Viewing 34 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

If you were to have all your female clothes taken away and you could only keep 1 thing what would it be. Mine would have to be one of my six strap suspender belts.

Anonymous

My denim skirts…I love wearing them and any top goes with them.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Only one thing?  One!?!  That will require som thinking.

…… still thinkin’…..

Hmm.  Probably one of my long gowns, or  my favorite skirt.  I dearly love one of my 1 piece bathing suits as well.

Can we pick only two things??

Stevie

Pamela, lots of things come in pairs! Pants, shoes and stockings, earings false boobs and eye lashes 🙂

Would it be OK to keep a pair of dresses, wigs & lipsticks?

Short skirts and thigh highs

Anonymous

My favorite is my white pleated tennis skirt, very short and very cute.  I took the panties out that came with the skirt, and instead wear my Vanity Fairs under it.  That keeps me from getting arrested, should a gust of wind suddenly pop up.

Oh my goodness, I don’t think I could have just one item, I have way too many to list.

But if it came to just one, it would be my women’s one piece swimsuits.  I just can’t live without them.

Hi Pamela This is not a fair question ONE ITEM? Best take them all. One item would only make me think what would go best with that one item. It would be torture.

Anonymous

Mine would be my wedding dress! I would cry if it was gone…to me it is the most beautiful item of clothing I own.

I’d have to pick my black/floral dress. Keeps juuuuuuust about everything covered that needs to be covered.
      jist think of this ladies, one item, we would be walking around topless if we chose a skirt or pants/shorts. A dress will keep us from getting arrested lol, still be commando under

To me, that’s almost the same as purging.  I have so many clothes, I wouldn’t give it up.  It took too long to acquire, and will cost too much to replace.  Plus most of the items are irreplaceable, since I got them on clearance or from stores that are no longer around, or prints that are no longer around.  I agree with Britney, no dice.

i would prefer a semi transparent camisole

Oh, so this requires two separate answers:

My favorite thing is my favorite dress you can see labeled as such in my photos. I love it, one of the first dresses I bought and I have always thought it looked pretty good on me.

BUT! It is also for me pre-weight loss and easily replaceable. It is starting to fit looser as is. So, I would keep my heeled boots. Shoes my size are hard (size 12 Men’s if anyone has a store to suggest) to come by and I love how they look, so I would be super hesitant to throw them away.

Diana W
      Lady

I think my favorite is my long pleated skirt.  I love the way it swishes around my legs as I walk.

I don’t have a large wardrobe but i do have a navy blue shirtdress that i absolutely love.

Anonymous

If you are going to take everything and I only get to keep one item, that one item would be one of my sports bras.

Kay

If that had to be would be my bras ,I have over 20 of them  in many colours and styles and I could not bare to part with them   Michelle  xx

Anonymous

[postquote quote=373395]
      lol Yes difficult to imagin.

I have to wear a bra EVERY day. It is my connection to womanhood. It is a daily reminder of how much a woman I want to be, and much a woman I’ve already become.

Lee Ann

Natalie
      Lady

My knee high leather boots, can’t give those up.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

A bra, no contest.

Amy

[postquote quote=374192]

I wholeheartedly agree.  It’s akin to purging and I’m keeping my vow never to do that again.

Anonymous

Definitely my favorite female item has always been sheer suntan pantyhose I mean even if I’m wearing leggings or jeggings I’ve got a pair of sheer energy suntan pantyhose underneath I definitely would never give up my pantyhose LOL

Anonymous

It’s an unfair question! Most of us have built up our wardrobes over many years and would find it difficult to part with any of the things in it, if i could only keep one thing it would have to be my favourite dress it’s white with flowers all over it, it hugs my body down to my waist then flairs out so when you twirl round it flairs out so much i just love it x I’m sorry but i still wouldn’t give up my wardrobe xxxxx hugs Rozalyne x

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sheer to waist pantyhose has always been my favorite. When worn with heels and a short dress, I love them even more.

Anonymous

There is no doubt…A bra.

Dana.

I’m with Jazz, Joyce and Patty.  Take everything if you must but I gotta have my pantyhose!😉

my thongs…. where everything starts….

Anonymous

Probably the long (well, midi at least) blue swirly dress that I am wearing at the moment, but perhaps the black and pink satin slips that I usually sleep in.

Well, since technically forms are not considered clothing and I would get to keep those. I’ll choose one of my fave bras to keep them in place, then go buy an actual mens kilt I guess.

Olivia

Someone needs a reality check. You take my clothes you better take me with them. I’m not running around naked!

Laurel
      Lady

Pantyhose;-)

Debbie J
      Lady

I’m completely purged at the moment, but if I could get one thing back it would be this adorable A line black mini I had. It had heft, and a wonderful satin lining that felt great against my hose, and it twirled perfectly.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m with my good friend Amy Myers..My bras…

Followed by every other piece of lovely frilly feminine lingerie in my wardrobe

Caty

Kimmie
      Lady

My floral panties with the lace trim around the leg openings and the little flower at the top of the front.

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?