Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Curious as to everyone’s favorite nail polish color

Anonymous

Hi Nicole——-for me, Pink everything is first on the list(s)………………have bold pink on nails now !!!

All of my natural nails are just past finger tips……..filed and shaped them last night, and can’t keep from glancing at them constantly………for me, having natural nails that look very fem is quite a turn on.  Biggest problem……………wife keeps asking–“scratch my back some more, baby”……………..I’ve got very fem nails, and just started to let them grow out….didn’t know how sexy it makes you feel, always before used glue on type………….

Second choice, red………with all my black dress’s and ‘low light events’….third………Mauve

Mikki

Anonymous

Hi Nicole. I love pink nail polish.  It’s my all time favorite, but  I do have some outfits I really like that just don’t  go with pink though.  I stil try to stick with something bright.  Reds, blue, orange.

Chelly

Can’t say I have a favorite. I have a nice assortment and each time I go out pick a color based on what I am wearing, where I am going and my mood.

I feel painted nails-especially your fingers are very important in overall appearance when going out. I feel unfinished/incomplete without mine done.

For Saturday as I have been down in the dumps some I may go with matte black fingers and a red or purple for my toes if visible. Then again I might go with speed yellow fingers and black toenails!!! Who knows…

Sandy

For everyday wear, I keep my nails (in drab) painted with OPI clear top coat. When I can sneak some Lorrie time, I love red!

Emily
      Lady

It changes based on mood, outfit, and occasion, but most often choose something a little dark.

Anonymous

Usually at darker maroon

Love red in the summer but in the winter I go for darker colours

Picked “dark” as the most indicative because (as in most things) Val demands a bold look, though at times that’s misleading.

I love shades in the red-pink spectrum, though I prefer at least a little violet in the mix.  My toenails have been wine-red since the last photoshoot, though at this point the pedi is showing significant wear and tear.  Fingernails sadly tend to get stripped the same or next day as I need to get drab, but when painted they absolutely *must* match my toes.

What can one say but so many colours to chose from!

The suggestions were a little limited and my own weakness is for purples which I have never really understood!

Gail
      Lady

PINK

The only thing I can attribute to PINK is it always reminds me about how much of a Girl I enjoy being.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Dark red-OPI Raisin in the Sun!
      Cyn

Anonymous

I voted Pink but my absolute fave is clear with reflective sparkles

Anonymous

just knew we had some things in common…………I would guess there are more………..

Mikki

Anonymous

Well, after today’s mani-pedi, I have to vote pink!

Shop Bare My Soul

Anonymous

Hi Candy—I have that one !!!  I just love it !!!

Mikki

Anonymous

I use the same one.

Hi Girls, now anyone that knows me, knows my favourite colour is Pink, however i voted Red on this one! why Fiona? you may ask, well, its because i only have ever used Red Nail polish at the moment. It is interesting to see however that Red is currently leading in the poll….

Fiona xxx

Pink is my favorite go to color. I have many shades of pink. However, I do love color choices! Right now, I have a powder blue on and I adore it! One more plus of dressing as a woman!!!!!

I voted red.

Allow me to elaborate: RED!!

I’m still upset that KISS discontinued their red nails. It was so sexy.

But I’ve learned how to paint my own nails using the vasoline trick.

Blue is my favorite color.

My 2 favourites are pink, and crimson – I love seeing my nails nicely painted!

And in summer I love having my toes painted, always the same colour as my fingernails!

Anonymous

It’s got to be pink.

I’m probably like any other girl.  This one was hard to vote on because I have about 15 or more colors and shades of colors.  I use them all.  I rotate colors.

I currently have a red glitter gel.  Every GG that sees it loves it.

I voted red. I have a bottle of Unbreakable Heart by Sally Hansen. I also have a bottle of basic White that I use to french tip my toes.

I voted pink, but I enjoy black the most honestly. Pink comes in a close second.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I love the coral color, but I also enjoy the multi colored sparkles in clear polish which is what I wear on my fingers and toes full time lately. It’s pretty without attracking too much attention in the locker room.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?