- September 8, 2019 at 9:05 am #219496
Amber MartinezParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 48Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Ok girls have you ever gotten fully dressed with a female member in your family mother or sister
- September 16, 2019 at 3:38 pm #223523Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 124Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 163 times
My mother has passed and my sister lives in another state. I have gone clothes and cosmeticsshopping with several great female friends.
- September 17, 2019 at 3:06 pm #223883Amber MartinezParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 48Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Alice.isnst that WONDERFUL. I also go shopping with my LANDLADY. And how much fun we have together. She loves when I get dressed and we go shopping. Like this past Sunday. KEEP going this is a BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL GOURGOUS JOURNEY WERE ON.LOVE IT TO PICES
- September 12, 2019 at 11:45 pm #221778Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 62Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 155 times
My mother never knew about my desires to live life as a woman, or at least she never once mentioned it around me. I know she knew I preferred the company of men, but again, it was a non issue and we never discussed it.
My older sister and her family knows, as well as our cousins. Some of the cousins don’t mind if I am enfemme when we visit, other’s prefer I am in drab or there is no socialization, but never any hostility. Sis and I have been out to dinner or a night out together many times since she discovered who I really was, and her daughter’s both join us from time to time and we have a pretty good time together.
- September 15, 2019 at 5:58 am #222872ParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 48Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Omg Paula how WONDERFUL to hear that. Happy your sister and you and nices have girl time TOGETHER. It’s very very important for us. Also.also send me a man.for me.i do need a boyfriend.
- September 15, 2019 at 6:50 am #222894Roxanne LanyonParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1313Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
I also need a lover!
- September 15, 2019 at 12:06 pm #223020ParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 48Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Omg girl FRIEND yes yes and yes. I’m ready to FINALLY be someone’s girlfriend FINALLY. And hope he will pamper me with love and afrection.treat me as a woman. I’ll definitely treat HIM LIKE. A MAN
- September 11, 2019 at 2:26 pm #221013*skippy1965(Cynthia)AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 108Replies: 1191Has thanked: 404 timesBeen thanked: 923 times
Ex wife? Couldn’t tolerate or accept.Mom? knew in her later years-was fine but didn’t want to see or talk about it. Sisters and nieces aware of it-all have seen pictures. Oldest sis and her adult daughter completely accepting and go out with me with no problems. Been shopping, to movies, to concerts, to football game. Sis said I have better taste in clothes than my other sisters and actually borrows from me many times.
- September 15, 2019 at 6:06 am #222873ParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 48Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Cynthia you are becoming more and more GOURGOUS every day. You are so lucky to have sisters who except you as you are. I never had any other siblings in my life. Was just me and mother. Since I was 10.years old mother was divorced. Father abusive and nasty drinker.she was the one who helped me be the woman I am today.
- September 12, 2019 at 1:37 am #221228ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1313Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
You are an amazing woman! I am so jealous! My sister wouldn’t have anything to do with me, and my parents have passed away! I am just a lonely girl, who often cries at night!
- September 11, 2019 at 1:35 am #220753FayeParticipantRegistered On: November 21, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 13Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
- September 10, 2019 at 6:02 pm #220709anne-marieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 256Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 353 times
A big fat no from me. Non of the females – with one exception – in my life would have anything to do with me when dressed.
The exception kind of freaked me out as she wanted to put me across her knee – to which I thought eek! That relationship had to end.
Take care girls.
- September 10, 2019 at 3:15 pm #220642
- September 10, 2019 at 6:13 am #220418Joanne DiceParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
- September 9, 2019 at 8:51 pm #220291Stevie65ParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 21Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
I have gone out with my wife shopping. I would love to come out to my couzin but I think she would not talk to me again. We just moved here to Alberta Canada and the communities are small and word travels like lightning bolts…. It is hard especially when you live out in the country. I would love to go to Edmonton and shop while dressed… Going to be a very long shot with that.
- September 9, 2019 at 10:01 am #220056
- September 9, 2019 at 5:58 am #219996melissa la quintaParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 71Has thanked: 252 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
Mom passed away years ago, sisters: one deceased, one on the other coast, so nothing there. Wife won’t participate in any way. So it looks like I’m stuck with my lovely CDH girlfriends for public outings. Actually, I’m thrilled to be able to dress and grout with these wonderful ladies .
- September 9, 2019 at 2:21 am #219944ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1313Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
- September 9, 2019 at 12:02 am #219940Danii DoorsParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 39Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
- September 23, 2019 at 10:14 pm #226436Danii DoorsParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 39Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
Went to my parents house last weekend and dressed as dannielle and got a lovely surprise as my dad gave me 3 new wigs and some shoes and boots that he brought for me as a welcome to womanhood present, so happy
- September 24, 2019 at 4:27 am #226468ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1313Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
I am now 71, and I just could not imagine my Dad ever doing something like that to me. I would be ever so amazed, and simply be his little girl for the rest of my life!
- September 20, 2019 at 6:18 pm #225132meghan candyParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
Wow you are really lucky your dad dont mind you Fully dressed in my familly it wont happen just came out to my sister and also my lesbian best friend Stéphanie she’s so Nice with me unlike my sister Who just turn around when i told her about me wanted to be her Little sister but since that day i can see thing getting better im lucky to have Stéphanie to help me
- September 9, 2019 at 5:56 am #219994
- September 8, 2019 at 7:27 pm #219903
- September 8, 2019 at 4:56 pm #219837sarasue olsonParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 79Has thanked: 164 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
When my crossdressing started at fourteen my mother and sister took me shopping with them, but I was always in drab so as not to draw any attention to me. My mother didn’t like me to wear used panties so she would pick out some and asked my sister and I if Mary would like them, that whats she would call me when we were out shopping. My sister liked me dressed up but never went out of the house dressed.
- September 8, 2019 at 4:21 pm #219811Charlotte RusseParticipantRegistered On: September 8, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I stayed over @ my older sisters when she was a nurse in liverpool 1975/77 we went to 5/6 parties with 3 girlfriends.they helped me with makeup dresses etc danced all night & was chatted up! Fantastic time great memories.❤ charlottexx
- September 8, 2019 at 3:09 pm #219788Roberta ThomasParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2018Topics: 61Replies: 533Has thanked: 1173 timesBeen thanked: 968 times
No but it is my ambition to go out with my wife as girls to a concert or a restaurant.It would have to be somewhere far away from where we lived.Preferably in a city such as Manchester in the north of England.I don’t think it will happen.My wife is a hubdred per cent of my crossdressing at home but if we went out she would be uneasy even though I think I could be passable.It all comes from love and protection of me.She fears for my safety thinkimg that someone would set on me or beat me up.She is also worried about me being caught on security camera and the unlikely event of us bumping into someone that we know.I totally understand the way she feels.I am not ruling out entirely life is short.
- September 8, 2019 at 1:24 pm #219739Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 390Has thanked: 323 timesBeen thanked: 599 times
No. No sisters, or even female cousins, and mom is long gone. Ma-a-a-be my wife will someday accept Bettylou enough to let it happen; but not very likely.
- September 8, 2019 at 11:17 am #219628Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 80Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 138 times
I’ve never been out with any of my relatives while dressed as Rozalyne x I really don’t think it would ever happen x I’m still in the closet even to my wife I’m not sure if i told my wife about Rozalyne she would be pleased at all x I’m just going to keep my feminine side in the closet for awhile longer xxxxx
- September 8, 2019 at 11:15 am #219626T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 94Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
In NASHVILLE, for years, while I lived there, my multiple Sisters in law s and I went out on weekends. Their kids and grandchildren all saw me fully dressed. The children did not recognize me as my Male self. We always had good times.
- September 8, 2019 at 1:42 pm #219742T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 94Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Wife and I also went out for over a year…then I started going more with more of the many friends and girlfriends. Wife said just go with the girlfriends.
Always ENJOY being out and about with girlfriends, less tense than with FOLKS Who Know You in Male mode!
- September 8, 2019 at 10:14 am #219608Vicki SmytheParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 44Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
- September 8, 2019 at 10:11 am #219603KristaParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 103Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
Hi Amber, I had to say no. My mom passed away before we had a chance to go out together. Though I’m pretty sure she would have been accepting. She gave me my name and it would have been fun going out with her. And I don’t have any sisters, only a brother. I’ve been out with my wife and passed as a female much to my wife’s displeasure. She knows I’m a CD but prefers that I dress when she isn’t around. Hugs, Krista.
- September 8, 2019 at 1:29 pm #219740ParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 48Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Hi krista sorry for your loss .but I bet if mother was here with you she would love to see you as a woman. My mother took me shopping on occasions and always had to do my makeup for me. I’m her only CHILD and she SUPPORTS my DECISION to transition to WOMEN. But she just passed away 2 months ago. And I’m just getting back to my everyday world.i miss her so SO MUCH but happy she met Ambermaria before she left .
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 8, 2019 at 9:30 am #219540Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 692Has thanked: 336 timesBeen thanked: 914 times
No. Only my wife
- September 8, 2019 at 1:34 pm #219741ParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 48Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Omg yes that’s just WONDERFUL. When I finally came out to mother at 18 years old. She excepted me for wanting to be a woman also. After 2 weeks she helped me to dress in her clothes and took me out shopping for my new wardrobe how WONDERFUL was that she made me feel more FEMININE and HAPPIER in LIFE
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.