Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok ladies and sisters, so this was something that popped into my head the other day. I was window shopping on eBay, and I was looking at different outfits. My fingers did some dancing on my screen, and I was looking at a few outfits cosplayers had made that they were selling my guess due to space, or budget. Anyway, it got me thinking, what is one of my favorite fictional outfits? And since I like reading the different responses on here, I figured I would ask.

For me, well for sure the Jessica Rabbit dress. I fell in love with it when I was a kid, I even tried acting like Jessica a few times with a red nightgown I pulled from the wash. Granted it was the dress, that was amazing.

Another would be mostly cause of the color Belle’s dress from beauty and the beast. Being color blind, yellow is one of my favorite colors, so yeah her dress is cool mostly for that reason.

So, what’s one of your favorite outfit(s)?

Trisha
      Duchess

I suppose mine would be those beautiful gowns worn at the ball. Insert any movie from fort apache to Cinderella. They are all absofab.

Trisha.

Anonymous

I have to go with Belle’s dress as well. I love that style ballgown. Any of the flapper dresses from Great Gatsby would do as well. And the gown worn by Hermione at the Yule Ball in Goblet of Fire. Also, any dress used in movies/TV for weddings, both bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses. Basically any fictional formal dress or something to have fun in.

I would pick Scarlet Ohara in “gone with the wind”. Tight corset and long flowing hoop dress

Top of the list is Wonder woman, it is a tie between lynda carter and gal gadot’s wonder woman outfit.  I do like the body/swimsuit of lynda’s, but gal’s outfit just says amazon warrior all the way.

Next would be lara croft, the game version not the movie version.  The tight shorts and top, plus the pistol holsters just makes me say wow.

Growing up, pink ranger from Power Rangers (original TV version).  There was something about the spandex/lycra look of the pink ranger.

TV’s Supergirl with Melissa Benoist.  She recently changed her outfit to a pants version, but in the earlier episodes she wore the comic style little red skirt, red thigh high boots, it all looked very feminine but yet strong kryptonian at the same time.

Last but not least, Stargirl with Brec Bassinger.  Her outfit screams superhero yet youthful at the same time, with the tight shorts, crop top, and running shoes.

Anonymous

Yes! All the Wonder Women look so amazing.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Agreed Wonder Woman

Ohh, I completely forgot about wonder woman’s outfit.

Anonymous

Olivia Newton-John’s black greaser costume from Grease is on my list. She might have been the one that really kicked things off for my femme self.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Yes!!! She knew how to rock it. Though I forgot in mine, Princess Leia’s Tatooine outfit from Return of the Jedi (I know, it may be demeaning) got me into women’s clothes at the start, but it really grew seeing some of her mothers outfits in the Star Wars prequel movies (I was introduced through the originals, but the prequels are my childhood)

Anonymous

Mine would be storm from the x-men series love the outfit she wears and love the white hair. Matter a fact actually ordered a wig and the outfit.  going to wear the wig outfit minus the cape for weekend outings the wig for every day.

Storm coming

Hugs

Donna

Mine is will always be Wonder Woman, she is the one to whom it all started, always wanted to be Wonder Woman

If I coukd get into it, how about Lee Merriweathers’ Catwoman outfit from the 60’s Batman series, or a Mortitia Adams dress?  I’d probably have to give up chocolate and eating in general though …..

Anything worn by Emma Peel in The Avengers. She rocked!

Beth

Hmmm I think for me it’s the catsuit/jumpsuits worn by Erin Grey (Wilma Deering) in the old Buck Rogers in the 25th century show.
      I feel perhaps I watched that at an impressionable age 😉

I’ve tried to recreate the look (kinda) but tbh it’s not quite the same lol

Anonymous

Don’t forget the boots to finish it off, she was gorgeous

Anonymous

Think we need to start a cosplay event for the CD and trans ladies of CDH.

another one be captain Marvel was hot outfit.

Ooh, I love that idea.

Anonymous

Wonderful idea. Though I have several ladies I would love to dress up as.

Anonymous

Know everyone love a cosplay event and could be  the first event for CD and rest of community Heck just open it up for everyone  everyone welcome to come join in or be watchers.

Donna

Anonymous

Why not a couple of them? One for Crossdressers (and I’ll go ahead and include transgenders) only and one for everyone? For the CD/TG one, the only outsiders allowed would be supportive family. All of us girls could get together and do each other’s make up and what not, and just have fun. As for the other one, just treat it like a typical comic-con

I do like a bit of cosplay, I’ll need to try and get one of my RL or 501st friends to dare me to do a crossplay…
        It’ll be such a struggle but I’d somehow manage to do it 😀

You know those flowing nightgowns the female victim wears in the old horror films? Sigh.

Araminta.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My role model, inspiration and first character I went out dressed as, Daisy Duke.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

My favorite fictional character outfit has to be hands down, the outfit worn by Taarla in the animated adult movie Heavy Metal.  One look at that and nothing more needs to be said.  Wish I could have that look, lol!  If you have never watched that movie Do So!  Some great talent in that film.

I had seen some clips of it a few years ago, but haven’t been able to find a good copy of the movie. But yeah, that movie is good.

[quote quote=523224]favorite fictional outfits?[/quote]

Jacqueline Pearce played the character Servalan in the cheap but not cheerful UK Sci-Fi series “Blakes 7.” Her outfits were something to behold…and have left a lasting impression.

I never heard of Blakes 7 before.

Aurora Lynne
        Baroness

Hi Jen,

I remember ‘Blake’s Seven’, but not what it was about.

From that series, Soolin is more me. 🙂

Aurora

[quote quote=523724]Taarla[/quote]

I think elements of that character have heavily influenced the creators of the Lady Death comic character. Worth a look if you haven’t already.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Jen, I’ve loved that movie and character since it first appeared.  Taarla was death, but she was righteous death of evil in the name of good.  All that classic stuff.

But that does sound a bit like a zealot doesn’t it? Lol

Anonymous

For myself I would love to wear a Satin version of the Morticia Addams dress from the original “Addams Family” TV show. You could bury me in that outfit.

Kelly Lee
        Duchess - Annual

Dunno about the bury part but as for that dress (and body) – yes.

/kt

Silk Spectre from Watchmen. Sally, the mother, not Laurie the daughter. That would be fun, and I just love that graphic novel. The movie was really good too.

Bridgette

Anonymous

I’m going Wilma Flintstone when she’s wearing the sabre tooth tiger skin dress with the flaming red hair all done and big hoop earrings. I bet Fred dragged her into the cave that night.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Yes.  Perfect one Heather!   Wilma and Betty on a girls day out at the salon.  They were so classy! 😂😂

Anonymous

Ooow there just to many sarah sanderson hocus pocus, lara croft and wonder woman will do for starts fun question thanks hugs layla x

Wonder woman would be my choice if I could find one that fits.

Pick any film set in Victorian/Edwardian England.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica I would to wear any outfit like what Maria Callas worn in the 1950’s/ 60’s.

Sarah xx

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Jessica,

My favourite fictional character outfit is the one that Natalya Simonova wears in ‘Goldeneye’.

Ideally, of course, I would like to look like her. 🙂

Here ia a link showing her outfit if anyone would like to look:_

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/585749495268904956/

Sandra
      Lady

It’s catsuits for me, Kate Beckinsale from Underworld is who I would love to dress up as.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sandra.

If I had the body for it Starfire from the DC comics I love her outfits and design. So sexy.

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

One of my absolute favourite style of outfits are like Amy Pond of Doctor Who fame wore.

Oh to be young, fit, female and have flaming red hair. 🙂

I am not even a fan of hers but Angellina Jolie in  The Wanted is so frickin hot and she gets to kill people too. I know. That’s not very feminine is it.

Anonymous

Oh another one was when princess lea from star wars wearing that hot sexy outfit while being chained next to Jabba the hut.

Anonymous

Agreed, although the outfit is a bit demeaning at the same time.

Anonymous

was little bold at the time of the making of the film Now days outfits like that is nothing.

Two come immediately to mind, both from the same show – Agent Carter. First, the blue skirt suit with red fedora from the first episode; WOW! The second is her military uniform. I have been drawn to 1940’s style since watching “Casablanca” as a child. I remember wishing I could be Ilsa; now it would be Peggy Carter. Of course a 64-year old overweight Peggy Carter would not look near as fantastic as Hayley Atwell does.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Tasha Mondeu. Reason: Silly spell check; Ilsa was Casablanca and Elsa wants to let it go

So I thought of another outfit, it’s the third outfit Android 18 wore in the anime series Dragon Ball Z. I liked that one with the black vest jacket, denim jeans, etc. It just looked really cool and beautiful at the same time.

Xena, Warrior Princess. Sadly, I don’t have the body or the confidence to do that outfit. Someone else already mentioned Kate Beckinsale in Underworld, maybe with a body shaper I could do that. (Hmm, Halloween idea?)

Also, Lara Croft and Wonder Woman. And I have to mention the sorceress from Diablo 2.

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?