• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This is a list of outfits and styles that interest me; has anyone else tried these and did you have any success? A nice bubble flip hair-do would be very fun to try, and I wouldn’t mind dressing from head to toe, either. Might as well, if I’m putting on a dress….

-1960’s bouffant girl

-cheerleader

-strapless dresses

-sweatshirt and leggings

-wiggle skirts/dresses

Try a CW PERIOD ladies ball gown and a Modern Western Square dancing outfits like I wear.

I’m investigating getting a CW PERIOD Eveni g gown outfit now that I’ve been to a CW reenactment EVENT wear they had period attire for non reenactor attendees to try on.

Idid so and the GG,Ladies helping me dress in a REQUIRED CORSET, said when they had finished being dressed fully ENFEMME as a CW PERIOD lady commented that I made a beautiful southern bell.

Anonymous

I had fun with

1. Gothic witch look for Halloween, accessorised with cobweb tights, a cobweb veil, a cobweb lace coat, black strappy heels and gothic jewellery, including a necklace (yes, a cobweb!) and metal claw nails. A black wig with silver streaks completed the look.

2. Burlesque. Corset, purple lingerie and fishnets, purple Mary Janes, purple corset tie coat, silky purple secretary blouse, shimmery purple long skirt and heavy makeup, topped off with a long wavy red wig, feather boa and fan.

1950s pinup look. This one is really fun – nice period style dress, stockings, big wig and flowery pinny to do the housework! A flower in the hair for relaxing afterwards. And don’t forget the period underwear – Rago girdle for the hourglass shape and bullet bra look.

4. Surely everyone has tried the French Maid or schoolgirl look? Both are great fun, and don’t have to be ultra revealing to be sexy! Something for the imagination!

Love Laura

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?