Favorite holiday

which is your favorite holiday!?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Christmas
  • New Years
  • Halloween
  • Thanksgiving
  • Other
  • This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Vanessa Harris
    Participant
    Registered On: July 7, 2020
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 67

With the holidays right around the corner im just curious what is your fav holiday! Is it halloween because we get to dress up and not be judged? is it christmas for the presents you get related to crossdrssing? getting dolled up and celebrating New years ? just curious what you ladies will say 🙂

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 9

My favorite holiday would be the days leading up to Christmas. I can easily shop anywhere in the women’s department without any strange looks. Other shoppers or sales people just think I’m shopping for Christmas presents. At the checkout counter they always give a gift receipt.

Laura Jane Moore
      Participant
      Registered On: July 10, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 76

Christmas for sure…..  love the family aspect, the giving,  the air of love that permeates everything and (almost) everyone…. the colors,  sounds and music of Christmas in the stores and malls (great time to shop for girlie things)…the lights ( I am the neighborhood Griswold) ….. a white Christmas every so often…..I love Hallmark’s Christmas in July series….. A Charlie Brown Christmas…..A Christmas Story  (the 1983 Peter Billingsley movie… I still laugh out loud after watching it dozens of times. There were many memorable characters in the movie, but I always admired Melinda Dillon who played Peter’s mom… I thought she was pretty)…. other,  more heartwarming Christmas movies which always make me cry…….. doesn’t get any better for me…..

I always get  melancholy when  the Christmas lights come down.

Celeste Jo
      Participant
      Registered On: April 26, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 34

Christmas because for the last few year there’s been a new nightie under the tree for me!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Tiff Any
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 831

Hi Vanessa , for me , in Australia anytime outside of school holidays & usually between may & Oct – fits in best with my work 💅👠👛

Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 557

I have to lean towards Christmas.  Not so much a CD thing as it is a family thing, and whether you ever fight or not, family is family.

And a special mention to Remembrance Day.  Because I do not forget

Stevie

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Casey Amber Twitchings
      Registered On: May 15, 2020
      Topics: 31
      Replies: 299

My favorite holiday is Christmas. Starting in August or Spetember I start searching Amazon for exactly the right gift for everyone on my list. The thing they either didn’t expect or know even existed but is exactly what they wanted. One year I gave my sister and her family a National Geographic book that has pictures of just about every animal known. They didn’t know it even existed but it was one of their favorite gifts.

Kristen Rebecca
      Participant
      Registered On: June 2, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 71

Easter!!

Wendy Swift
      Participant
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 242

My fave holiday has nothing to do with dressing at all.  I picked christmas, as work shuts down for the week so everyone gets a week off.  Work doesn’t open again until Jan 2 (if it is a weekday).

I usually take a few days off before christmas, so that extends my christmas break even longer.

For the past several years, we’ve flown down to Seattle for a christmas holiday, usually staying close to a week.  This is the only chance I get to hit up stores like JC Penney, US Walmart, Target, … and really load up on clothing for Wendy.  It is a shame that I only went to JC Penney of late, as I heard it is closing down (someone confirm ?).

This year maybe different though, with covid and flying restrictions, the annual Seattle trip may not happen.

Vanessa Harris
      Participant
      Registered On: July 7, 2020
      Replies: 67

For me it is close between thanksgiving and Christmas, with thanksgiving coming out ahead by just a little.  It is time spent with family and thanksgiving does not have the pressure of gift giving with the possibility that someone is hurt because they didn’t get what they want.

I only wish that I and all of us the opportunity to show our true selves to our families, friends and all and not be judged in a negative light.

Thanks again to everyone here for sharing and encouraging every one.  keep it up every one!!!

xoxox   Sandy  xoxox

omg yes that is the dream! I wish I could show up to my family thanksgiving as Vanessa I get goosebumps just thinking about it

Diana W
      Participant
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 209

For me it’s Christmas all the way.  I enjoy Thanksgiving and Halloween.  But I LOVE Christmas.  I love everything about it.  Family.  Decorations.  Christmas trees.  Displays and lights.  All the goodies.  Everything, really!  I’m looking forward to Diana’s first Christmas.

Alison Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 318

This year I would have to say it was Flag Day and July 4, because both days I got to wear a red top, blue (homemade) skirt, white belt, and full red, white and blue petticoats.

Now there are those techies who will tell you they don’t know the difference between Halloween and Christmas, because Oct 31 = Dec 25

(Oct can be read as octal, or base 8; 8*3+1 = 25 in Decimal)

Casey Amber Twitchings
        Registered On: May 15, 2020
        Topics: 31
        Replies: 299

That’s an oldie but a goodie Alison. Thanks. Unfortunately there will still be those who have no idea why that’s funny.

Sandy Jayson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 199

For me it is close between thanksgiving and Christmas, with thanksgiving coming out ahead by just a little.  It is time spent with family and thanksgiving does not have the pressure of gift giving with the possibility that someone is hurt because they didn’t get what they want.

I only wish that I and all of us the opportunity to show our true selves to our families, friends and all and not be judged in a negative light.

Thanks again to everyone here for sharing and encouraging every one.  keep it up every one!!!

xoxox   Sandy  xoxox

K Swim
      Participant
      Registered On: July 8, 2019
      Replies: 618

My favorites are coming and going right now. None in particular, but I like Labor Day, Independence Day, and Memorial Day. Why, because those holidays happen during the summer time and putting on a one piece swimsuit and swimming during any other season is not very fun.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.