Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do any of u girls want to share a favorite non-sexual crossdressing fantasy (if there is such a thing for us)? Mine is dressed up in Lora croft type cargo shorts, sporty tank showing ample cleavage sexy knee high boots(all in black of course), robbing a bank! 😬😬😬

I would just love to try…..

Oh never mind

My brain just caught up to the fact that it said non-sexual

I have a Blonde wig on, haha

Olivia you naughty girl. Love to hear your *ahem* um,  other fantasy too. ❤

Anonymous

Yes Olivia elaborate we will allow you to defy the non sexual veto. You might need to talk in code though.

I shared this on another thread.  I’m not sure if this is nonsexual.  I picture a large old fashioned dressing room and we’re all there in bras and panties in front of bright lights and large mirrors.  We take our time to apply our makeup learning from each other.  We’re all talking and laughing together.  There is food and drinks.  We take breaks.  The women’s room is open to all.  We put on our makeup and then get dressed.  We dress to different categories.  Work around the house, professional job, evening wear, formal occasions.  We go out as a group and have a lot of laughs.  I would love to do this.

Very nice Jennifer. A theme dress up party. I see us drawing cards and deessing in that fashion. O that would be so fun. What a sight!

Anonymous

ME TOO !!!!  But don’t limit make-up time !!!  Hard to think of anything non-sexual more fun !!!  Make sure to include open cash bar !!!  I’m SURE the party would get pretty STEAMY as it goes on !!!  We’ll SEE for sure about that ‘kissing another CD’ thing…………………..

Mikki

Anonymous

I often pass by this lovely lingerie shop where they’re constantly changing the window displays with some of the prettiest items. I then can’t help but fantasize about being locked inside and having all night to try on every piece of lingerie in the store . I feel it would be bra and panty heaven! .. having another gurl with me to share the fun would make it perfect

💋

I’ll go. Even if we have to break in

Anonymous

Katie you seem addicted to crime.

Lea
      Lady

I’ve collected a number of really cute party dresses and formal gowns. I wish I could wear one out to a formal event someday, with elegant heels, some exquisite jewelry, hair done up (or at least extensions, nail done up, even makeup, and my wife being supportive and accepting on my arm knowing that deep down inside I’m the man she’s in love with (no matter what I look like).

Me and the wife are currently working on a fantasy for a ComicCon next year. I love Star Trek and I love the Klingon women. She has always wanted to go to a ComicCon, and until I started this adventure, I had issues going out in public. So, we are working on costumes for the whole family (the kids like sci fi also). Mine will be a female Klingon fashionista. Already have the perfect boots for it. Thigh high platform heel boots. The wife will be a Klingon basic *****. The daughter will be the standard warrior and the son will be a Klingon hipster.

Kimmie
      Lady

My fantasy is that once a month I have the power to dress en femme and be unrecognizable to everyone I know. The time would be from 6 PM Friday to 6 PM Saturday. Knowing that I would have this time every month, I could just spend the time as a real girl might, shopping, beauty salon, clubbing, whatever I wanted.

How about an afternoon tea with the girls at Tara..complete with petticoats, crinolines, hoop skirts… all the lovely ante bellum fineries.

Lately its been me in a bikini bottom and a striped shirt on a yacht, enjoying the sun

Anonymous

I’d love to be there with you – in the same type outfit, Ellie!

I have always loved to dress as a southern belle from the Civil War. Or a princess dancing waltzes, or a young girl at her cotillion. Line dancing in a western costume is cool too. Once did a James Bond routine but couldn’t pull it off…laughing too much. I also love being a Furry…..wolf of course. I almost forgot one……….As a Knight Templar………dressing up in my chain mail armour and tin suit….drives the girls crazy…dancing and mimicking King Aurther and Camalot!

Dame Veronica

Steffy
      Lady

My crazy fantasy would be this:  (to go along with the bank robbing theme, I guess).  I would want to be dressed as a female – makeup, heels, purse, etc. and be in a crowded mall on say a weekend and get arrested.  Then be made to walk in handcuffs behind my back with the cop the entire length of the mall for everyone to see.  Maximum public humiliation.

Anonymous

Mine is wearing a beautiful wedding dress. I get walked down the aisle with all eyes on me.

Toni Marx
      Lady

Working in a shopping mall, there will come a day when one of the stores has a big event and the fashion model let’s them down. Of course, the shop staff are severely undermanned and are in desperate need of a replacement. I can’t let the poor girls down so step into the breach. Cue one total transformation…………

Toni Marx
      Lady

Fantasy number two would be living in a cyberpunk dystopia and being able to dress in the styles that is so prevalent in that cultures artwork especially in Japan.

Anonymous

I have a fantasy that almost came true. One morning I was wearing a satin nightshirt powder blue, and panties, I went downstairs to the bathroom and a cruiser pulled into my yard.  I threw on a sweatshirt and jeans to answer the door and a burly woman in uniform came it to inform me I had property damage due to an overnight accident. It was minor and we did notice the blue lights but thought nothing of it. How I wish I had just answered the door in my lingerie and let her and I just deal with the situation like adults.

I have so many of them including going back 48 years in time and being dressed in a pretty outfit for my high school Christmas party.We didn’t have proms in the UK they were just parties.Just fantasise about being one of the pretty girls dressed in a lovely dress with tights.Another one which is not achievable at all given that I am 59 is to go out in public in the guise of Kate Middleton who is my ultimate female idol.Yet more I would loved to have been a leggy chorus girl in a 40’s Hollywood movie high kicking with legs encased in fishnet tights.Would also liked to have been an office type girl in a 40’s movie with lovely long hair,business suit and those darling black stockings with the seams at the back

My fantasy would be to gather my girlfriends for a fun girls night out around town, or a sleepover. Thing is, I don’t have any friends in general.

Another would be to walk down the isle with my bride to be in our own wedding gowns.

Anonymous

You have friends here.

Where do I begin.

1. Secretary in an all CD office with sexy CD manager.

2. Flight attendant on a flight with loads of other CDs.

3. Being in an all Male ballet company like the Ballets Trocks.

I could go on

Rudee xx

Anonymous

I will join you Electra style as in the UK the banks have been robbing us for years.

Anonymous

To be totally enfemme in an elevator full of handsome young men that became stuck between floors in a high rise building late on a Friday afternoon. Naturally, I would be the only female in the car and would need to be consoled non-stop. Who would finally be my hero? And, what would his “reward” be?

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Terri Anne.

I have a dream similar to this. Except I’m a ballerina surrounded by gorgeous Male dancers in tights. Wish I could say more but I’m in dreamland !!!

Anonymous

Me and Donna know exactly what an appropriate reward would be…………

Mikki

Anonymous

But it’s a secret!

Anonymous

Steamy girls always think the same !!!

Mikki

Anonymous

So do I but don’t want to run afoul of the censorship police here.

Wow girls. Such imaginations. Im proud of you! You all really stepped up and gave us some good 1s. Thank you for posting

I get stuck in a depend store overnite and have nothing better to do than try all the lingerie , shoes and clothes and make up on . I don’t know where I’d start !!!

To have a gg gf that loves Toni and helps her dress and get ready. She teaches me makeup and nails and styles my hair (wig) helps me accessorize and I help her and we go out and she tells me how pretty I am. She’s like dang look at your booty and gives me a light giggly smack on my bottom to calm my nerves.

We go shopping help each other pick out clothes and try them on and get dinner and leaning over the table we smooch tastefully but lovingly. The waitress compliments us as being pretty and cute together. We just do normal things together but with me dressed.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

One of my fantasies is I am 8 years old, and the girl my mother wanted me to be.   Her comments to her relatives is when it comes to having kids, three’s a charm!!   She has a girl to help around the house and get the two boys to help (girl power)). My brothers fuss over how to safely  teach me various  judo throws and kendo moves father, who is accomplished in those arts has taught them.  I am an eager and good student.  Father is happy knowing  his  girl can take  care of herself.   When my mothers favorite  little brother   T, is on leave from the US Army ,he comes and stays with us.  He reads to me and we go out to the movies.    Another part of the dream is helping my oldest brother as he changes the spark plugs and oil in fathers truck. I gap the plugs and give the threads a light coat of oil.  He gives me a boost and holds me as I stand on the front bumper so he can point out the various  engine parts.   Again, I am an eager and good student.  When my brothers and dad are off to judo/kendo practice, mother and I have tea and practice origami.  She giggles as she shows me the “proper” mannerisms of the  tea ceremony. I love being a girl and Love being HER GIRL !!!

My fantasy would be working in a department store on the make up counter, I’d be dressed in a sexy but conservative suit comprising of a jacket and pencil skirt with a frilly blouse, full and a pair of shiny beige tights in full make up with a blonde bobbed wig and long red nail to match my shiny red lips and my black patent 5 inch heels. I would assist women and men in the buying of make up and perfume and do their make overs. I would spend all day walking the polished tiled floor while listening to the click clack of my patents. My dream job…. ooh did I mention overtime is a must😁

[quote quote=181484]My fantasy would be working in a department store on the make up counter, I’d be dressed in a sexy but conservative suit comprising of a jacket and pencil skirt with a frilly blouse, and a pair of shiny beige tights in full make up with a blonde bobbed wig and long red nails to match my shiny red lips and my black patent 5 inch heels. I would assist women and men in the buying of make up and perfume and do their make overs. I would spend all day walking the polished tiled floor while listening to the click clack of my patents. My dream job…. ooh did I mention overtime is a must😁

[/quote]

[quote quote=181489]

My fantasy would be working in a department store on the make up counter, I’d be dressed in a sexy but conservative suit comprising of a jacket and pencil skirt with a frilly blouse, and a pair of shiny beige tights in full make up with a blonde bobbed wig and long red nails to match my shiny red lips and my black patent 5 inch heels. I would assist women and men in the buying of make up and perfume and do their make overs. I would spend all day walking the polished tiled floor while listening to the click clack of my patents. My dream job…. ooh did I mention overtime is a must😁

[/quote]
      I quite fancy doing that too Penelope.Could we do it together or maybe jobshare.It really does sound wonderful.

Ever see ‘set it off’ ? Tiffany I will be a part of your gang. No 1 would be able to describe our faces cause be to busy looking at our bodies. And YES. that Mila look is so hot. Youd rock it girl.

Tiffany (Wells), your fantasy has long ago been made into a movie!! If you ever get a chance, and are ever able to watch the movie called “Zerophilia,” I think it might be worth your time, especially for someone with a fantasy EXACTLY like yours. Might even be able to watch it free on youtube.

Wow. This would be the ultimate. I would love to switch back and Forth. It’d Be like asuperheroes powers.

I have had this fantasy for as long as I can remember.  I would see tv shows about getting 3 wishes from a genie and my first wish in my head was to have the ability to switch genders at will.

For the Star Trek fans, do you remember the one where Kirk switched bodies with a woman who was frustrated because she could not be a captain of a star ship.  I wanted one of the machines she used to perform the switch and still do.

O ya girl! R u coming to pick me up? Or should i meet u there? O I wish! Lol.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?