- This topic has 33 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- January 2, 2021 at 1:32 pm #426421Sarah Du HessisseParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 292Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1005 times
Hi Ladies my favorite colour’s for getting dolled up are Black & Red, I have a real affinity for pink I am not sure it suits though. Whats yours.
- January 7, 2021 at 8:26 pm #429074AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 96Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 302 times
Black with either red, pink, or burgundy accents. Maybe even purple ascents.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 6, 2021 at 9:09 pm #428614
- January 5, 2021 at 5:18 pm #427925AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 103Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
- January 4, 2021 at 3:27 am #427138Candace BaciLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2020Topics: 41Replies: 84Has thanked: 323 timesBeen thanked: 685 times
Nothing makes me look( said the guy at the coffee shop a few weeks ago) and feel more sexy than wearing my red angora sweater dress with black silk stockings , although my leopard print dress with black silk stockings is a very close second
Hugs and Kisses
- January 3, 2021 at 6:53 pm #427055Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 174Has thanked: 669 timesBeen thanked: 692 times
Red, black, and navy blue for me, although I have just purchased some grey leggings and panties, so I am looking forward to trying those out. Purple and burgundy occasionally as well. White for slips and blouses back when I was a bit more out there.
- January 3, 2021 at 5:58 pm #427043Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 429Replies: 1744Has thanked: 7649 timesBeen thanked: 6894 times
Never met a shade of pink that didnt like my skin tone.
Some colors I have to be careful with tho… dark browns, “cool” reds, light blues & bright yellows dont seem to wear real well on me.
Other than those, I have some of everything. Black and pink are the two I seem to have the most of.
- January 3, 2021 at 5:34 pm #427039
- January 3, 2021 at 12:25 pm #426902Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 196Has thanked: 501 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
When it comes to outer clothes, got mostly black, but do have some blue, teal, floral print. Lingerie is mainly black, but do have a red nightgown I love wearing to bed. Hosiery is mainly skin tone, do have some black hose. Heels are always black (patent, if possible).
- January 3, 2021 at 10:48 am #426852Jennifer HeelsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 127Has thanked: 951 timesBeen thanked: 598 times
Mostly black but do have a red dress that is hot also. Either black or nude stockings/pantyhose. I have some black heels, clear and silver, beige pumps, brown suede boots. Heels are all 3.5 to 5 inches high. 2 blondish wigs. some gold clip on earrings, and a pair of silver.
- January 3, 2021 at 10:45 am #426848
- January 3, 2021 at 10:40 am #426847Paula MLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
- January 3, 2021 at 10:25 am #426838Julie ShawLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 5Replies: 27Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 123 times
- January 3, 2021 at 12:09 pm #426894
- January 3, 2021 at 10:06 am #426836
- January 3, 2021 at 9:32 am #426826Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 464Has thanked: 737 timesBeen thanked: 1660 times
- January 3, 2021 at 5:15 am #426733stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1618Has thanked: 2508 timesBeen thanked: 7101 times
- January 2, 2021 at 9:56 pm #426644BethLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 80Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 318 times
I have been mostly accumulating black, gray, and earth tones for clothing and shoes, but ready for some primary and secondary colors to enhance my options. I am not averse to any particular color, if the style is appealing to me.
- January 2, 2021 at 8:21 pm #426611Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 434Has thanked: 7108 timesBeen thanked: 1741 times
Black (convenient due to extensive availability in my size) and red, or black and pink. Some lovely colorful prints too, but mainly those colors.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- January 2, 2021 at 7:58 pm #426589Andrea HopkinsLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 59Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
- January 2, 2021 at 5:21 pm #426523Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 391Has thanked: 813 timesBeen thanked: 1720 times
Right now I’m into floral prints. I have 3 dresses a couple 3 tops and 2 leggings in floral prints. But I do like anything with a little color in it. Oh and I forgot, I have one pair of jeans with floral embroidery on the pockets.
Sometimes it is hard for me to understand why many GGs only wear what I call fem drab. You know plain jeans, plain tennies, and a plain, drab colored top.
- January 2, 2021 at 4:05 pm #426486Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 364Has thanked: 663 timesBeen thanked: 1231 times
- January 2, 2021 at 3:39 pm #426482Cynthia HughesLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 137Has thanked: 158 timesBeen thanked: 384 times
- January 2, 2021 at 3:09 pm #426466Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2685Has thanked: 1862 timesBeen thanked: 5394 times
- January 2, 2021 at 2:42 pm #426452AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9458 times
Happy New Year Sarah…
Cerise, fuchsia or black for underwear and I have a few black lacy baby dolls with pink ribbons….
I like lots of different colours for clothes…it’s a mood thing, but I do love leopard print and also floral 50’s dresses
Warm huggs, grace ❤️
- January 3, 2021 at 10:52 am #426855Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 292Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1005 times
Happy New Year Grace warmest greetings.
I purchased 2 cerise outfits in november, 1 to wear with leggings and 1 dress.
Cerise is a lovely colour very appealing.
- January 2, 2021 at 2:34 pm #426446Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2588 times
- January 2, 2021 at 2:30 pm #426443
- January 2, 2021 at 1:53 pm #426429Margeaux RLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
- January 2, 2021 at 1:47 pm #426426Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 1090Has thanked: 7687 timesBeen thanked: 4139 times
- January 2, 2021 at 1:55 pm #426430
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.