Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This may be a challenge ladies, so here goes if you had to choose your three favorite pairs of shoes what would they be?

I have my first pair of chunky heel peek-a-boo sandals being delivered this week and was curious what other shoes I might want to buy.

Brienna

My absolute favorite would have to be my black flats. I have 2 different pairs which I can wear with almost any outfit including when I am otherwise presenting as masculine.

As for my second or third favorite, that is a difficult choice. It usually depends on season.  However, if I had choose, I would have to go with my black wedges and my black sandals. Again, it is the flexible nature of these choices that place them on the list.

Mackenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

For me it is difficult to decide but they are definitely strappy high heeled sandals.  They are my fave style.

One of the 3 is a pair of black, 5 inch with a thin strap across toes and a strap that goes across the top of foot leading to ankle wrap.  The other 2 are also black 5inch withstrapps criss crossing over the foot. One laces up front (ghillie style) and the other closes with a heel zipper.

Anonymous

Okay, I just received these today bought from Amazon…… they fit great and feel super sexy!!!! I an going to order in black as well.

I love those shoes Zoe, I think I may have to get a pair for me

Anonymous

My absolute favorite shoe style is a conventional pump.  Ideally, it would have 3 and 1/2 inch heels and almond shaped toes.  My go to brand is Payless and I own 6 different pairs (all different colors) of their Karmen pump. They are stylish, affordable, and without a doubt the most comfortable woman’s shoes I own.  Oh god, I sound like a spokesperson for Payless – I’m not I assure you, I just really like the shoe.   My next favorite shoe style is high heel booties.

Hugs,

Sally

Melissa M
      Lady

high heel boots! I love high heel boots. I have a serious shoe fetish, I have about 45 pairs. I know, I am crazy. about 20 are boots, mostly knee high. I have a few over the knee and a bootie or two. 2 are wedge heels, one is a block heel and the rest are stilettos. Pumps are second in line, lots of pumps! Different styles, some with ankle straps, some mary jane, some peep toe. All with high heels, again 1 with wedge, 2 are block and the rest stilletos. I like sandals but with my feet, they make my feet look so much bigger that I mostly avoid sandals.

B01DEK3BIA

I have these arriving tomorrow…..can’t wait to wear them.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I wear pumps and platform wedges. I have several pairs of both. When I’m wearing pumps, I like pumps better. When I’m wearing platform wedges I like them better.

I just ordered my first pair today. I decided to start with a wedge sandal. Something I feel will be a bit flexible that will go with many outfits to start and give me just enough femininity. Looking down the road, I know I’ll be going for boots from the ankle up to the knee and maybe beyond.

Paula M
      Lady

Hi Brienna,

They those sandals do look nice. For me its high heel pumps, nothing ridiculous high, maybe 3 inches. A nice heel changes your posture and enhancing your legs, altering your centre of gravity and the way you walk. My Favourites are a pair are black patent leather.

After that I would say ankle strap heels, but I would like to try a pair of chunky heeled knee high boots.

I like ankle strap heels and pumps. I also have some high heel boots that are fun to wear.

Hi Favourite shoes well 1) black wedge ankle boots 2) grey suede 4 inch knee high boots 3) pink trainers

My favorite and this may sound odd but it’s Ked’s sneakers white lace up Champions. When I was 5-6 this was the first women’s shoe/clothing I wore (they belonged to my sister). I now have 6 different colors of them. They’re comfy casual and I were them everywhere, even in drab.

2nd fav. are these heels Lane Bryant Gladiator Chunky heel 3/12″ that I love and can wear all day,

3rd Cute ankle booties from payless.

Like all of you I have quite a few heels in the closet. My sexiest (and tallest 5″) are these black studded open toe heels from Torrid. sooooooo Sexy!!!!

All this shoe talking makes me want to go shop for more!!!

Anonymous

Gladiator Sandles
      Moccasins
      Ankle Boots (With tassels sometimes)
      Ballet Flats
      Vans Slip Ons and Authentics
      Nike Runners

Anonymous

My favorite heels are mule heels, followed by ankle heels with peekaboo toes and then pumps!

For fall and winter, my three favorites are my two pairs of knee high, three-inch-wedge Aerosoles boots, and my four-inch-heel Sperry Topsider wedge booties. All are very easy and comfortable to walk in, and I routinely walk more than a mile at a time in each. For spring and summer, I’m all about two-and-a-half to three-inch wedge sandals. My favorite brand is Crocs. Again, comfortable and easy to walk in. I love the look of spike heels but I just can’t walk in them. What good are shoes if you can’t strut your stuff?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?