Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I like Silkies control top and Ultra control top Mocha Colored. What does everyone else wear?

Anonymous

Wolford in Gobi & Black& Falke in Sun & Black from TheTightSpot good price and the last & last

Aristoc and Pretty Polly.I wear a lot of tights by M&S in the U.K.The quality has gone down quite a bit in recent years but I love their body shaper tights in Illusion.Very flattering on my legs.

I usually wear L’eggs, and always suntan.  If I thought I could get away with it, I’d wear pantyhose all day, every day.  Or 24×7 if you prefer.

Love leggs suntan black nude r my fav and i wear hose 24/7

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My favorite everyday pantyhose is JC Penney Sheer Caress, Legg’s Sheer Energy and various No Nonsense styles. My favorite wear out pantyhose is My JC Penney Worthington. I do love Wolford, Falke, Kunert, CdR, Pretty Polly and several other imported brands.

I find though, that for everyday wear and even wearing out, there doesn’t seem to be much difference in feel or appearance. I’ve posed for many photos wearing many of the aforementioned brands. A few years later I didn’t remember which were the Wolford and which were the Legg’s, They both looked just as good and the Legg’s are so much cheaper.

I go for look, fit and feel in my pantyhose. If I can get the same three things in 4 dollar pantyhose that I  get in 40 dollar pantyhose, it’s hard to justify spend all that extra money for the same things. And if I happen to ruin a 4 dollar pair, while sad and unfortunate it’s still a lot less sad and unfortunate then ruining a 40 dollar pair.

Anonymous

I love ❤️ just about all types of pantyhose, I do like the way Silkies Control Top feel. “Grew Up” Borrowing my moms Leggs Pantyhose when I was kid.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

So far I have found the HUE brand to be the most comfortable and very easy to understand their sizing chart.

Nikki
      Lady

I love anything Wolford.  You can totally tell the difference in quality by feeling.  I prefer seamless.  I love the total sheerness of it.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I wear dresses, thight jeans, skirts, and cat costumes. I like anything femmenine and anything that females or ales find hot.</p>

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?