• This topic has 22 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mona
      Duchess

Hi girls. I’ve noticed that I sometimes resemble my mother and other times my sister when dressed.  Not all the time mind you, just in certain photos, and particularly when my hair is styled certain ways. Not sure how I feel about it.  Anyone else experience this and if so, how does it make you feel?

Anonymous

Oh my great question. I do see my sister. It is wierd. I am so afraid to share this with my family but there is a clear resemblance.

I don’t have any siblings. I look like my mother for sure. Dressed or not.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Funny, I see my paternal grandmother at times which I find both comforting and odd.

I hate my mirror. When dressed I see my Dad as an old man wearing a wig. Makeup application makes the effect even more disconcerting.

Anonymous
      Lady

Mona, I was thinking of this half an hour ago when I passed a full length mirror outside an office I was visiting. I look like my mother twenty years ago. I have my fathers skin tone but my facial structure is closer to my mother. It’s a weird feeling sometimes when applying makeup. I stop and try to dispel the likeness in the mirror before finishing my mascara or whatever. I try to choose makeup and a hair style that would not give me a close resemblance to her. Thanks for raising the question, G

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

The most striking time for me was when I attended Transformal 17, (Aka Oz version of Keystone/ Fanatazia Fair/ Sparkles etc etc). I was waering my “Scarlett O Caty” replica  Civil War Ball gown and red curly wig**. OK My mother was not a redhead, but comparing the rest of the hair/facial features and make up, I looked like the “daughter she never had”.

Caty.

** See photo in my profile

Trinity
      Lady

I have a lot of my mothers features before I even leave my male side so yes I see her in me a lot which is ok because my mom was a good woman and if I can be just 1/2 of the woman she was then I’m doing well

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Definitely see a similarity to my sisters and even to an extent to my daughter. The sis I am still in contact with says that in a couple pics I look almost exactly like my youngest sis.
      Cyn

RachelAnn
      Lady

Like Tiffany Alexis, I too look very much like my dad when dressed male. However, the person in my family I believe I definitely look like is my aunt on my mom’s side.  My mom is definitely in there too, but the resemblance to my aunt when looking at a straight forward profile of my face when I have makeup on is very prominent.

Anonymous

If I were to place my younger sister aside me, going face only you’d have a hard time telling who was who.  We’ve always been “hooked up” in some strange way (even bought the same glasses on the same day for the very same reasons)!  She lives in Maine, I’m in Western NC!!!!   Go figure!  🙂

Jessica
      Lady

I haven’t noticed looking like my mother or any of my sisters, but now I’m going to have to look.

Anonymous

I definitely see my mother’s side of the family come through.  Sister, mother, and grandmother depending on wig style and facial expression.  I guess that is a lot better than looking like dad!

I look like my mother when dressed

The first time I ever had a makeover I didn’t get to see the finished result until it was all complete. The first thing I saw was my sister staring at me from a mirror 🙂

Anonymous

Definitely, I look like my grandmother on my mom’s side.

Hi Mona. I vagley resemble my sisters face but that is where it ends. She is 5’1 and chubby…..I am 6 ft and skinny as a garden rake Like to bug her by asking…..hey shrimp….how’s the weather down there!!!

Dame Veronica

Phoebe Rose
      Duchess

Yes – same for me.  Indeed, I have changed my wigs and look in order to avoid looking like mother or sister.  Scary.

Oh yes! I look exactly like my mother did 20 years earlier. I always wanted to tell my mother about my dressing because of the resemblance. And I did last year!

Great thread Mona!

Enjoy

I resmeble a deceased cousin, she died afew years ago

I hate to say it but I look like my little sister! ahh!

K Swim
      Lady

When I put on a one piece swimsuit with breast forms underneath, the only person I resemble is myself wearing a swimsuit and breast forms.

Anonymous

when in Giselle mode i could pass for my late mother’s sister

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?