Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

. I don’t know if I’ve mentioned in another post here, but about 2 months ago my mother pasted away. I think in part due to ‘Covid Loneliness’, she was only allowed visitors on a very limited basis in the care facility she was in. Any way the last 2 or 3 times we did get to visit her she asked for us to sing with her- usually old favorite hymns and other old song she loved. One she specially liked near the end was God Bless America.
      . Being today is Mothers Day and yesterday would have been her 92nd birthday I went to visit the grave site and sang for her. I sang for just under an hour- my voice was starting to hurt just a little. I was dressed in one of my favorite dresses, forms- full fem. I was hoping that she might look down on me now and see how when I’m in fem how happy I am. My last visit 2 weeks before she passed she said 3 or 4 times for me to get my hair cut ( I never found a good time her son would like to be her part time daughter). Alzheimer’s is such a cruel condition.
      . The grave site is about 40 feet from a somewhat busy state hiway. Don’t care who saw me and I hope mom is together with dad ( he passed 11 years ago) and are happy for me exploring my feminine side. Got to stop now starting to cryyyyyy.
      . . Sandy

Anonymous

Thanks so much for sharing this emotional story with us! It makes me start crying. Your mom is listening to you sing at her grave as your beautiful feminine self! I am glad that you didn’t care who saw you because that doesn’t matter anyway. Mom is proud of you. God bless.

Hugs and kisses
      Sarah

Cassandra, sounds like a heart breaking time. I’m sure she was looking down and smiling honey.

Love Trisha

Anonymous

Huggs Sandy.

I’m sure they will be looking down and of course they will be proud… you are living your life the way you choose and you are happy, so they will be too!!!…

Thanks for sharing, I have lost both my parents too, so I know how hard it is…..

be strong……

grace ❤️❤️

Sorry for your loss Sandy.😥🤗

Hi Sandy,

So sorry for your loss.  You’re right your mom is looking earthward and smiling.  She is rejoicing having a wonderful daughter.

Alice

I extend my condolences for your loss. What a wonderful tribute you gave to her, you healed both you and her spirit. You are a wonderful son and a loving daughter.

I understand the pain of alzheimers, “the long goodbye” is so hard on everyone. My mother did not know any of her children in the last year. My heart goes out to you and I’m crying over your tribute to her.

Beth

Anonymous

Hello Sandy I am very sorry to hear of your, I do know how your feeling. My mother died from  Alzheimer’s three years ago now, it’s a hard thing to take seeing anyone you love like that. I now find solace and calm when I visit her grave, I always thought my mother had an inclin about me. Perhaps your mum  knew more than she was letting on, I hope you find that inner peace soon.

Love Sarah xx

I’m crying reading this. I lost both my parents many years ago, Dad to cancer, and Mom to a broken heart, missing him. I still deeply miss them both. I feel your pain acutely. You have my sympathy and understanding. You’re tribute on the day was beautiful and sweet.

Bridgette

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Sandy, sorry for your loss, I understand a little as my mother passed away while suffering from Alzheimer’s her last two years, and could barely recognize any of us children.  I did try to tell her about me when I realized it was happening and could see it progressing but she didn’t seem to respond or maybe understand or just didn’t want to consider it, so I let it drop.  She did know I had gender issues from my teens, catching me with one of her clothes. Back then the general assumption was that males were either gay or straight, which I knew I wasn’t either. I hope she,  like your mother, is now in a happier place.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?