Viewing 43 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

I haven’t created a poll in quite some time, and even then I haven’t done very many. This may already been asked, but here goes.

We have all been home alone and dressed at some time in our lives. For some this is the only opportunity to dress. Especially during this pandemic. What are your favorite things to do when you are home alone fully dressed? You can choose as many as you’d like. I have even included an “all of the above” option. I have done all of these, but definitely have my favs. If my wife only knew how many dinners have been prepared by Emily while she was at work, she probably wouldn’t eat at home anymore. Lol

Did it all and why not enjoy the full experience of living as a woman.

Anonymous

ENTERTAINING,

My wife is giving a Tea next week for all my girlfriends, and Their Wives!!

We love to entertain.

Dr.T.J.

Shopping and meeting men

Your question caused me to self examine a bit.  For periods of up to 8 years during the last 20, I’ve been able to dress most of or as much of the day as I chose – due to our varied work schedules.  During those periods, I’ve been in the best physical condition and correspondingly best shape for feminine image and dress.  My examination helps me realize that, although sometimes I’m lazy, generally not while I’m dressed.  How about that?

FAM

Anonymous

Great question Emily

When I am en femme, I just relax into girly mode and go about my daily routine… apart from chores, I love to make cakes, listen to music or jump on the laptop….( not literally)…problem is, if my doorbell rings, I could easily just go and answer it without thinking….ooops

Smiles, grace xx

Anonymous

Hi Emily

When in dressed en feminine I like relaxing with a couple of glasses of wine and keeping up todate with CDH and chatting with the Amazing girls and ladies here

L❤ve

Kelly💋Ann

Carla
      Lady

I sometimes play my guitar when dressed. I like to see myself as Susannah Hoffs.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I marked down a few on the list but I wanted to add one: talking with my wife. Usually when I get femme dressed she is present and we just go about the day like two girlfriends. She has her rules, one being I can’t leave the house. But I know she is trying to let me be me without losing her comfort level.

Since I enjoy wearing women’s professional work styles and skirt/blouse separates  with stockings and heels I enjoy working at my desk at home. Since I have been remotely working-from-home for the past 7 months during the pandemic it has been wonderful. I can sit at my desk for 8 hours a day without being disturbed by my family. I even participate in remote team video-conference meetings (Zoom/MS Teams/GoTo Meetings) without my video on so I can stay dressed. I tell them it is because I am in my basement with a lot of other junk and boxes around so they understand. The funny thing is that I can see them but they cannot see me. So, in effect I am dressed around other people and it feels so liberating. There are times I feel so comfortable that I question if I should tell one or two of my female coworkers that I am closest to. Oh to dream.

My favourite activity when dressed is going out. Usually I go to a nice park, a local green space or down by the sea; if I’m short on time I go out into the garden.

Mostly my dressing time is in shortish sessions of 1 to 3 hours at a time, I feel I want to be out seeing lovely places rather than be cooped up in the house or rushing into town for shopping.

Kassie
      Lady

I voted ‘other’ as my favourite activity when dressed is taking pictures of myself. It’s not really a vanity thing but as I don’t get to fully dress up as much as I would like, I’m always desperate to save a memento (or 200) from the occasion. I also just like to compare with other sessions I’ve had to see if my makeup has improved, my style matching less cringy, my posture more feminine, what accessories have worked or not, etc.

I would love to think that one day I might venture outside en-femme, and I imagine that would probably become my new favourite, but I’m not sure if and when that would happen, at least in the present time.

Considering how cute you are in the photo’s you shared you definitely should consider going out sweetie.
        really it’s more about accepting yourself but if you need a confidence booster I’d be proud to be seen with you in public. As I’m sure would many others.

When we built our wee house the fashion at the time was mirror doors, we have them throughout the cottage. I pass the hall mirrors in drab and just look,  shower ,shave  head to the bedroom and when i exit and walk back up the hall, I look back into the mirror , smile and say who was that old guy that past an hour ago. For example , a guy called Compo from last of the summer wine going one way and one hour later Selena Gomez going the other way. Wine for us both, a cosy fire and a good film .Well , one can dream.!!!!!. Pyxx.

I picked all of the above since I live femme except for very little time each day before and after work.  Relaxing with a nice glass of sangria and a good male friend, or even a CD girlfriend.  Of course, getting ready to go out is a lot of fun too.

PaulaF

Leslie
      Lady

I love to watch movies, look at CDH, and do some shopping for my favorite clothes online.

Kimmie
      Lady

When fully en femme, I am in my erotic fantasy world, When I first started dressing, I was quite young and my fantasies mostly involved going to the doctor’s and having to undress for a physical, or otherwise being caught an “forced” to undress. These fantasies derived from my earliest experiences “playing doctor” with a neighbor girl (discussed more fully elsewhere on CDG). As I became older and sexually aware, my fantasies became more sexually focused.

For a host of reasons, gender role stereotypes were not modeled by my parents and so the connection between being dressed and doing “female” activities never really formed.

Anonymous

I really enjoy cutting the lawn and washing the cars while dressed, don’t ask me why maybe because it’s nice out and I just love being outside but doing things like this in a cute pair of shorts and halter top or a romper just makes it even better.

Anonymous

Love to relax in silk and lace lingerie and lace gown watching a chic flick with a small glass of wine

The surprise wonderful sensations while cleaning and cooking in my wife’s clothes were my first clue that I might be trans.

Exercising while CD is fun.

“Other” CD fun is chatting by phone and audio-only (for me) videoconferencing with colleagues and even my relatives who don’t know about this part of me and who would not believe their eyes if I went video.

I’m contemplating joining a particular videoconference shortly before Halloween in full femme guise.

Anonymous

When dressed in full-Bettylou mode (with forms, padding and makeup), I just have to go out and go shopping or to the movies Mins those enhancements, I like to watch TV or chat on CDH

One of my favorite things to do while dressed is to hang out on CDH — PMing girlfriends, scanning the Forum topics, reading an article or two, keeping up with my Local Chapter, things like that. In fact, it is a rare instance when I’m not en femme when I’m on CDH.

There’s a lot of other stuff listed here that I do at home when I’m dressed, but they’re certainly NOT my favorite things to do. Like cooking, dishes, laundry, paperwork. Oh, but eating (at home, of course) en femme is quite enjoyable – but then, I like eating in drab, too.

Most all GGs are “en femme” almost all of the time, and I’ll bet some of the stuff on the list of choices is not their favorite things to do, either. I’m sort of like a GG in that way.

I rarely have time in my day to just sit down to read, listen to music, or watch TV. But I suspect that if I had the time, these occupations would be much more enjoyable while dressed. There I differ from GGs. CDing would add another level of enjoyment of these activities that only a CDer would understand (unless said GG is a FtM CDer who enjoys that as much as I do MtF CDing).

As to playing video games – I never do it; sitting outside – I’m ultra-closeted and never go outside en femme, not even on my fenced-in patio; exercising – I’d never do it in full femme.

One last thing: just BEING en femme is one of my favorite things!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

1/. On the net, escpecially on CDH, not to mention all the lovely lingerie blogs and websites.. eg Her Room and The Lingerie Addict

2/. Out in public shopping, but the “bug” has ruined that for 2020

3/ Cooking, (usually a big casserole), then break it down into “dinners for two” and freeze it

4/ Wash all my lovely Caty lingerie, iron it and then carefully fold it all and put it in my secreted dresser drawers.

5/. When I can be dressed and have girly phone chats with my CD friends here in OZ.

6/. If and when circum stances permit, dinner and a glass or two of Good Aussie wine

All of the above would easily use up my available Caty time.

Happy dressing

Caty

Anonymous

I find it really strange that if I have the house to myself and a chance for Sarah time I like to dress en-femme fairly conservatively clothing wise and do the housework, cleaning etc that I would never dream of doing unless asked in male mode.

Once all the chores are done it is time for a shower and a change into more sexier clothes and a complete relax listening to classical music in the bedroom. It seems that to indulge myself in a relaxing Sarah time I have to subconsciously earn the right to do it by being  a good housewife and carrying out the cleaning and tidying chores beforehand. Weird I know but it is something that has developed into a dressing ritual over the years and I know that whilst doing the more menial tasks I am buying myself a more pleasurable time later on. Either way I always look forward to those days and  in a perverse way my other half benefits too.

Sarah.

Strange or not, I’m exactly the same!

I like to dress in leggings and tunic or simple shift type house dress and low heeled mules and then finish the cleaning, laundry and cooking before taking a shower (followed by feminine scented body lotions, etc) and only then wearing something more elegant/glamorous.

Only in then will I relax with a glass of wine and music.

Well, this is the way I saw my late mother go about it and my late wife (who early on became privy to my feminine side and encouraged it) also instructed me that this was the way a “proper” woman went about things…

I am currently putting a new toilet in our basement bathroom in my 4” pumps!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I like to meet up with other girls, exchange stories, get makeovers and go out together.

I like that myself. Mmmmmm

Had this option been included, the results would have been very different 😉

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Emily…….all the above!!  Then when taking a break from say housework, I imagine having a snack with the girls here…………talking and laughing…………….exchanging  stories about guys……..or girls (?!!).  Fashion……………getting into silly, funny arguments about stuff but ALWAYS kiss , hug and make up before going back to work……..giggling like  little girls……………………karely

Anonymous

Because I cannot dress a often as I want, when I am I love to pose for pictures so I can remember

Anonymous

if im dressing at home its because im getting ready to go out. i dont like sitting around the house dressed. i need to be outside and showing off my nice clothes, shoes and nails. i need to be seen and have fun. i need excitement and complements. i need to meet new people and go to new places. i need to be free. dont keep me penned up.

Closing my eyes and imagining the possibilities.

Sweet pink kisses

jill

Dancing. I love to dance and since I discovered Trish I love it more. I can’t style as a man, but as a woman, dam I love my moves. It feels natural.

That and spend time on CDH. I think I’m addicted to the site. Oops, oh well at least it’s not killing me.

Love Tish

Anonymous

I love having a glass of wine and listening to music from the 1970’s.

Steely Dan?

Anonymous

Yes, and various others. Moody Blues, Seals and Croft, Gordon Lightfoot, Bob Seger, Dan Fogelberg, Steve Earle, Brooks and Dunn, Gloria Estefan, Van Morrison, Bananarama, and the list goes on …

I do a radio show. Has nothing to do with cross-dressing but you might like it if you’re into 70s music. It can be heard live 7 to 9 a.m. eastern time at wslr.Org. It is called The Eclectic blender. There are two weeks of the  show stored on archive@wslr.org

Anonymous

Thank you Samantha, I will check it out!

Anonymous

Kay Anderson…

I am a musician…percussion.

My 25 yr. Group was the ” DOCTOR ROCK BAND”, in Orange Co. , CA.

WE have a reunion concert next September in L.A.  At 74 now , I only take my Cymbals with me. They set up the drums around me.

I started on stage at 8 y.o. & have never stopped.

Love to you …keep Rockin’ girlfriend!!

Dr. T.J.

I have a lot of work that I can do from home. I like to get dressed and work. It’s kind of fun doing phone calls with people-dressed as Samantha too.

Anonymous

OMG.. I haven’t done any of these yet but just reading them makes me go giddy. I really like the idea of baking… Dancing would be lovely too, a jive or lindy hop. Gaming for some reason also sounds wonderful too

I have gone for the hectic housewife section as I find it hard to keep still but could probably have ticked all of ’em occasionaly.

I could, if pushed sew on a button but have no other womanly skills at all like knitting or dressmaking, Yes I’ve tried, so doing womanly things while dressed make me feel more feminine.

Julie Sky
      Lady

Dancing!

When I get a whole night alone, I love to put on TV a Youtube video of an electronic music show and dance to the music like if I was a cute girl dancing in a large crouwd. I dream of doing that for real… it’s the closest I can get to it.

Since starting to crossdress there have been notable changes in my life and in the activities I now enjoy since I ceased to be a full-time Boy.
      I now enjoy keeping my apartment spick and span and love doing housework while still dressed in my night attire. I now look after my underwear and clothes which was unheard of when a Boy. I keep myself much cleaner making sure that all those secret places are spotless and super hygienic, I do enjoy pampering myself, shaving, moisturising and trying to keep my skin and nails in top condition. When dressed in my most provocative underwear and most elegant clothes, a glass of wine, I love when I see my lipstick stain on the rim of the glass, and swaying about to some good Jazz Noir must be close to top of my list.

There’s definitely a difference between me ‘in male mode’ and Rachel. In male mode I tend to ‘get things done’ but rarely extract any sort of pleasure from doing them. In the case of tidying, for example, I’ll tend to let everything reach a certain level of mess before getting the cleaning done as quickly as possible and moving on to something else. I rarely listen to music in male mode and sitting down and ‘relaxing’ always has to have an associated activity.

As Rachel, I seem to extract more pleasure from simply ‘being’. I tend to do little tidying jobs around the house as and when they need to be done – the place is always neater and, I guess, prettier and that gives me pleasure. I definitely like to have a long bath and just lay there with the bubbles and scents around me. And, unquestionably, there’s something profoundly sensual for me just sitting in a chair with my stocking clad legs stretched out in front, enjoying a glass of wine while listening to music. I can’t imagine the male-me doing that ever.

Interestingly, the tranquility and sense of contentment I get from being Rachel spreads to other parts of my life and the work that I do. For example, when I was younger, revising for my examinations, I would put on a bra and underwear and work happily and studiously for hours – a level of concentration that I’d found difficult otherwise. And looking back, I wonder whether my doctoral thesis should have had Rachel as the author, for it was her who wrote it, sitting at her desk in her neat blouse and skirt, sipping coffee from her lipstick covered cup.

Hmm… Now that I sit here and reflect, it’s kind of amazing to realise the intense personality change being Rachel has on me. You made me smile Emily, thank you!

Rachel xx

Anonymous

After having dressed, done my makeup and satisfied with the result, I feel very confident and have to go out in public; love going to restaurants, if a chance to a hotel with an overnights stay and when the chance is there to go to a theater. Love driving and going for walks and as shuch dress slightly different as then mostly in trousers, although driving in a short skirt is rather “exciting” showing off the top of my stockings and suspenders!  Ofcourse, like any woman, shopping is almost on the top of the list being able to walk around in the underwear section without any ugly looks from other females beeing one myself!, see, touch and try what I like to see if I should buy or not!

The ‘Other please explain’ category was a fun addition. Shall I explain what goes on in the home stays in the home?

I am in the “Other” category — I get as many photos as I can! Which obviously means that only a very few are worth keeping once I go back and look at them with a critical eye!!!

Anonymous

If it’s a nice day i will sit in the garden and just look at the plants and flowers, sometimes if I’m really quiet i can watch the birds eating the bird seed we get all sorts of birds in our garden,

Sometimes i watch the TV or listen to some music or do some reading then afterwards i get my camera out on my phone and take some photos and look at them later if i don’t like them i just delete them x

Hugs Rozalyne x

While I enjoy doing many of the above activities listed above when I get the chance to dress up at home, I think my favorite is listening to music.

Two ways I do this, I will either pull my car into the garage, out of sight of prying eyes. Then go pick out an outfit from my small but always growing collection, then sit in the car eyes closed listening to music, daydreaming of road trips.

Important tip, if you don’t live alone and don’t want to be found out, set an alarm it’s so easy to drift off.
      Or I will curl up on my chaise and let the music take me where it will.

On a tangent something I’ve recently discovered that also seemed better dressed up for was playing Dungeons & Dragons. This of course is an online session so no one sees me, I also play as a female character, so I think this helps put me in character.

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?