- August 12, 2020 at 3:47 am #373273Pamela HowitParticipantRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 52 times
If you were to have all your female clothes taken away and you could only keep 1 thing what would it be. Mine would have to be one of my six strap suspender belts.
- August 22, 2020 at 11:32 am #376712KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 170Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 594 times
My floral panties with the lace trim around the leg openings and the little flower at the top of the front.
- August 21, 2020 at 6:38 pm #376546Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 67Replies: 630Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1808 times
I’m with my good friend Amy Myers..My bras…
Followed by every other piece of lovely frilly feminine lingerie in my wardrobe
- August 21, 2020 at 6:01 pm #376542Jaimie SpykerParticipantRegistered On: August 21, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Tough one 🤔 either my lace panties or my leggings. Love them things. But if you take all my closet of clothes we’re gonna fight! 😂😂
- August 21, 2020 at 5:26 pm #376537Debbie JParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 46Has thanked: 90 timesBeen thanked: 220 times
I’m completely purged at the moment, but if I could get one thing back it would be this adorable A line black mini I had. It had heft, and a wonderful satin lining that felt great against my hose, and it twirled perfectly.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 21, 2020 at 4:16 pm #376519
- August 15, 2020 at 8:55 pm #374591Jennifer LynnParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 50Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
- August 15, 2020 at 7:47 pm #374580Dani Bryn DenaliParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 53Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
- August 15, 2020 at 4:43 pm #374536Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 1419Has thanked: 5869 timesBeen thanked: 3163 times
- August 15, 2020 at 4:31 pm #374531LucyParticipantRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
- August 15, 2020 at 3:39 pm #374517
- August 15, 2020 at 2:42 pm #374474Jennifer McCrennaughParticipantRegistered On: July 18, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 125Has thanked: 2200 timesBeen thanked: 307 times
- August 15, 2020 at 1:40 pm #374448
- August 15, 2020 at 6:44 am #374279Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1265Has thanked: 860 timesBeen thanked: 2794 times
- August 15, 2020 at 2:25 am #374215Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 222Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 598 times
It’s an unfair question! Most of us have built up our wardrobes over many years and would find it difficult to part with any of the things in it, if i could only keep one thing it would have to be my favourite dress it’s white with flowers all over it, it hugs my body down to my waist then flairs out so when you twirl round it flairs out so much i just love it x I’m sorry but i still wouldn’t give up my wardrobe xxxxx hugs Rozalyne x
- August 14, 2020 at 11:59 pm #374207AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 35Replies: 473Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1370 times
Definitely my favorite female item has always been sheer suntan pantyhose I mean even if I’m wearing leggings or jeggings I’ve got a pair of sheer energy suntan pantyhose underneath I definitely would never give up my pantyhose LOL
- August 14, 2020 at 11:31 pm #374203Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 160Has thanked: 351 timesBeen thanked: 393 times
- August 14, 2020 at 9:14 pm #374192
- August 14, 2020 at 7:58 pm #374172
- August 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm #374158
- August 14, 2020 at 1:41 am #373955Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 407Has thanked: 589 timesBeen thanked: 1163 times
- August 14, 2020 at 1:10 am #373950
- August 13, 2020 at 11:36 pm #373942Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 68Has thanked: 750 timesBeen thanked: 202 times
- August 13, 2020 at 12:34 pm #373784Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 416Has thanked: 3029 timesBeen thanked: 2054 times
- August 13, 2020 at 12:14 pm #373779
- August 13, 2020 at 8:47 am #373729
- August 13, 2020 at 8:33 am #373724Jenny JonesParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 82Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 279 times
Oh, so this requires two separate answers:
My favorite thing is my favorite dress you can see labeled as such in my photos. I love it, one of the first dresses I bought and I have always thought it looked pretty good on me.
BUT! It is also for me pre-weight loss and easily replaceable. It is starting to fit looser as is. So, I would keep my heeled boots. Shoes my size are hard (size 12 Men’s if anyone has a store to suggest) to come by and I love how they look, so I would be super hesitant to throw them away.
- August 12, 2020 at 9:16 pm #373588
- August 12, 2020 at 9:05 pm #373586
- August 12, 2020 at 8:48 pm #373585Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 310Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1078 times
To me, that’s almost the same as purging. I have so many clothes, I wouldn’t give it up. It took too long to acquire, and will cost too much to replace. Plus most of the items are irreplaceable, since I got them on clearance or from stores that are no longer around, or prints that are no longer around. I agree with Britney, no dice.
- August 12, 2020 at 12:10 pm #373446Gina PeroneParticipantRegistered On: November 16, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 38Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
I’d have to pick my black/floral dress. Keeps juuuuuuust about everything covered that needs to be covered.
jist think of this ladies, one item, we would be walking around topless if we chose a skirt or pants/shorts. A dress will keep us from getting arrested lol, still be commando under
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 12, 2020 at 8:40 am #373395
- August 12, 2020 at 6:36 am #373309Mary Ann SummersParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 62Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 415 times
- August 12, 2020 at 5:48 am #373301Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 599Has thanked: 3598 timesBeen thanked: 2153 times
- August 12, 2020 at 5:43 am #373299Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 201Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 619 times
Oh my goodness, I don’t think I could have just one item, I have way too many to list.
But if it came to just one, it would be my women’s one piece swimsuits. I just can’t live without them.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 12, 2020 at 5:19 am #373293Linda Rose NygaardParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 94Has thanked: 411 timesBeen thanked: 514 times
My favorite is my white pleated tennis skirt, very short and very cute. I took the panties out that came with the skirt, and instead wear my Vanity Fairs under it. That keeps me from getting arrested, should a gust of wind suddenly pop up.
- August 12, 2020 at 5:16 am #373291
- August 12, 2020 at 4:59 am #373288Sally DrinkwaterParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 213Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 670 times
- August 12, 2020 at 4:36 am #373284Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 451Has thanked: 1828 timesBeen thanked: 2112 times
- August 12, 2020 at 4:18 am #373282
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.