across her knee – to which I thought eek! That relationship had to end.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Faye
      Lady

After my divorce my sister visited me (unlike the USA) I kept the house  lol. She had no problem with me being dressed, and though she now lives abroad she would be surprised when she visits if I was not dressed as Faye.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Ex wife? Couldn’t tolerate or accept.Mom? knew in her later years-was fine but didn’t want to see or talk about it. Sisters and nieces aware of it-all have seen pictures. Oldest sis and her adult daughter completely accepting and go out with me with no problems. Been shopping, to movies, to concerts, to football game. Sis said I have better taste in clothes than my other sisters and actually borrows from me many times.
      Cyn

Cynthia you are becoming more and more GOURGOUS every day. You are so lucky to have sisters who except you as you are. I never had any other siblings in my life. Was just me and mother. Since I was 10.years old mother was divorced. Father abusive and nasty drinker.she was the one who helped me be the woman I am today.

My mother never knew about my desires to live life as a woman, or at least she never once mentioned it around me.  I know she knew I preferred the company of men, but again, it was a non issue and we never discussed it.

My older sister and her family knows, as well as our cousins. Some of the cousins don’t mind if I am enfemme when we visit, other’s prefer I am in drab or there is no socialization, but never any hostility.  Sis and I have been out to dinner or a night out together many times since she discovered who I really was, and her daughter’s both join us from time to time and we have a pretty good time together.

Paula

Omg Paula how WONDERFUL to hear that. Happy your sister and you and nices have girl time TOGETHER. It’s very very important for us. Also.also send me a man.for me.i do need a boyfriend.

My mother has passed and my sister lives in another state.  I have gone clothes and cosmeticsshopping with several great female friends.

Alice.isnst that WONDERFUL. I also go shopping with my LANDLADY. And how much fun we have together. She loves when I get dressed and we go shopping. Like this past Sunday. KEEP going this is a BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL GOURGOUS JOURNEY WERE ON.LOVE IT TO PICES

Hi Amber,

You are so lucky to have a shopping buddy!  It must be lots of fun and exciting to go out with your landlady.

Alice

It was a grand aunt of mine that allowed me to try on panties at age 8 or 9. She gave me access to her dresses, slips, and panties and we played “dress-up” whenever I’d spend the night, until she passed away in 1983.

In 2015, my wife suspected I’d tried on her panties, which I had. She raised the tenth level of hades at me and told me to stay out of her clothes. After that I knew I needed to get my own female clothes. I now have a medium sized female wardrobe. In 2018 I joined a CD/TG support group and realized I’m gender fluid. This is why I like to wear female clothes. I attend my support group meetings fully dressed en fem and have been outside dressed at the group’s picnic. However, I have to keep my dressing a secret from my family. They won’t accept, support, nor understand.

Oh yes, Mama took me shopping when young, now I often go with my sister or my wife. They keep me from spending too much time in the Junior section!

Anonymous

Just three weeks ago my girlfriend and I took my mother antique shopping. We went to two large antique shops. Then we went to dinner. It was outside under a tent. We had a great time.

Omg girl FRIEND yes yes and yes. I’m ready to FINALLY be someone’s girlfriend FINALLY. And hope he will pamper me with love and afrection.treat me as a woman. I’ll definitely treat HIM LIKE. A MAN

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?