Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

DBZ, death note, fairy tale, Naruto, sward art online there are so many good anime its hard to choose from

Maria Darlov (KGB)
      Managing Ambassador

My all-time favorite anime series has to be “Ghost In The Shell”, followed closely by “Bleach” and “Cowboy Bebop”.

“Akira” is by far the best anime movie in my opinion, ever!

Anonymous

I personally do not have a favorite I enjoy most anime that I watch

Anonymous

Ghost in the Shell is one of my favorites too, also love both the Sailor Moon animes, both old one and the new one, plus the live-action one…^^

Akira is the one that actually got me into anime, but fave, I would have to say that its too hard for me to pick a favourite.  But a few of them would include SAO, high school dxd, toradora and your lie in april.

Bel
      Lady

Hi, new here.

My fav is Clannad, for some reason I just love to cry. The anime that I would recommend most here though is Kashmashi: Girl Meets Girl. It’s the first anime I watched actively knowing it was anime and also what sparked the flame of crossdressing in me (the kindle was just sitting there though).

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Oh so many to choose from. Akira is still my all time favorite film, with Spirited Away a close second. Cowboy Beebop, Macross, Space Battleship Yamato, Bleach, are all favorites. Steel Angel Karumi and Heat Guy J were fun.

Witchblade first and only anime to make cry. Lol I was shocked when it happened.

DBZ, Cowboy Bebop, Salior Moon, Ranma 1/2, Kiddie Grade, Yu Yu Hakisho, Bleach, some Yugioh, Desert Punk. I could list.

I’m thinking about going to my anime club as Sera. They only know Sauron. Easy ground hybrid. Definitely going in a dress or skirt at some point.

There are so many animes  I like.  To name a few, Vampire Hunter D, Ghost in the Shell, Escaflowne, Devil Hunter Yokoh.   But, again, so many others are enjoyable to watch.

Attack on Titan, Noragami, Magi, Digimon

Anonymous

I have a lot favorites, DBZ, DB super, Ride Back, Eden of the East, World Trigger, Case Closed, The Devil is a Part Timer, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, I My Me Strawberry Eggs, Library Wars, Bakuman, Samurai Pizza Cats, Medabots, Ronin Warriors, Fire Force. I could go on for days.

1 Attack on Titans, 2 Bungo Stray Dogs, 3 Promise Neverland

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?