Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

What do you enjoy most about CDH, aside from friendships. I believe my favorite is the forum. Love to communicate and help with like minded ladies. Followed by photos.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by BillieJay.
      Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I spend most of my time in Forums.  After that it’s a tossup between Chat and Photos.

Edit: I’m spending a lot more time in chat these days.  A solid 2nd place.  Chat is an awesome feature of the site.  Probably the best way to get to know people short of an actual conversation.

/EA

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Emily Alt.

I love the forum! Love to read all those interesting posts and post when I am able.

Lanna

Anonymous

Besides all of the great friends I have formed here at CDH, I enjoy the forums, chat and the photo section. The forums are so helpful. The chat is a great way to loose yourself talking with the great ladies. Finally, the photo section is to see and get outfit ideas from all of the beautiful ladies here. So great.

I could not pick between forum and chat.

I love looking at all the lovely photos of you ladies.  It’s hard to believe you were all born male.

Anonymous

Hi Ginger,

Forums for me. They’re a constant reminder of community. There’s rarely a day goes by without something to read that’s heart warming , or thought provoking.

I ought to put in a word for articles too though. They’re well written and often benefit for being longer than your typical post. I must read more of them 😉

eM xxx

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Forums, photos, chat, articles in that order.

As well as conversing with like-minded people and possibly/hopefully making friendships; my favorite part is the forums, followed by some of the article categories.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I voted for photos, but only because I have meet so many wonderful friends. All the other choices are great too! I put all the information together to get a good picture of what others are really like, this site has helped me so much in feeling good about who I am.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

For me, it was a tossup between pictures and the Forum. I get so much reinforcement out of both, it was a difficult choice. Ultimately, I went with pictures as I find them to be very helpful in defining the kind of wardrobe that makes me extremely happy when I can be Mary Priscilla.

I am a big CDH fan and recommend it to anyone not familiar with it.

Definitely the forum for me there are so many knowledgeable ladies here the information is very helpful I have never read anything disrespectful on this site. I have to say I do love photos I continue to be amazed how many males can transform themselves into gorgeous ladies.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jill Edina.

The forums are great, but it’s all great. Folks here are super supportive and and it’s a great place to come and be a woman for a while!

Jessica

if i could of it would be all of the above. this is a great site to be with and chat with others and read what other people say, forums are good to go to also. i love this site for it brings me peace

Hi Ginger i can’t pick between any of the options as they are all as good as each other it’s what makes this site the best and of course it’s the friendship’s too,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love the chat. I get dressed and if I’m not going out, I’ll get on chat and share stories and experiences.

Then I love photos next. I’m amazed at how many incredible, sexy beauties are here on CDH.

Then comes forums. To read of others stories and experiences and correspond back and forth is great.

Then if course there is the stories. So many great and interesting ones.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Like many of the other girls have said. I can’t choose because it’s all great. Never would I have thought that there would be a place like this where I feel so welcome and safe. CDH has definitely improved my quality of life.

AnnaBeth

The chat feature has allowed me to get to know persons more closely,and encourages friendships.  Several of my chat virtual friends are now my real life friends, and that couldn’t have happened without it. So, altho the forums,articles  and photos are great the chat has to be my #1.

I enjoy all of it.  If I had to choose I would say – 1- chat 2- forums 3- articles tied with photos.  I enjoy my time in chat, the early morning ( eaast coast US) is fun chatting with the regulars and those that stop by.

XOXO

Suzanne

I picked forums because I love to read and they are shorter than articles if I am pressed for time. Photos are very nice as they inspire me to live life to the fullest. I haven’t tried chat, maybe someday.

Hippie
      Lady

Me I love to read the articles, chatroom comes in secondary

But my favorite part is the featured members area

Hippie

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Ha ha! oh ya you said it.🤣

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?