Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ok girls, so its fancy dress time and you’ve been given the option of one of rhese iconic female characters. So who would you go as?

Anonymous

Jessie Rabbit for me

Anonymous

This is so hard to choose, but believe it or not, I think Elle Woods would be my pick.  However, I’ll probably change my mind within minutes of posting this.  lol

Anonymous

Yes Brianna, Elle Woods has got a great wardrobe so you could do a lot of costume changes during the party 🙂

I did my best.  I know it’s impossible to be all-inclusive with a list like this but as more of a geek/weaboo I’ve a cosplay dream-list which includes Galadriel, Yuffie, Princess Entrapta, and Michonne from Walking Dead.  But who doesn’t love Jessica Rabbit?

Hello Polly,          I choose Alice in Wonderland & Cinderella out of the choices you gave, as I like any fairytale type girls. I would choose my self, the little Bo-Peep costume [ from the nursery rhyme ] as it is really girly style.

love,  Helenmarie

Anonymous

Yes I know what you mean HelenMarie. Alice in Wonderland, Belle or Cinderellla are all top favourites for me. Would love to go to a party as any of these 🙂

I choose Cinderella and Jessie Rabbit

Anonymous

No Wonder Woman! 🙁
      I’ll have to go with Scarlett o’Hara then: big frock!

Anonymous

Darn it! I knew i would miss a good one. Wonder Woman is fab! x

Anonymous

I chose my three, but ultimately I’d want to be Yvonne De Carlo’s Lilly Munster.

Imogen xx

Anonymous

Me, of course!

But since I’m neither iconic nor female, I picked Daphne out of Scooby Doo, followed by Cinders and Alice.

Love those outfits!

Alice in Wonderland – don’t really have a choice there!
      Holly Golightly – Hepburn is elegance personified, and who doesn’t want to wear ‘that’ dress.
      Daphne – looks innocent enough, but we all know what she’s really like…

Anonymous

Lol re: Daphne. I think its Velma tbat you have to watch 😉

I love most all of these polls, but this one is tough for a 70+ y/o closet crossdresser. All of the ladies are oh-so much younger than I am.

But I chose three: 1.) Elizabeth Bennet, but only if portrayed by Keira Knightly; 2.) Mary Poppins as played either by Julie Andrews or Emily Blunt (haven’t yet seen the new movie, but Emily Blunt in the trailers is enough to make my geriatric heart go pitter-patter; 3.) Belle, from Beauty and the Beast.

Although not necessarily an iconic role, if allowed to select one of my own, I would choose Queen Elizabeth played by Cate Blanchett in Elizabeth the Golden Age — sure to be a hit at any “Fancy Dress party!”

Anonymous

In all honesty, the two that aren’t on the list is Catwoman and Hela from Thor Ragnarok.  These would be my two, or even Elastigirl from the Incredibiles as my third.

Anonymous

Tough call, so many great options.  In the end I chose Jessica Rabbit, Belle & Princess Leia. Scarlett o’Hara & Dorothy were close runner ups.  I agree with others wonderwoman (&/or supergirl) would have made my list but weren’t options.  I almost went to celebrity fan fest 2018 in San Antonio as Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie Suicide Squad Daddy’s Monster version), I bought all the stuff, took it to the hotel but then chickened out.

Scarlette O’Hara all day long!! She was gorgeous and all so sexy!!

Think of all of the options if you went as Katniss Everdeen!

Anonymous

Kaitlyn Jenner

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Ever since I began dressing, my role model and inspiration has been Daisy Duke. That’s about as formal as I ever got.

Anonymous

I would go as kourtney kardashian…i love her.  She is who i modeled myself after

What???

No “Emma Peel?”

My all-time top choice is missing from the list: Midge Maisel – when i watch this show (Marvelous Mrs Maisel) i spend more time paying attention to her gorgeous outfits than i do story! Her daily wear is fantastic, but when she is all done up in a cocktail dress – oh i would just die to look like that!

Anonymous

tough choices, id say Jessica rabbit!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi girls,

Not so much “who” but “went”. I have always loved female period wear and attended Transformal, (the Oz version of Southern Comfort etc ) in 2017 wearing  my “Scarlett O”Caty” Civil War replica ball gown

Details can be found here

https://www.sisterhouse.net/memberssuite/transformal-was-great/#post-2854

and there are also photos in my profile

Happy (fancy) dressing

Caty

Was surprised that Morticia Addams wasn’t on that list, absolutely love that black mermaid gown and her sense of macabre. Yeah I am a bit twisted.

Selyne Phoenyx

Michelle Liefde
        Ambassador

I would have most definitely voted for Morticia Addams.

you could definitely pull off a convincing morticia adams, michelle. in fact consider it for Halloween.

Janine
      Lady

I’d pick Penny in the early years from The Big Bang Theory.
      I still watch those early episodes whenever I can just to see Penny and what’s she’s wearing

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Out of the 3, that I picked Holly Go-Lightly would be my first choice.  Just wish I had the figure lol.

I would also go as Merida from Brave.

Always loved curly red hair.  And of course I would try the accent out.  Which my wife says turns to someone from India instead of Scotland.

To be able to wear and look good in ANY formal gown would suit me. But I’ve always loved the look and length of dress that Dorothy wore in the wizard of oz.

if I could I’d go as velma and not Daphne. Velma’s my Girl!

got to be jessica rabbit, boobs and legs to die for

Annjane xx

What NO MARLYN MONROE ?

pointy boobs and All with the White Dress in the famous subway grate picture with the Subway air blast blowing up the Dress.

Anonymous

Sorry Tammie! Epic fail there. My bad! I should have included her as i remember trying to recreate that scene as a kid in one of my mum’s skirts lol.

Would have liked to pick Elsa from Frozen, Wonder Woman, and Wyldstyle from The Lego Movie. Would also pick Mina Murry from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and Minnow from Planet Ripple if I wanted to get really obscure.

Yes Amelia.

It would be amazing to go as Diana / Wonder Woman, perhaps do a change from Diana to Wonder Woman part way through the evening which would be fun.

Given that this option was not provided though, I would be the southern belle that is Scarlet O’Hara – corset and all. Would be even better if I got to have a ladies maid to help me dress and lace me tightly into the corset lol.

Think this would be absolutley amazing.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Anne-Marie.

I would go as Scarlett O’Hara.

Love to wear lacey hooped petticoats and hoop skirts.

The larger The Better

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

I got the top 2. Cinderella because I would love to kiss Prince Charming, and Jessica Rabbit because…, come on, do I need to say it? But you folks aren’t old enough to remember Daisy Mae from Lil Abner. She was the object of many of my dreams. Tight top which barely contained her and hot pants before there were hot pants and she was often playing in mud

I must have a split personality: Jessica Rabbit and Holly Golightly. They seem to be opposites but classic.

Davina

Anonymous

Ha ha very good Samantha 🙂

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Yay, Rachel Riley!

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?