- Boy Shorts
- January 6, 2020 at 2:28 pm #265027AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 16Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 109 times
Ladies I just love my panties as Im sure all of you do. So I wanted to have a little fun and see who likes what type of panties.
I love a pair of bikini panties. They are my go to followed up by a sexy thong. Something about my butt and a thong I just love. The way they sit in my bum and the hold they have when Im tucked. Love them !!!
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 14, 2020 at 8:53 am #394550Natalie JonesParticipantRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
I adore panties, nothing makes me feel as feminine as pulling on a pair with lots of lace and cute little bows etc. I prefer the hipster style for fit and feel. I have a 33 inch waist but was told once by a Tailor that I was blessed with an ample derrière.. ha ha .. hipsters give me the coverage I like. Some fuller cut bikinis will work also . This past summer I tried thongs. It took a few purchases to find ones that fit properly, I’ll wear them on hot days and feel pretty sexy doing so 💋
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 11, 2020 at 8:17 pm #393287Sara ToddParticipantRegistered On: October 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 116 times
I just happened on this forum again after finding what may be the perfect panty for me to feel comfortable and sexy. I noticed on the Victoria’s Secret website that they had high waisted thongs on sale for an incredible price, So I stopped by for a visit and needed up buying one in every color and style that had in the store. Unlike most thongs they hold me in place tucked and they look oh so sexy. I have never found thongs before this that worked for me.Was always a brief and bikini girl.
- October 11, 2020 at 6:49 pm #393259Christine RelleumParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 43Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
I am starting to look at thongs with some interest. Of course not all thongs are created equal so my focus is on those that have enough in front to hold in the male private parts and are snug in the waist as well, and of course they should still be nylon. I’ve therefore already ruled out lacy thongs and those with a lacy waistband. My best finds so far are Maidenform Casual Comfort (DMCCTH, RN#15763) with the cute lace accents on the front leg bands, as well as SO (Kohl’s house brand for juniors) seamless thongs (ZG01U475R, RN#17363). Once I get used to the feeling of that thin wedge of material in my butt crack those particular thongs are comfortable. As my budget allows I’ll keep experimenting and testing what else I’m comfortable with.
- October 4, 2020 at 12:40 pm #390375Alexis ReneParticipantRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
So, it takes years to find the pantie that fits “you” the best. We are all different sizes and all have different tastes. Myself, I am fairly small when flaccid which makes it very easy to tuck and stay tucked. I have a 30″ waist and not much hip, so the bikini is the go-to ! For my everyday wear , I love “Candies” bikinis because they’re wide in the crotch and have and elastic that pulls in the sides of the crotch, less tendency to fall out, and that can truly ruin a pair of tight leggings ! When I get intimate though, it’s gotta be a thong or something very small and very lacy. The more skin showing, the better. When I am tanning on my deck, I wear a tiny g-string as to have a minimal amount of tan line. I have not worn boys undergarments for about 20 years. Three years ago I had a “boy brief” burning party in my fire pit. Never going back now ! Wear your panties with pride girls, because almost EVERYONE looks better in a pair of sexy, lacy, colorful panties. …..pantie purchasing tip : If you find a pair that you absolutely LOVE, go back to that store immediately and buy all of ’em, ’cause ya know that you won’t be able to find them again in 6 months….”we’re so sorry, but those have been discontinued!” Aaargh !!!!
- October 4, 2020 at 11:46 am #390365CassieParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 22Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
Years ago I wore a dance belt and it was the first thong I ever wore and I loved it. My wife created a pattern off of it and we started making my underwear. That was long before I thought of crossdressing or trans. Then when I learned to tuck I found the thongs were not wide enough down the crotch to keep my penis from rolling out the sides. So back to the drawing board and we created a gaff of sorts. Now that is all I wear. I have some in cotton alone and some with lace over cotton. Haven’t worn a store bought pair of underwear in years. One advantage to marrying a seamstress.
- October 4, 2020 at 10:02 am #390317Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 447Has thanked: 670 timesBeen thanked: 910 times
And my favortie brands are: Ellen Tracy for my microfiber briefs! I wear them every single day and they are the most comfortable pair of underwear in the world!
When it comes to my thongs, my favorites are by Vince Camuto and Victoria’s Secret.
I have many more styles and manufacturers and have a collection of over 400 pairs of panties in every color and style and manufacturer you could possibly name!
And I love it when Victoria’s Secret has their 7 pairs for $28! I always buy 14 new pairs on those days – mostly stretch lace sexy thongs!
Panties are so YUMMY! I haven’t worn a pair of men’s underwear in over 12 years now! I don’t even wear men’s underwear when I go the my skin doctor of family practitioner anymore!
- October 1, 2020 at 1:33 am #389111stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 97Replies: 902Has thanked: 1074 timesBeen thanked: 3396 times
All panties ….. as long as they are made for females. The thought of Y-fronts without the Y fills me with horror.
- September 29, 2020 at 5:57 pm #388706Amber ScottParticipantRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 61Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
- September 29, 2020 at 5:28 pm #388704
- September 29, 2020 at 8:41 am #388564Charlotte BristolParticipantRegistered On: February 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
- September 29, 2020 at 8:03 am #388521Christine RelleumParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 43Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
My extensive experience in underdressing has given me an idea of what is and isn’t comfortable around my hips, and for something that most people won’t see comfort wins out over style if given a choice. Thongs don’t cut it for me and cheekies aren’t meant for me either. High cuts and briefs are what I ultimately settled on for my everyday wardrobe, with some hipsters thrown in for good measure. Under my work uniform I wear cotton Cacique briefs because they handle sweat better, but otherwise I’m definitely a nylon panties girl all the way because I love, Love, LOVE how they feel. Since some of you mentioned silk I do remember owning several pairs back in the day and I’m curious about finding some again.
- September 27, 2020 at 7:01 am #387995Brenda StevensParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 591 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
My favorites when it comes to panties are full cut and silky. I love acetate and nylon panties and I also love a little bit of lace on the side panels for that extra girly look. I also love lace around the leg openings which were so common on panties when I was young. Anyways…I just LOVE Panties…lovely silky girly panties. Favorite colours are white, pink, blue and soft pastel colours.
- July 26, 2020 at 2:24 pm #367667
- July 26, 2020 at 2:08 pm #367661Cindy RushParticipantRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 39Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
I love my Bikinis
- February 11, 2020 at 2:26 pm #275093
- February 11, 2020 at 2:21 pm #275090
- February 11, 2020 at 1:13 pm #275075
- February 10, 2020 at 11:39 pm #274902
- February 10, 2020 at 7:39 am #274682
- January 27, 2020 at 10:18 am #270728
- January 24, 2020 at 9:04 am #269621AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
- January 24, 2020 at 8:00 am #269608AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 10Replies: 108Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
I like satin string bikinis. They where popular back in the 70’s and are kinda hard to find these days. Things are nice but sometimes when I underdress I like the idea of knowing I have visible panty lines while wearing certain pants.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- January 24, 2020 at 7:40 am #269594Gina PeroneParticipantRegistered On: November 16, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 41Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 173 times
I know I replied to this before, but reading more sparked up a memory to a girlfriend who wore nylon tap shorts. They were the sexiest panties I saw at the time. She must of had 3 dozen pair of them. In my mind they evolved to booty/cheeky shorts and I LOVE them to this day.
- January 23, 2020 at 11:08 am #269349
- January 23, 2020 at 10:33 am #269342Sandy ChaseParticipantRegistered On: November 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 192Has thanked: 1422 timesBeen thanked: 286 times
- January 22, 2020 at 2:49 pm #269170Bearded Lady (AKA Dee)ParticipantRegistered On: January 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 25Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
No love for cotton ’round here? I’m kind of a fan. It’s really comfortable. I’m especially fond of bikinis and high cuts. I have a lot, other styles too, but when I’m looking for just something comfortable I go to the cotton every time.
A LOT of my panties are for comic book characters and such. I’m pretty sure I have every Batgirl pantie that’s been manufactured over the past few years. Also Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Black Widow, Disney Princesses … I lik sort of “girly” themes like unicorns and hearts and rainbows. Not so much the frillies and lace and stuff, like Shirley Temple little girl vibe. Not my scene.
I didn’t ear thongs for the longest time. I wear them occasionally now, but after a few days in various thongs I just have to ditch the butt floss and go back to full coverage (or at least cheeky).
I keep an inventory of my clothes ‘cuz I’m that kind of nerd. I have 62 hipsters/high cuts/bikinis, 32 string bikinis, 25 boyshorts, 14 thongs and 1 granny pantie. That last ones a brief that goes up to my ribcage! Not sure why I have it. Kinda fun though.
It’s just occurring to me. I have WAY too many freaking panties. 🙂
- January 22, 2020 at 2:24 pm #269166Sandy ChaseParticipantRegistered On: November 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 192Has thanked: 1422 timesBeen thanked: 286 times
Hi girls I always like a pretty pair that matches my 38D boobs! Pink is always my favorite color with perhaps a bit of lace. Oh too match your nail polish! Kisses Sandy.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- January 22, 2020 at 1:40 pm #269155
- January 18, 2020 at 9:57 am #268111Bobbie1951ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 284Has thanked: 1018 timesBeen thanked: 486 times
i love ❤️ bikinis and hipsters, boy shorts are okay if they have elastic on the leg openings otherwise the boi bits fall out🙄. Things and G-strings do nothing for me as i really don’t like flossing my butt. Shoot I even have a few briefs that are so sexy black with roses and laced u backs.😌
- January 18, 2020 at 1:34 am #268021Suzanne MartinAmbassadorRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
I like thongs, hipsters and bikini panties. Always nylon with lace and bows. I like lack, red, white, pastel and prints. I think that was one of the things that got me into crossdressing was being jealous of the pretty panties my mother and sisters got to wear while I was stuck with boring tighty whities.
- January 17, 2020 at 4:53 pm #267983Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 665Has thanked: 1420 timesBeen thanked: 2404 times
- January 17, 2020 at 10:41 am #267919
- January 17, 2020 at 9:35 am #267908
- January 17, 2020 at 9:29 am #267907Kay LambertParticipantRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 24Has thanked: 100 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
- January 17, 2020 at 8:36 am #267896Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 586Has thanked: 36865 timesBeen thanked: 1006 times
I voted bikinis and hipsters. I’ll wear everything on the list except boy shorts. My CDing began with silky nylon panties. They’re the first thing I always look for when shopping for my fem wardrobe. I currently have 43 pairs of panties.
- January 10, 2020 at 3:02 pm #266085
- January 8, 2020 at 4:36 pm #265601Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 211Has thanked: 1612 timesBeen thanked: 945 times
- January 8, 2020 at 2:49 pm #265574Very CherryParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
- January 8, 2020 at 2:16 pm #265566Daniella Bryn DenaliParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 54Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 153 times
Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau or Perfectly Yours Ravissant for this girl. Buttery soft, and I love they way they feel under a dress. Can’t buy enough of them! Stay pretty girls! DBD 💜
- January 8, 2020 at 1:33 pm #265559Jin CrockerParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 273Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 641 times
- January 8, 2020 at 12:49 pm #265555AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 9Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
I love the true vintage panties! I’m always on the lookout for treasures from the times gone by! Love looking online like at Etsy, or some of the area resale shops…….
- January 17, 2020 at 8:44 am #267898BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1446Has thanked: 1564 timesBeen thanked: 3357 times
I’m all for recycling, donating, & going to resale shops, but I draw my “line in the sand” with panties. I will NOT under any circumstances wear used panties.
I don’t care if they’ve been washed in bleach 1,000,000 times, just ICK!
- January 7, 2020 at 11:41 am #265275Brenda StevensParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 591 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
I love full cut panties, always silky in nylon or acetate and I prefer white and pastel colors. Girls often had lovely lace around the leg openings in the panties they wore in the 50’s and 60’s which I really love too or pretty lace appliques on the sides of my panties. Panties feel just so wonderful silky when worn with slips and nighties too and are just a lovely basic to my dressing whenever I am crossdressing. Wearing Lovely Silky Panties just make me feel so wonderfully Feminine.
- January 8, 2020 at 12:07 pm #265543
- January 7, 2020 at 9:20 am #265250Leslies Ann Gray GirlParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 104Has thanked: 254 timesBeen thanked: 360 times
Yes i love my panties , my favorite is briefs , the more silkiness around me the better . My pantie drawer has many types , but i usually pick my briefs . Sometimes i wear hip huggers or string bikinis if i plan on wearing a slip under a dress , i like how it lets the slip rub my thighs . Brands ? Dixie Bell , Vanity Fair , has to be silk , or nylon , NO cotton , they rub my skin wrong . Just my opinion , Love , Leslie
- January 7, 2020 at 9:08 am #265247
- January 7, 2020 at 8:55 am #265243
- January 7, 2020 at 7:31 am #265231Gillian BrownParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 295Has thanked: 482 timesBeen thanked: 464 times
- January 7, 2020 at 6:59 am #265222ParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1446Has thanked: 1564 timesBeen thanked: 3357 times
- January 7, 2020 at 3:56 am #265179Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1421Has thanked: 1010 timesBeen thanked: 3441 times
I wear mostly high cut panties over my sheer to waist pantyhose. Even tough I like panties, especially with matching bras, since I always wear pantyhose, I sometimes consider panties optional, unless I’m going out in a very short or diaphanous dress. Then they become vital for covering what shouldn’t be shown if my dress slides or blows up or I’m standing in bright light where my diaphanous dress might show too much.
- January 6, 2020 at 6:26 pm #265115
- January 6, 2020 at 3:46 pm #265058
- January 6, 2020 at 3:36 pm #265055Jamie SweetlyParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 51Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 173 times
I love my lacy boy shirts – I have about 20 pair!! But lately I’ve fallen in love with wearing a thong under my jeans at work, and under my miniskirts when I dress. It just feels so sexy, and for some reason lately my butt has become more sensitive to the soft touch of anything. Wearing a thong really enhances that!!
- January 6, 2020 at 3:14 pm #265049Breanna LeighParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 425Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 1147 times
Let’s see, I wear thongs most of the time because I want NO panty lines showing on my very tight jeans, taking away from my cute behind. My butt is my most feminine, best feature on my body and nothing can distract anyone from seeing it in it’s glory!!! I do wear boy shorts, plain cotton panties at work and g-strings from time to time but I am particular about what rides my rear end!!
- October 1, 2020 at 1:30 am #389109stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 97Replies: 902Has thanked: 1074 timesBeen thanked: 3396 times
Yuk!!! No! Boy panties in disguise. Y-fronts without the Y. No.
Sorry Britney.. not for me. Mine must be made for girls otherwise I might as well underdress as a male when out en-femme ( I did a post recently where I inadvertently put on boxers over my bikini briefs.) Yuk.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.