- Dr Pepper
- Pepsi products
- Coke products
- Sparkling water
- Energy Drinks
- January 8, 2021 at 9:07 am #429373AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 97Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 282 times
Hey ladies. Just a curiosity poll here. What’s your favorite drink? Can be alcoholic or not, or a general family of drinks like soda or wine. For me? Since I would be dead within 30 minutes of drinking alcohol, I’m stuck with my classic Dr Pepper and Sparkling Ice +Caffeine blackberry flavor.
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 13, 2021 at 11:29 am #431958Stevie65LadyRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 133Has thanked: 251 timesBeen thanked: 528 times
- January 13, 2021 at 1:15 pm #432006
- January 12, 2021 at 8:01 pm #431700ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 226Has thanked: 422 timesBeen thanked: 877 times
I drink diet Coke. Beer some, water some (plain and flavored), low fat milk some, wine and hard liquor occasionally. I know Coke probably isn’t that good for me, but I suppose part of it is the caffeine. I was rudely introduced to coffee at a young age and could never develop a taste for it.
- January 14, 2021 at 4:11 am #432248
- January 12, 2021 at 10:03 am #431465
- January 12, 2021 at 9:18 am #431442CarlaLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
- January 12, 2021 at 8:53 am #431434EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2248 times
- January 11, 2021 at 11:08 am #430961
- January 10, 2021 at 7:22 pm #430660Lisa SmithBaronessRegistered On: December 9, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 19Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
For me, it’s 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning cut with a splash of cold water (I don’t like hot anything to drink), iced tea and water throughout the day, and if I’ m drinking in the afternoon/evening… craft beer, preferably an IPA and in the evening a good rye or Tennesee bourbon for sipping or a cocktail… I’m partial to an old fashioned… none of which are good for my figure, but oh well!
- January 10, 2021 at 7:32 am #430443
- January 10, 2021 at 7:07 am #430436Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 302Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 1170 times
I am not a drinker, so I used to drink fruit juices, pop, milk, and water mixed with crystal lite.
Now, due to hospital demands, it is predominantly water. I have to take a tablet that is mixed in with water twice a day, but this tablet tastes absolutely gross, fizzy and chalky. So I wind up dissolving it in diet pepsi.
- January 9, 2021 at 2:08 pm #430108Caly JamesLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 118 times
- January 13, 2021 at 11:44 am #431968
- January 9, 2021 at 7:22 am #429888Kimberly BeeLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 31Has thanked: 328 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
- January 9, 2021 at 6:10 am #429855Jennifer HeelsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 113Has thanked: 787 timesBeen thanked: 503 times
- January 9, 2021 at 5:27 am #429835Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 230Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 453 times
Water is my go to and I drink about 1 gal per day from my awesome well.
Besides water I have a few cups of coffee daily, beyond this wine when out with lady friends and occasionally at home. I am good with a microbrew when out (sadly none in a year now!) or mixed drink. OK then you can throw in a very occasional Shot of something at home.
To clarify my alcohol intake is very low, maybe a glass or 2 total a week,
- January 9, 2021 at 10:13 am #429977T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 281Has thanked: 2663 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
Sandy hope it won’t be long to wait to see you DRINK that glass of wine! As the inoculations increase, so do the chances of Normal life…
Love to you.
- January 9, 2021 at 12:27 pm #430045Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 230Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 453 times
I hear you on life getting back to normal. Not sure if the restrictions have changed recently but I know they will be extended if not already so. As far as I’m aware outdoor seating/dinning is still allowed and I hope to get out one of the next Saturdays. Perhaps you may see me have a glass of wine if you wish.
- January 9, 2021 at 12:43 pm #430058T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 281Has thanked: 2663 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
Yeah…sounds great. Teri said Black Anges had Tent situation.
As inoculations increase, things will lossen.
Masks will be around the next 6-8 months.
Teri and Cindy have been here and I have been there. I have been to Vick’s with Teri.
We manage to work it out.
- January 8, 2021 at 11:14 pm #429731Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 71Replies: 715Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2299 times
1/. A good Australian red or white wine, from quality areas such as Margaret River, Coonawarra, Clare Valley etc, Cabernet or Chardonnay from the first two at top of the list
“Specialist areas” and grape varieties will get me too. EG Riesling from Clare or Semillon from the Hunter up north of Sydney.
2/. A good Aussie beer, (but in moderation, cos then I can have another wine).
I do not drink wine from anywhere else as “ours” is as good as any in the world. In my work days I travelled wnough to make that statement.
3/. Decaf coffee, (Cant drink “leaded” health problems….)
- January 8, 2021 at 10:56 pm #429726Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 415Has thanked: 335 timesBeen thanked: 1886 times
Coffee wakes me up and keeps me going throughout the day. I drink sparkling water or spring water to stay hydrated. I love IPA but cutting back….and never drink it when presenting female. I much prefer merlot or good bourbon when I’m out socializing.
- January 8, 2021 at 3:55 pm #429594Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 285Has thanked: 373 timesBeen thanked: 937 times
I’m mainly a tea drinker i drink tea all day long some days I’ve been known to drink as many as 20 or 30 cups a day,
I do like a beer now and again i like ales too and on special occasions i like the odd bottle of wine,
There are some drinks I’m not fond of i don’t like drinks with coffee in them like Bailey’s and i won’t eat the coffee creams in the box of chocolates they go in the bin x
Hugs Rozalyne x
- January 8, 2021 at 2:53 pm #429555Charlotte GainsbourgLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 372 times
- January 8, 2021 at 2:11 pm #429537MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 36Has thanked: 153 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
- January 8, 2021 at 1:34 pm #429506Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 36Has thanked: 148 timesBeen thanked: 208 times
- January 8, 2021 at 1:32 pm #429503Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 332Has thanked: 734 timesBeen thanked: 1465 times
Sorry girls Iv’e switched to tea. Partly in an effort to keep my weight down. Haven’t had a cup of coffee in almost a year and almost sworn off almost all liquor. I do at work have one 20 oz bottle of gatorade daily. Recently I discovered oolong and darjeeling tea and a fan of various fruit flavored herbal teas.
- January 8, 2021 at 12:00 pm #429462Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 798Has thanked: 5752 timesBeen thanked: 3092 times
Dr. Pepper tops my list. I am from Texas, where it was invented and some say it is THE official soft drink of Texas. Cold in the summer, and in winter, simmered until just almost too hot to drink, poured in a big mug with a slice of lemon. Liquid ecstacy. You should try it.
Iced or hot tea comes next, with coffee after that.
- January 8, 2021 at 12:12 pm #429465AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 97Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 282 times
- January 8, 2021 at 10:58 am #429428Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 122Has thanked: 471 timesBeen thanked: 472 times
- January 8, 2021 at 10:53 am #429425Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 166Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 661 times
I’m missing juice and milk
- January 8, 2021 at 10:45 am #429416Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1343Has thanked: 6428 timesBeen thanked: 7568 times
Hello….as I drink for England…I am in constant training for the next Olympics…( If they can have curling, golf and tennis, they can have sipping!!!)
Love real ales…hobgoblin or theakstones old peculiar…and a drop of red wine is awesome
…but weapon of choice is Sir Jack Daniel’s…on the rocks…
My motto. ” Until I can’t, I will”. !!
- January 8, 2021 at 12:58 pm #429486Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 35Replies: 790Has thanked: 3844 timesBeen thanked: 4170 times
- January 8, 2021 at 10:50 am #429421GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 521Has thanked: 5004 timesBeen thanked: 2210 times
J.D…. yes please!!!
If you like Scotch Grace… try Highland Park… very nice but older ones are a tad pricey. I once tried their 25 y/o ($$$)… However, I found the 18 y/o tasted better. The 12 y/o… meh, okay for a budget Scotch.
- January 8, 2021 at 10:52 am #429423
- January 8, 2021 at 10:24 am #429409Peggy Sue WilliamsBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 237Has thanked: 885 timesBeen thanked: 992 times
Back in the days of the Old Navy, during the Viet Nam War, sailors and marines knew only two beverages, black coffee & beer.
Fast forward to 2021: One daily mug of caffeinated coffee, one daily mug of decaffeinated coffee, one daily bottle of non-alcoholic beer, and copious daily amounts of water.
- January 8, 2021 at 10:24 am #429408GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 521Has thanked: 5004 timesBeen thanked: 2210 times
- January 8, 2021 at 10:14 am #429405Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 413Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1486 times
I’m a beer drinker and a bottle baby, don’t dirty the glass. I drink a lot of water to keep things flushed, essential when over 50 for prostate health and I have one cup of tea per day. That’s all I’m allowed, high blood pressure. This getting old stuff really sucks.
- January 8, 2021 at 9:58 am #429397Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1685Has thanked: 2985 timesBeen thanked: 5621 times
My favorite (drink the most of) is coffee. I was a pot-a-day drinker until my GERD forced me to back off. But my favorite (most enjoyable) isn’t on the list. It’s non-alcoholic “beer”, and has been since I gave up alcohol many years ago.
- January 8, 2021 at 10:56 am #429427Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1343Has thanked: 6428 timesBeen thanked: 7568 times
- January 8, 2021 at 10:22 am #429407AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 97Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 282 times
My thing is that I have a severe alcohol intolerance all due to a severe alcohol dehydrogenase deficiency. My body doesn’t produce it at all, so I can’t even take a sip of an alcoholic drink
- January 8, 2021 at 9:47 am #429390AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 35Replies: 790Has thanked: 3844 timesBeen thanked: 4170 times
Hi Annaleigh, you do realize you are missing the most important beverage of all – coffee! Maybe not the favorite, but certainly the most essential! 😁
(Special coffees are great 😉)
- January 8, 2021 at 9:48 am #429392
- January 8, 2021 at 9:45 am #429389Heather MeganLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
Non-Alcoholic I’m either drinking Iced tea or Coke products. Artificial sweeteners tend to give me migraines so never diet drinks. Also tend to unwind from the day with a few adult beverages. Give me a nice hoppy IPA and I’m a very happy girl, especially the citrus infused versions, such a great flavor combination. I also keep a pretty stocked bar for those occasions I need to play hostess or just want to sip a martini. Plenty of wine around too for dinner. Not much into the sparkling water craze, though enjoy a Claw or Truly spiked lemonade on a hot day on the porch….
Ok, this girl enjoys a drink or 2 😉
- January 8, 2021 at 9:15 am #429378DuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 281Has thanked: 2663 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
99% of the times, if given a choice, DIET COKE, PEPSI, DR. PEPER.
As a diabetic, I never drink anything but Diet drinks. Haven’t drunk Alcohol since my late 30’s…medical issues.
My wife and I drink, on a daily basis, I make iced tea and we mix 50-50 with Crystal Light Lemonade. This, I guess, makes an ARNOLD PALMER! We love it an fill our Yeti cups all days; keeps us hydrated.
Love to all…Dr. T.J.
- January 8, 2021 at 9:15 am #429377IsabelBDuchessRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 193Has thanked: 499 timesBeen thanked: 560 times
- January 8, 2021 at 9:16 am #429379
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.