- This topic has 22 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by .
I’m sure many of us have seen TV shows and films centered around the concept of crossdressing, transgenderism, etc.
So I decided to share a few of my favorite films featuring some of these topics:
1) Just Like A Woman (1992) – This film is my absolute favorite! If you haven’t seen it yet, it is a total blast! Watching the main character balance crossdressing, his job and his love-life at the same time is extremely relatable for many of us in some way or another.
2) Cockpit (2012) – This is a foreign film about a pilot who dresses as a woman and ends up running into all sorts of antics, it is quite the hoot. Again, it portrays many relatable obstacles a crossdresser faces in their daily life and the comedy aspect is quite hilarious.
3) He’s My Girl (2009) – This is another foreign film about a man who is in an on-and-off relationship with another man who is a crossdresser. I love this film because the crossdresser in this one is portrayed very confidently and his style of makeup and clothing is very subtle but also eye-catching.
4) Transamerica (2005) – This is a great film about a transgender woman and her son who go on a road trip to their family’s house. The catch is that the son doesn’t know that his father has transitioned and is now living as a woman. It’s quite a dramatic film, but has its fair share of laughs and moments of reconciliation.
5) Lenny (2017) – This is a French short film about a man who is a crossdresser and one day his wife comes home early and he is forced to flee his own house to avoid being caught. He meets some colorful characters when he is out-and-about as a girl and the ending is very sweet.
Have you seen any of these films? What are you favorite films or TV shows about crossdressing?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.