- October 6, 2021 at 6:29 pm #553981Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 98Replies: 5796Has thanked: 7804 timesBeen thanked: 15257 times
As Halloween is Just around the corner do you have a favorite Halloween song?
Some might be “People Are Strange” by The Doors, “Monster Mash” by Bobby Boris Pickett, “Ghostbusters,” “Boris the Spider,” “Werewolves of London,” or perhaps one of many more.
- November 15, 2021 at 6:19 am #576340Astrid LenoreLadyRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 525Has thanked: 418 timesBeen thanked: 1432 times
Not the traditional picks but my utmost respect as a musician for their vastly different takes on the same chord progression through the whole song:
U2: Exit and TV on the Radio: Wolf Like Me
- November 2, 2021 at 8:49 pm #567806Danny AmoneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 51Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
- November 2, 2021 at 8:20 pm #567801
- November 2, 2021 at 8:18 pm #567800Hedy CoonLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
Do They Know It’s Hallowe’en?
It’s a charity single inspired by “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” featuring members of Arcade Fire, Beck, David Cross, Rilo Kiley, Feist, The Magnetic Fields, Sonic Youth, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Peaches and a whole bunch of other awesome people.
- October 7, 2021 at 10:57 am #554224Amber ScottRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 179Has thanked: 306 timesBeen thanked: 783 times
- December 7, 2022 at 8:11 pm #699814
- October 7, 2021 at 10:45 am #554219
- October 7, 2021 at 10:29 am #554214
- October 6, 2021 at 7:49 pm #554008AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 6, 2021 at 7:42 pm #554005Tasha MondeuLadyRegistered On: December 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
This is Halloween; Kidnap The Sandy Claws; and, Oogie Boogie’s Song from Nightmare Before Christmas.
3 users thanked author for this post.
- October 6, 2021 at 6:46 pm #553989AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Bela Lugosi’s Dead, by Bauhaus
Sanctum Sanctorum by The Damned
Mephisto Waltz by Mephisto Waltz
Who am I kidding? My whole Goth collection from the 80’s/90’s! Halloween is still my favorite holiday!
Can’t do it this year, but next year, plan to goth it up, dress as a romantigoth girl in black satin and lace, and listen to all my old albums! 🙂
Hmmmm, should I go black haired, or long platinum for that Fairytale look…….see what you’ve started? lol!
- October 6, 2021 at 7:06 pm #553996Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 98Replies: 5796Has thanked: 7804 timesBeen thanked: 15257 times
If you have a long wig that works Go with it. If not then the choice is yours. The long Fairytale look would contrast nicely with the black goth look.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 6, 2021 at 7:35 pm #554004AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I think so too. The black hair is so overdone in the goth scene, isn’t it?
Don’t have the wig yet, but by then can certainly find one. Platinum blonde it will be!
This is going to be so much fun!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.