• This topic has 29 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Ladies my favorite colour’s for getting dolled up are Black & Red, I have a real affinity for pink I am not sure it suits though. Whats yours.

Anonymous

Hi sweetie, happy new year,

Yes favorite colours are black, reds, blue and pinks manly and white too…

I do have some yellow items but not really into them.

Anonymous

Happy New Year Amanda I hope it’s a good for you.

Love Sarah

xx

I like different shades of purple and lavender a lot, black, and pink. I also love floral prints a lot.

Anonymous

Hi Margeaux thank you and welcome to CDH nice to see a new Girl.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Thank you for the warm welcome! Happy New Year!

Hi, I’m with you honey. Love black, red and gold. Just feel so sexy In them.

Hi Sarah, My favourites are pink and blacks, then floral, oh, and blues, and lavenders, and….lol
      Hugs, Regi.

Anonymous

Happy New Year Sarah…

Cerise, fuchsia or black for underwear and I have a few black lacy baby dolls with pink ribbons….

I like lots of different colours for clothes…it’s a mood thing, but I do love leopard print and also floral 50’s dresses

Warm huggs, grace ❤️

Anonymous

Happy New Year Grace warmest greetings.

I purchased 2 cerise outfits in november, 1 to wear with leggings and 1 dress.

Cerise is a lovely colour very appealing.

Best Wishes

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah,

In plus sizes many dresses, skirts, tops and pants  are mostly available in black.  So it’s lovely to find other colors like purple or mauve, pink, shades of blue,  green, peach or red.

Alice

I have (almost) every color you can think of in my closet but I think if I had to pick one it would be purple.

Floral prints would come in a close second.

Cynthia

Anonymous

I love all the colours of the rainbow,

But i think my favourite colour has to be yellow have you seen La La land when she is dancing in that yellow dress i would love a dress like that xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Right now I’m into floral prints.  I have 3 dresses a couple 3 tops and 2 leggings in floral prints.  But I do like anything with a little color in it.   Oh and I forgot, I have one pair of jeans with floral embroidery on the pockets.

Sometimes it is hard for me to understand why many GGs only wear what I call fem drab.  You know plain jeans, plain tennies,  and a plain, drab colored top.

Sandy

Anonymous

Hi Sandy I purchase my first Floral dress just before christmas, I haven’t had a chance to try on yet.

Best Wishes

Sarah xx

I like Light Blues, Pinks, and occasionally Lilac. I’ve got my eye on allot of new clothes.

Black (convenient due to extensive availability in my size) and red, or black and pink. Some lovely colorful prints too, but mainly those colors.

Bridgette

I have been mostly accumulating black, gray, and earth tones for clothing and shoes, but ready for some primary and secondary colors to enhance my options. I am not averse to any particular color, if the style is appealing to me.

Anonymous

Black for a skirt and blue jeans and I’ve found that bright yellow, pink and red suit me well. Particularly like black skirt with yellow top almost Bruin’s Steeler’s and Ticat’s colours, go Steelers.

Anonymous

purple

gray

burgundy

and a bold red lip

Purple – definitely purple – black, and leopard print (is that a color?)(giggle)

Anonymous

Julie…

it is to a leopard honey!!!!, and my friend puma loves black too!!…happy new year x

Paula M
      Lady

Black with silver jewellery. I’ve always had a bit of a corporate goth vibe to my dressing 😊

Anonymous

Mostly black but do have a red dress that is hot also. Either black or nude stockings/pantyhose. I have some black heels, clear and silver, beige pumps, brown suede boots. Heels are all 3.5 to 5 inches high. 2 blondish wigs. some gold clip on earrings, and a pair of silver.

Jennifer

When it comes to outer clothes, got mostly black, but do have some blue, teal, floral print.  Lingerie is mainly black, but do have a red nightgown I love wearing to bed.  Hosiery is mainly skin tone, do have some black hose.  Heels are always black (patent, if possible).

Hi, Sarah

Red, black, and navy blue for me, although I have just purchased some grey leggings and panties, so I am looking forward to trying those out. Purple and burgundy occasionally as well. White for slips and blouses back when I was a bit more out there.

Hugs,

Ginny

Nothing makes me look( said the guy at the coffee shop a few weeks ago) and feel more sexy than wearing my red angora sweater dress with black silk stockings , although my leopard print dress with black silk stockings is a very close second

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Anonymous

I would have to say my black leggings and dress. I wish I had a pair of hot pink heels, preferably a low rise, with matching purse, nails, and lipstick. Either that or red in the aforementioned areas.

Anonymous

Mmm love black obviously but very f8nd of pink and red is a very hot 🔥 colour too

Anonymous

Black with either red, pink, or burgundy accents. Maybe even purple ascents.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?