- July 8, 2016 at 12:03 pm #26133
- January 11, 2019 at 7:27 pm #142615Oliver RoryRegistered On: January 12, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Attack on Titan, Noragami, Magi, Digimon
- December 29, 2018 at 9:54 pm #138745BekkeParticipantRegistered On: March 30, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
There are so many animes I like. To name a few, Vampire Hunter D, Ghost in the Shell, Escaflowne, Devil Hunter Yokoh. But, again, so many others are enjoyable to watch.
- November 6, 2018 at 12:24 pm #126960Sera SurpriseParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 58Has thanked: 159 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
Witchblade first and only anime to make cry. Lol I was shocked when it happened.
DBZ, Cowboy Bebop, Salior Moon, Ranma 1/2, Kiddie Grade, Yu Yu Hakisho, Bleach, some Yugioh, Desert Punk. I could list.
I’m thinking about going to my anime club as Sera. They only know Sauron. Easy ground hybrid. Definitely going in a dress or skirt at some point.
- November 4, 2018 at 10:48 am #126538Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 39Replies: 877Has thanked: 1004 timesBeen thanked: 694 times
Oh so many to choose from. Akira is still my all time favorite film, with Spirited Away a close second. Cowboy Beebop, Macross, Space Battleship Yamato, Bleach, are all favorites. Steel Angel Karumi and Heat Guy J were fun.
- February 28, 2018 at 4:17 pm #89414BelParticipantRegistered On: February 24, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
Hi, new here.
My fav is Clannad, for some reason I just love to cry. The anime that I would recommend most here though is Kashmashi: Girl Meets Girl. It’s the first anime I watched actively knowing it was anime and also what sparked the flame of crossdressing in me (the kindle was just sitting there though).
- January 17, 2018 at 6:36 pm #82819Marie BardinotParticipantRegistered On: December 26, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Akira is the one that actually got me into anime, but fave, I would have to say that its too hard for me to pick a favourite. But a few of them would include SAO, high school dxd, toradora and your lie in april.
- January 1, 2018 at 5:23 pm #80328Jennifer AndersonParticipantRegistered On: March 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
Ghost in the Shell is one of my favorites too, also love both the Sailor Moon animes, both old one and the new one, plus the live-action one…^^
- December 3, 2017 at 1:54 am #76077
- June 23, 2017 at 5:06 pm #58197Maria Darlov (KGB)FounderRegistered On: December 8, 2016Topics: 14Replies: 47Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.