Viewing 39 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone! I’m Jenna, and I wanted to know, what is your favorite thing to wear as a woman?

I also love leggings and oversize T Shirts. Wear them ever chance I get. Other times tight jeans and shirts with a bra
      underneath.

Everything is wonderful to wear and when I put on my bra, live is perfect. Choosing it, putting it on, feeling it on, looking at it on. adjusting it during the day, seeing the marks of it around my chest, carefully folding it as I pack it away, is all so feminine to me. Buying them with matching panties. Yes, the straps slip off my shoulders with some bras but as a woman, that is part of life. Part of being a woman. Part of me. Joanne XXOO

Yes i wear bea n pantys  to wk alot feels nice under my clothes

Veronica
      Lady

I love wearing silky, slippery pantyhose over lace thongs with satin negligees, robes and caftans as well.

Dawn
      Lady

Wear bra and panties everyday and a dress and heels when I can

Khloe West
      Duchess

As I get deeper into this and dress more femme even when in “boy mode”, it becomes a tougher question to answer.

While I love ALL of it, the least obvious when I started a few years ago (in my 50’s) have become faves, as I can pull them off in either direction.

Disclaimer being that I live near LA and was *outed* a few years ago in an innocent accident that there was no going back from. So my speak comes from the camp of “nothing to lose”, as it’s already lost.

Today’s Farmers Market Fashion? Pink Fila sneakers, distressed stretch jeans over knee highs, and a black based top adorned with silver/purple graphic and silver glitter.

As tough as life was for a few years? I’d not trade it for anything at the moment. As a decades old gal pal observed. Between my “drag makeover”  going public on YT in ’13 and my aforementioned *outing* later that year?

She is jealous, as she sees that I can rather get away with “fashion murder” in wearing anything I care to.

She is 100% correct and am loving it!

K

Lovely hearing about everyone’s choices of clothes. It makes being a girl so much fun. The joy, fulfillment and fun never stops. I often change during the day as as my mood changes. Even change my panties and bra. I love pencil skirts and dresses that cling to me. I love the feel of my wardrobe on me. When home alone, doing my make up again at the end of a day, doing my (wig) hair and using hairspray and perfume, relaxes me and I love to sit on a high stool with my ankles crossed, wearing high heels and sipping a wine. Finding favourite clothes is a happy pastime. If I could find them, I would love to wear a 1950s style ballroom dancing skirt that swings out when I twirl and have huge petticoats under that.  So feminine, especially when it swings out. I haven’t come out, but would love to meet with other girls and enjoy all this with them. Hearing your stories is very liberating for me. I am not alone.

Anonymous

Very short mini skirt, heels with cute panties! -susan
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/susan-beach-enjoying-the-day/

Anonymous

Some thing like this black mini, bright coral top and I’m wearing pink silk string bikini panties. -susan

Susan in black mini

Tanya
      Lady

I love wearing lingerie especially garter belt and stockings with high heels. I’m married and can’t dress as much as I’d like to, but when I have the time I love to dress in full enfem, wig, make up, skirt and blouse, jewelry.

Anonymous

Reply by Debbie – original post deleted in error:

Wear everything that Barbie owns lol. Bought a pencil skirt recently and love wearing it out with padded panties. Sure I get some stares from the older guys.

My absolute favourite thing to wear is anything silk for the first layer, and form fitting sweater dresses, then a lovely pair of boots (tis winter)

Comfort is big to me! I usually go out in my cashmere lounge pants and a sweater in winter. Summer time I wear skirts and a tank top!!!

When I am in en femme mode, I like to wear tight fitting pencil skirts with a matching pair of tights.

Its a tough question to answer, always am a fan of pantyhose especially after shaving your legs.  But i think for me right now its not so much one item, i enjoy the total package going all femme mode with all the items coming together.  Being able to pass as a women is an incredible feeling.

My lovely pink outfit.

It consists of an  above the knee pink skirt,  pink pullover, pink pumps, a pink hand purse and pink stockings.  My lips are a lovely red and I wear my blonde wig with earrings.

Since I make an attractive, passable woman and have very feminine gestures, I have no problem. I get approving looks and smiles and have been accepted as a woman in this outfit as well as my others.

I love the color pink.

Anonymous

Heels and a skirt.

Feel very feminine.

Jennifer
      Lady

I have several favorites, but right now I’m really liking my body hugging red wine sweater dress with black pantyhose and my high-heeled knee high black suede boots. Yes, I’m actually wearing the outfit right now as I type this. 🙂

Jennifer

Anonymous

White Mini

I guess I a sucker for a short mini and heels!  -susan

Anonymous

I love wearing heels…the higher the better.  Right now im wearing a skirt with six and a half inch heels…pictures comimg soon.  As soon as i do my nails

I have begun to expand my wardrobe and I now love having choices. I love dresses long and short. And I find that as well as having me look feminine, wearing a dress is so girly. Always firm panties or control tops. Never without a bra. I deserve a good bra, waited so long to wear a bra, all my life in fact. I now have a good selection. Contour bras (T shirt) are my favourite. Being a girl is loving my clothes. All of them.

I was looking through my Pintrest suggestions and ran across this link.  If you are fashion challenged like me, it could be a big help: https://m.facebook.com/AmazingOutfits.page?ref=19412&

I love to wear short shorts, a tank or crop top, thong underwear and lacy bra, and wedges. If I could dress in nothing else, I would be happy.

Rose
      Lady

I’m finding I love wearing jewelry, of all things. In male-mode I wear my wedding ring. I used to also wear my class ring from college, but stopped a decade or so ago when my arthritis got bad enough that it was hard to take off. (And weight gain probably didn’t help, either. 😉 ) When I was a teen, I had a gold chain – because it was the 80s and most guys did. But other than that, I’ve never really done much in the way of jewelry.

I love putting on a necklace – my heart pendant is my favorite, but I have another, and my wife is OK with me wearing any of hers. (The pearls in my picture in my gallery are hers, for example.) I love earrings, though clipons hurt like hell. Last weekend, I finally decided to try my pair of magnetized earrings. They were awesome! I definitely need to find more of them. And bracelets! OMG! I’m loving them, though I have to be careful to find ones that fit my fat man-wrist. Dainty little ones just don’t seem to quite fit me.

I’m loving jewelry enough, honestly, that I wish I could pierce my ears. Having pierced ears would be way out of character for me. A friend suggested I could say I lost a bet, and that thought has been rolling around in my head ever since. I love the idea, and I suspect before too long I’ll take that plunge. For now, though, clip-ons and magnetic will have to do – along with pretty necklaces and bracelets!

currently my favorite outfit is a knee length dark skirt, usually black, paired with a brightly colored top. I love to wear stockings, gartered of course with heels that complement the top. I try to match my shoes with my nails and lipstick. that usually means the top has red in it, I adore bright red lipstick.

I’m definitely a nylon and soft material girly-girl. I love wearing nylon intimates and soft slinky material dresses.

K Swim
      Lady

Swimwear…my one and only crossdressing preference.

Anonymous

Joanne, I’m right there with you, I love dresses (pencil) and skirts, stockings, heels. I’ve developed a complete wardrobe with tops and skirts, full dresses, cocktail, and such..

Anonymous

I like to wear most anything. Favorite comfortable things to wear is yoga pants and a cami.

Omg, that is a very tough question. I suppose I should just say panties, since that is the only thing I get to wear daily, but I really love skirts the most.
      Hugs, Ruby

Anonymous

lace and frilly panties and sheer pantyhose

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Bras and all manner of lingerie are my weakness. Almost every other item of clothign can be worn by either gender, but a bra is soooooo feminine…. I have about 30 of them. Some are Cups for my forms, othera a cups for my “man boobs”.

Except on very hot nights I underdress under my male pj’s in bra, breast forms cami and panties and in winter I underdress in the above 24/7, with the addition of 40to 80 denier tights.

Caty.

Hi Jenna,

That’s easy. For me it’s a bra. It is the defining female garment. From age 12 or so until “death do us part” the bra is what links all women together.

When I put on a bra, which is unfortunately all too infrequently, I get the most profound female rush. To feel the straps around my chest and pulling a bit on my shoulders is  a wonderful reminder of what I already know about myself. That within me resides a woman who wants to come out.

Jessica

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Pantyhose. Then heels, short dress, bra and wig

Anonymous

Pantyhose and High Heels are my favorite things to wear, and yes, I wear them every day.

Jennifer

Amy Myers
      Baroness

For me, it is a bra, though I like pantyhose, stockings, and skirts, and other items as well, but a bra is a very much a defining female piece of lingerie. Like a previous poster mentioned, the feel I get when putting one of my bras on makes me feel like I’ve become feminine again.

Amy

I agree with Giselle lace or silk panties with matching bra,garter belt & stockings. Wonderful.charlotte russe

I love match bra and panty sets.  If I can find a matching garter belt so much the better.

Anonymous

Pantyhose my favorite

short shorts or mini skirt, cami or tank top. jewelry. hair decorations. strappy sandals.

And of course, panties!!!

For me, it has to be a bra and panties.  They make me feel so comfortable.  They provide a direct connection to my peaceful inner self.  Add a nice slip, and I am in heaven.

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?