Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

As Halloween is Just around the corner do you have a favorite Halloween song?

Some might be “People Are Strange” by The Doors, “Monster Mash” by Bobby Boris Pickett, “Ghostbusters,”  “Boris the Spider,” “Werewolves of London,” or perhaps one of many more.

Alice

Anonymous

Bela Lugosi’s Dead, by Bauhaus

Sanctum Sanctorum by The Damned

Mephisto Waltz by Mephisto Waltz

Who am I kidding? My whole Goth collection from the 80’s/90’s! Halloween is still my favorite holiday!

Can’t do it this year, but next year, plan to goth it up, dress as a romantigoth girl in black satin and lace, and listen to all my old albums! 🙂

Hmmmm, should I go black haired, or long platinum for that Fairytale look…….see what you’ve started? lol!

😀

Hi Dianne,

If you have a long wig that works Go with it.  If not then the choice is yours.  The long Fairytale look would contrast nicely with the black goth look.

Alice

Anonymous

I think so too. The black hair is so overdone in the goth scene, isn’t it?
          Don’t have the wig yet, but by then can certainly find one. Platinum blonde it will be!
          This is going to be so much fun!

Hi Dianne,

Yes, black is so overdone!  Happy wig shopping!  You are going to have fun girl!

Alice

This is Halloween; Kidnap The Sandy Claws; and, Oogie Boogie’s Song from Nightmare Before Christmas.

Anonymous

M Jackson Thriller

Oingo boingo dead mans party

Hi Donna,

One hear Thriller over and over this time of year.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

It’s Monster Mash for me.

Hugs, Liara

Barb Wire
      Lady

Fear of the Dark

Fe Maiden

🧟‍♂️ Barb

Garbage Man – The Cramps. Well, anything done by The Cramps.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Love the Cramps!.  Wish I could play like Ivy…..  Marg

Hedy Coon
      Lady

Do They Know It’s Hallowe’en?

It’s a charity single inspired by “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” featuring members of Arcade Fire, Beck, David Cross, Rilo Kiley, Feist, The Magnetic Fields, Sonic Youth, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Peaches and a whole bunch of other awesome people.

friday night funkin

Devil Woman by Cliff Richards

Fun songs, Monster Mash, yes.

Not quite a Halloween song, The End by the Doors. Of course the song was out before the movie Apocalypse Now. Movie creepy, song really creepy.

Not the traditional picks but my utmost respect as a musician for their vastly different takes on the same chord progression through the whole song:

U2: Exit and TV on the Radio: Wolf Like Me

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?