- General housework, dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc
- Cooking or baking.
- Listening to music
- Watching TV
- Playing video games.
- Sitting outside
- Other, please explain
- All of the above
- October 8, 2020 at 10:00 am #392009EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 598Has thanked: 3159 timesBeen thanked: 1575 times
I haven’t created a poll in quite some time, and even then I haven’t done very many. This may already been asked, but here goes.
We have all been home alone and dressed at some time in our lives. For some this is the only opportunity to dress. Especially during this pandemic. What are your favorite things to do when you are home alone fully dressed? You can choose as many as you’d like. I have even included an “all of the above” option. I have done all of these, but definitely have my favs. If my wife only knew how many dinners have been prepared by Emily while she was at work, she probably wouldn’t eat at home anymore. Lol
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 11, 2020 at 6:04 pm #405598
- November 11, 2020 at 5:21 pm #405584Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 163Has thanked: 936 timesBeen thanked: 836 times
if im dressing at home its because im getting ready to go out. i dont like sitting around the house dressed. i need to be outside and showing off my nice clothes, shoes and nails. i need to be seen and have fun. i need excitement and complements. i need to meet new people and go to new places. i need to be free. dont keep me penned up.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 11, 2020 at 10:02 am #405433
- October 18, 2020 at 10:07 am #396005karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 393Has thanked: 1680 timesBeen thanked: 1024 times
Hi Emily…….all the above!! Then when taking a break from say housework, I imagine having a snack with the girls here…………talking and laughing…………….exchanging stories about guys……..or girls (?!!). Fashion……………getting into silly, funny arguments about stuff but ALWAYS kiss , hug and make up before going back to work……..giggling like little girls……………………karely
- October 12, 2020 at 4:27 am #393372Dee BouhaireParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
- October 12, 2020 at 3:53 am #393362
- October 12, 2020 at 3:45 am #393357Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1409Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 3376 times
- October 11, 2020 at 10:25 am #393068Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 477Has thanked: 2984 timesBeen thanked: 1757 times
- October 10, 2020 at 6:09 am #392639Sarah LacyParticipantRegistered On: April 4, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 15Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 127 times
I find it really strange that if I have the house to myself and a chance for Sarah time I like to dress en-femme fairly conservatively clothing wise and do the housework, cleaning etc that I would never dream of doing unless asked in male mode.
Once all the chores are done it is time for a shower and a change into more sexier clothes and a complete relax listening to classical music in the bedroom. It seems that to indulge myself in a relaxing Sarah time I have to subconsciously earn the right to do it by being a good housewife and carrying out the cleaning and tidying chores beforehand. Weird I know but it is something that has developed into a dressing ritual over the years and I know that whilst doing the more menial tasks I am buying myself a more pleasurable time later on. Either way I always look forward to those days and in a perverse way my other half benefits too.
- October 9, 2020 at 10:26 pm #392548Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 70Replies: 670Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2015 times
1/. On the net, escpecially on CDH, not to mention all the lovely lingerie blogs and websites.. eg Her Room and The Lingerie Addict
2/. Out in public shopping, but the “bug” has ruined that for 2020
3/ Cooking, (usually a big casserole), then break it down into “dinners for two” and freeze it
4/ Wash all my lovely Caty lingerie, iron it and then carefully fold it all and put it in my secreted dresser drawers.
5/. When I can be dressed and have girly phone chats with my CD friends here in OZ.
6/. If and when circum stances permit, dinner and a glass or two of Good Aussie wine
All of the above would easily use up my available Caty time.
- October 9, 2020 at 9:22 pm #392537Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 401Has thanked: 700 timesBeen thanked: 980 times
One of my favorite things to do while dressed is to hang out on CDH — PMing girlfriends, scanning the Forum topics, reading an article or two, keeping up with my Local Chapter, things like that. In fact, it is a rare instance when I’m not en femme when I’m on CDH.
There’s a lot of other stuff listed here that I do at home when I’m dressed, but they’re certainly NOT my favorite things to do. Like cooking, dishes, laundry, paperwork. Oh, but eating (at home, of course) en femme is quite enjoyable – but then, I like eating in drab, too.
Most all GGs are “en femme” almost all of the time, and I’ll bet some of the stuff on the list of choices is not their favorite things to do, either. I’m sort of like a GG in that way.
I rarely have time in my day to just sit down to read, listen to music, or watch TV. But I suspect that if I had the time, these occupations would be much more enjoyable while dressed. There I differ from GGs. CDing would add another level of enjoyment of these activities that only a CDer would understand (unless said GG is a FtM CDer who enjoys that as much as I do MtF CDing).
As to playing video games – I never do it; sitting outside – I’m ultra-closeted and never go outside en femme, not even on my fenced-in patio; exercising – I’d never do it in full femme.
One last thing: just BEING en femme is one of my favorite things!
- October 9, 2020 at 5:00 pm #392481Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1496Has thanked: 2522 timesBeen thanked: 4627 times
When dressed in full-Bettylou mode (with forms, padding and makeup), I just have to go out and go shopping or to the movies Mins those enhancements, I like to watch TV or chat on CDH
- October 9, 2020 at 2:30 pm #392447Alexis TresseParticipantRegistered On: March 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 77Has thanked: 864 timesBeen thanked: 277 times
The surprise wonderful sensations while cleaning and cooking in my wife’s clothes were my first clue that I might be trans.
Exercising while CD is fun.
“Other” CD fun is chatting by phone and audio-only (for me) videoconferencing with colleagues and even my relatives who don’t know about this part of me and who would not believe their eyes if I went video.
I’m contemplating joining a particular videoconference shortly before Halloween in full femme guise.
- October 9, 2020 at 11:20 am #392350Christina RobertsParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 74Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 295 times
- October 9, 2020 at 9:52 am #392327Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 356Has thanked: 559 timesBeen thanked: 1242 times
I really enjoy cutting the lawn and washing the cars while dressed, don’t ask me why maybe because it’s nice out and I just love being outside but doing things like this in a cute pair of shorts and halter top or a romper just makes it even better.
- October 9, 2020 at 9:29 am #392318KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 197Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 757 times
When fully en femme, I am in my erotic fantasy world, When I first started dressing, I was quite young and my fantasies mostly involved going to the doctor’s and having to undress for a physical, or otherwise being caught an “forced” to undress. These fantasies derived from my earliest experiences “playing doctor” with a neighbor girl (discussed more fully elsewhere on CDG). As I became older and sexually aware, my fantasies became more sexually focused.
For a host of reasons, gender role stereotypes were not modeled by my parents and so the connection between being dressed and doing “female” activities never really formed.
- October 9, 2020 at 7:02 am #392273LeslieParticipantRegistered On: April 8, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
- October 8, 2020 at 11:49 pm #392190Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 655Has thanked: 1216 timesBeen thanked: 2331 times
I picked all of the above since I live femme except for very little time each day before and after work. Relaxing with a nice glass of sangria and a good male friend, or even a CD girlfriend. Of course, getting ready to go out is a lot of fun too.
- October 8, 2020 at 2:59 pm #392107PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 213Has thanked: 855 timesBeen thanked: 521 times
When we built our wee house the fashion at the time was mirror doors, we have them throughout the cottage. I pass the hall mirrors in drab and just look, shower ,shave head to the bedroom and when i exit and walk back up the hall, I look back into the mirror , smile and say who was that old guy that past an hour ago. For example , a guy called Compo from last of the summer wine going one way and one hour later Selena Gomez going the other way. Wine for us both, a cosy fire and a good film .Well , one can dream.!!!!!. Pyxx.
- October 8, 2020 at 1:39 pm #392097KHeartParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 78Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
I voted ‘other’ as my favourite activity when dressed is taking pictures of myself. It’s not really a vanity thing but as I don’t get to fully dress up as much as I would like, I’m always desperate to save a memento (or 200) from the occasion. I also just like to compare with other sessions I’ve had to see if my makeup has improved, my style matching less cringy, my posture more feminine, what accessories have worked or not, etc.
I would love to think that one day I might venture outside en-femme, and I imagine that would probably become my new favourite, but I’m not sure if and when that would happen, at least in the present time.
- October 18, 2020 at 5:46 pm #396146Phoebe SmythParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 282 times
Considering how cute you are in the photo’s you shared you definitely should consider going out sweetie.
really it’s more about accepting yourself but if you need a confidence booster I’d be proud to be seen with you in public. As I’m sure would many others.
- October 8, 2020 at 1:25 pm #392093Alicen ThairmsParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 31Replies: 307Has thanked: 1087 timesBeen thanked: 690 times
My favourite activity when dressed is going out. Usually I go to a nice park, a local green space or down by the sea; if I’m short on time I go out into the garden.
Mostly my dressing time is in shortish sessions of 1 to 3 hours at a time, I feel I want to be out seeing lovely places rather than be cooped up in the house or rushing into town for shopping.
- October 8, 2020 at 12:35 pm #392079Jamie TaalParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 65Has thanked: 342 timesBeen thanked: 338 times
Since I enjoy wearing women’s professional work styles and skirt/blouse separates with stockings and heels I enjoy working at my desk at home. Since I have been remotely working-from-home for the past 7 months during the pandemic it has been wonderful. I can sit at my desk for 8 hours a day without being disturbed by my family. I even participate in remote team video-conference meetings (Zoom/MS Teams/GoTo Meetings) without my video on so I can stay dressed. I tell them it is because I am in my basement with a lot of other junk and boxes around so they understand. The funny thing is that I can see them but they cannot see me. So, in effect I am dressed around other people and it feels so liberating. There are times I feel so comfortable that I question if I should tell one or two of my female coworkers that I am closest to. Oh to dream.
- October 8, 2020 at 12:31 pm #392076Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 17Replies: 207Has thanked: 1010 timesBeen thanked: 937 times
I marked down a few on the list but I wanted to add one: talking with my wife. Usually when I get femme dressed she is present and we just go about the day like two girlfriends. She has her rules, one being I can’t leave the house. But I know she is trying to let me be me without losing her comfort level.
- October 8, 2020 at 12:25 pm #392072
- October 8, 2020 at 11:05 am #392034AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 84Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 313 times
When in dressed en feminine I like relaxing with a couple of glasses of wine and keeping up todate with CDH and chatting with the Amazing girls and ladies here
- October 8, 2020 at 10:50 am #392027Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 585Has thanked: 3318 timesBeen thanked: 3045 times
Great question Emily
When I am en femme, I just relax into girly mode and go about my daily routine… apart from chores, I love to make cakes, listen to music or jump on the laptop….( not literally)…problem is, if my doorbell rings, I could easily just go and answer it without thinking….ooops
Smiles, grace xx
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Grace Scarlett.
- October 8, 2020 at 10:35 am #392024Falecia McGuireParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 114Has thanked: 90 timesBeen thanked: 662 times
Your question caused me to self examine a bit. For periods of up to 8 years during the last 20, I’ve been able to dress most of or as much of the day as I chose – due to our varied work schedules. During those periods, I’ve been in the best physical condition and correspondingly best shape for feminine image and dress. My examination helps me realize that, although sometimes I’m lazy, generally not while I’m dressed. How about that?
- October 8, 2020 at 10:18 am #392018Jennifer LynnParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 71Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 362 times
- October 8, 2020 at 10:06 am #392015T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 237Has thanked: 1920 timesBeen thanked: 866 times
- October 8, 2020 at 10:06 am #392014
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.