• This topic has 16 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

For those that have told their wife and kids they CD, do you get enfemme clothes or enfemme clothing gift cards for fathers day? For those that have told extended family, do they buy clothes or gift cards for birthdays and Christmas? I am not particularly easy to buy for. My daughter brought up the topic of gifts and I told her she could always get me a gift card.

Anonymous

I only came out to my wife 2 months ago, I really don’t know how far to take it on that day. I can hope though. 💕 Katie

Anonymous
        Lady

I have been dressing for years but only started dressing around the house today.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So far I don’t think my kids will get anything feminine for me anytime. They hve known since sept of 2019 and nothing yet.
      . .Sandy

My wife and a few friends are aware. I certainly doubt I will receive a gift for any occasion for my feminine side.

A girl can wish. But doubtful.

Gail Rich
      Lady

A few years ago, my wife asked me what I would like for Christmas. I said a dress. Even though she had seen me for years in nightgowns, pantyhose and lingerie, it caused a problem. I did not get the dress, I was told she never wanted to see me in a dress. And if I was going to get a dress I would have to buy it myself.
      Even though I had other dresses in my secret stash, I bought two new dresses and put them in my closet. I let her know they were there. I don’t know if she ever looked. I now have 4 dresses, 2 skirts and 3 blouses in that closet. Much more in my secret stash.

Anonymous

The closest thing I have gotten to a feminine gift was from my mother in law, an apron she made.  She has given me a few aprons but I don’t expect anything feminine from my wife or kids ever.

the only person that really knows i cross dress is my wife,  one year she bought me for Christmas was make up.   i have a feeling that my niece might know i cross dress , for i asked her if she would dress me up as female and do my make up for Halloween, she said yes she would love to.   so i went to her house and got my self dressed up and she did my make up, my daughter knows but i don’t dress up in front of her or dress up and walk around the house dressed up.  my daughter seen a pic of me dressed up all pretty so that is why she found out. nothing more was brought up. we have a 23 year old son still at home so when he is at work i can dress up for the amount of hours he is at work. my wife will tell me i can do what i like to do.  i have boughten some make up and perfume for my self for Christmas gift

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

No gift cards yet, but my daughters and wife have given me many nice Ellie things from dresses and Tops, to necklaces, earrings, and lingerie. And better yet, no more male clothing has appeared. Still have to buy my own panties and bras though, but the daughters like to help me choose, and aren’t shy with the feedback. Ha! Those spoilers won’t let me peg out the slut-o-meter without a tongue lashing. We have fun!

Hugs, Ellie

Anonymous

Hi Tina/ladies,

Fathers day is a big day for me this year. It marks a shift in my wife’s support for my journey, not that she was ever opposed. Anyway, she’s never been good at keeping secrets and spilled the beans today that she bought me some gender neutral shorts. Now I know it’s not that sexy and they might even end up looking vaguely masculine but it’s a step in a pretty great direction. I’m very excited.

— Abbie 🥰🥰

Anonymous

this could be a watershed fathers day,  recently came out to SO and she offered to take me shopping for some lacey things, and some blouses and other girlie things.  I hope she comes through.  She is tired of seeing me in Tshirts with my bra on underneath. Says I need some prettier tops

Anonymous

Congrats Stephanie!

that sounds amazing. I hope you get your shopping trip but either way it sounds like your SO is supportive and that’s great!

— Abbie 🥰😘

I couldnt vote, as only my wife knows, and Im not sure about fathers day, but for Christmas,and my B-Day, i only got things for Regi,nothing male at all,lol
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Hi Tina I see no need to tell my children or grandchildren that I enjoy cross dressing. If I was planning to transition my body into something more feminine that would be a whole other story. Simply put, my cross dressing has been a part of  our marriage for a long time. Its always nice when she goes out of her way to buy me scented body lotions. Its little gifts like that tells me she still cares for me and accepts this part of me that needs attention also. A simple hand written thank you card for always being there for me from my children and grandchildren does more for me than some thing cute and pretty. I did buy my self a really pretty two compartment travel make up bag last year but my wife found it a little more prettier than i did so she said we can share. That did not happen. So ladies enjoy that part of you that your wife and children admire and rely on you to protect them. There is something special about a kind understanding warm hug from a Father. HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Luv Stephanie

I believe I am going to go against the grain here and say that I would prefer not to receive anything femme for father’s day (not that I would as no family is aware of my CD). But as I see it this is a celebration of my male self, and I would have a hard time mixing the two. That’s just me.

That is not to say that I wouldn’t be overjoyed if someone in my life wanted to gift me something to celebrate my feminine part. In fact I would probably come unglued with joy, happiness, & contentment at the gesture of acceptance.

Anonymous
      Lady

To all the fathers out there, Happy Fathers Day. I hope you all have a great day.

Anonymous

Not a father but today visited my father as son and then daughter whole family was there and were surprise and happy to see both.  Next father day will only be daughter though. Unless drab to the other side. lol.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?