Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Question what would GG ladies think about a Xding man that has been living as a Lady 24/7. nearly 4 years being a MODEL in a charity fund raising Fashion show?</p>
      My SOGGF just told me via phone from the west coast that the local to our home area is having a fun raising Ladies Fasho in lady January 2020, just gotten an email from the local (in our home town area) asking her to attend and possibly be a mod for. THUS told me that she is thinking about attending it and and accepting the request to be a model for it and told if she goes to and ALSO wants me to attend  and allow her to reply to it with a question re if they need another model with me as Tammie being another model for it .

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

This is a very interesting question.
      I’m guessing it would depend on where it is located and the audience.

My SOGGF says it’s a fund raising event  sponsored by the Breast CANCER survivor support group of  the local breast cancer society tied in with the hospital center where she had her surgery.

My SOGGF says it’s a fund raising event  sponsored by the Breast CANCER survivor support group of  the local breast cancer society tied in with the hospital center where she had her surgery.

The purpose of the show is to show breast CANCER survivors they can look as fabulously feminine as they did b4 their mastectomy surgery especially women with double radical mastectomy surgery did my SOGGF.

Since I started living 24/7 as Tammie since my SOGGF outted me especially since she and I attended a formal attire required Awards Ceremony dinner dance by her employer. As she was one of the award winners she had attend, and all Female attendees were required to wear floor a length evening gown. She insisted that I go with her TOTALLY ENFEM, including polished fingernails with 1/4 acrylic nails, matching pedicure toes with polish and as this evening was 1 year after I started dressing up fully ENFEMME 24/7 and that my SOGGF and insisted I grow my hair to a feminine shoulder length hair as my hair was now that long, she insisted I get my Hairstyled into a top of head bun style the same as hers, plus we got identical Twin spandex thigh high slited floor length  pencil evening gowns,  hers had white spandex sequined bodice with a SILVER spandex sequined skirt , my was just the same but BSilver SEQUINED BODICE and white sequined skirt. … during the award ceremony we got many comments from her coworkers about our gowns, I had never met anyone of her coworker friends until them. My SOGGF was quite surprised when a couple of her colleagues came up to us after she received her Award and told me what a Beautiful dress and how beautiful I was. ..it shocked me, my SOGGF was shocked also. (None of her coworkers knew my real self).. That same couple of ladies themselves are breast CANCER survivors and they are members of my SOGGF’S support group thus they asked her to be a fashion model for the fashion show,  I’m guessing maybe they might have hinted to my SOGGF to ask me to be a model in shoe also.

According to my SOGGF, show is going to be mainly evening gowns and cocktail dresses all of various styles and designs and fabrics.  Thus to show other BC SURGERY SERVIORS they can still look fabulous in Evening gowns and cocktail dresses and gowns.

My SOGGF says this is one of the major issues brought up during her support group twice a month meetings.

Both my SOGGF and I are 5′ 11″ she is 165lbs and I’m 170lbs both of us are 38DDD with our forms on.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?