Viewing 47 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ladies I just love my panties as Im sure all of you do. So I wanted to have a little fun and see who likes what type of panties.

I love a pair of bikini panties. They are my go to followed up by a sexy thong. Something about my butt and a thong I just love. The way they sit in my bum and the hold they have when Im tucked. Love them !!!

Let’s see, I wear thongs most of the time because I want NO panty lines showing on my very tight jeans, taking away from my cute behind. My butt is my most feminine, best feature on my body and nothing can distract anyone from seeing it in it’s glory!!! I do wear boy shorts, plain cotton panties at work and g-strings from time to time but I am particular about what rides my rear end!!

I love my lacy boy shirts – I have about 20 pair!! But lately I’ve fallen in love with wearing a thong under my jeans at work, and under my miniskirts when I dress. It just feels so sexy, and for some reason lately my butt has become more sensitive to the soft touch of anything. Wearing a thong really enhances that!!

I’m a hipsters fan.

Alice

Anonymous

Mostly just plain ol vanity fair and jockey high cut and French cut

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I wear mostly high cut panties over my sheer to waist pantyhose. Even tough I like panties, especially with matching bras, since I always wear pantyhose, I sometimes consider panties optional, unless I’m going out in a very short or diaphanous dress. Then they become vital for covering what shouldn’t be shown if my dress slides or blows up or I’m standing in bright light where my diaphanous dress might show too much.

Anonymous

Love French knickers (although I think they’re called something else Stateside – please advise) especially if they are silk and have lace around the legs!

Gail
      Lady

Nylon Briefs, but only in pretty pastel colors with Lots of pretty lace trim.

Victoria’s secret thongs only for me

I love full cut panties, always silky in nylon or acetate and I prefer white and pastel colors.  Girls often had lovely lace around the leg openings in the panties they wore in the 50’s and 60’s which I really love too or pretty lace appliques on the sides of my panties.  Panties feel just so wonderful silky when worn with slips and nighties too and are just a lovely basic to my dressing whenever I am crossdressing. Wearing Lovely Silky Panties just make me feel so wonderfully Feminine.

Anonymous

The more colorful the more fun!!

Anonymous

I love the true vintage panties! I’m always on the lookout for treasures from the times gone by! Love looking online like at Etsy, or some of the area resale shops…….

Years ago when they took my appendix out, the left a hollow scar so I have trouble with anything that sits high. Therefor bikinis are my choice. I like pretty colors, lace trim, soft fabrics.

In male mode, I never wear underwear. In girl mode, I love the feel of thongs between my cheeks. It just feels so lady like. : )

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I wear briefs and hipsters.   They seem to keep all the extra parts from falling out.  You would think boy shorts would have a wide enough gusset to hold everything in place but the ones I’ve tried don’t.

I voted bikinis and hipsters. I’ll wear everything on the list except boy shorts. My CDing began with silky nylon panties. They’re the first thing I always look for when shopping for my fem wardrobe. I currently have 43 pairs of panties.

I’ve always enjoyed briefs, hispsters, high cuts and bikinis. Always nylon or silk/satin. Vanity Fair, Olga, Warners and Ambrielle are among my favorite brands. Bali makes my go-to bras.
      Kay

Anonymous

Hi

Need to be really girlie, lots of lace preferably silk or satin.

xx

Anonymous

Bobbi, I agree with you 100%. NO USED PANTIES.

Bikini and Hipster’s for this girl.  A few briefs thrown in for good measure, especially Gloria Vanderbilt briefs.

PaulaF

I like thongs, hipsters and bikini panties.  Always nylon with lace and bows.  I like lack, red, white, pastel and prints.  I think that was one of the things that got me into crossdressing was being jealous of the pretty panties my mother and sisters got to wear while I was stuck with boring tighty whities.

i love ❤️ bikinis and hipsters, boy shorts are okay if they have elastic on the leg openings otherwise the boi bits fall out🙄.  Things and G-strings do nothing for me as i really don’t like flossing my butt.  Shoot I even have a few briefs that are so sexy black with roses and laced u backs.😌

Anonymous

Don’t know why but I decided to wear a G string today and actually enjoyed wearing it.

Hi girls I always like a pretty pair that matches my 38D boobs! Pink is always my favorite color with perhaps a bit of lace. Oh too match your nail polish! Kisses Sandy.

No love for cotton ’round here? I’m kind of a fan. It’s really comfortable. I’m especially fond of bikinis and high cuts. I have a lot, other styles too, but when I’m looking for just something comfortable I go to the cotton every time.

A LOT of my panties are for comic book characters and such. I’m pretty sure I have every Batgirl pantie that’s been manufactured over the past few years. Also Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Black Widow, Disney Princesses … I lik sort of “girly” themes like unicorns and hearts and rainbows. Not so much the frillies and lace and stuff, like Shirley Temple little girl vibe. Not my scene.

I didn’t ear thongs for the longest time. I wear them occasionally now, but after a few days in various thongs I just have to ditch the butt floss and go back to full coverage (or at least cheeky).

I keep an inventory of my clothes ‘cuz I’m that kind of nerd. I have 62 hipsters/high cuts/bikinis, 32 string bikinis, 25 boyshorts,  14 thongs and 1 granny pantie. That last ones a brief that goes up to my ribcage! Not sure why I have it. Kinda fun though.

It’s just occurring to me. I have WAY too many freaking panties. 🙂

I can understand the g string I guess but not something that is comfortable for me that’s why they have so many different styles to choose from! Wear something pretty tonight. Hugs Sandy.

Anonymous

Silk or satin hipsters, love the feel.

I know I replied to this before, but reading more sparked up a memory to a girlfriend who wore nylon tap shorts. They were the sexiest panties I saw at the time. She must of had 3 dozen pair of them. In my mind they evolved to booty/cheeky shorts and I LOVE them to this day.

Anonymous

I like satin string bikinis. They where popular back in the 70’s and are kinda hard to find these days. Things are nice but sometimes when I underdress I like the idea of knowing I have visible panty lines while wearing certain pants.

Anonymous

Satin, silk, or nylon panties for this girl. My favorite are the discounted Victoria’s Secret second skin satin panties. They feel so good. Love the feel and look of a shiny satin panty.

Anonymous

Some days I’m just happy having my panties on. I only wear bikinis so just wearing them makes me happy.

Anonymous

Shiny satin panties are my favorite!!!. I love frilly panties

Carri
      Lady

Cheeky and Brazillian are my favs, but hipsters & tanga for the poll.

Anonymous

Definitely Brazillian and Hi-leg, bikini for the poll.

as to the colour poll it depends on what i am wearing

Anonymous

Good on you sammy….I actually like g strings….good on you

Rebecca x

Anonymous

I love my Bikinis

I picked briefs, granny panties.  My other favourite is high cut briefs.

My favorites when it comes to panties are full cut and silky. I love acetate and nylon panties and I also love a little bit of lace on the side panels for that extra girly look. I also love lace around the leg openings which were so common on panties when I was young. Anyways…I just LOVE Panties…lovely silky girly panties. Favorite colours are white, pink, blue and soft pastel colours.

My extensive experience in underdressing has given me an idea of what is and isn’t comfortable around my hips, and for something that most people won’t see comfort wins out over style if given a choice. Thongs don’t cut it for me and cheekies aren’t meant for me either. High cuts and briefs are what I ultimately settled on for my everyday wardrobe, with some hipsters thrown in for good measure. Under my work uniform I wear cotton Cacique briefs because they handle sweat better, but otherwise I’m definitely a nylon panties girl all the way because I love, Love, LOVE how they feel. Since some of you mentioned silk I do remember owning several pairs back in the day and I’m curious about finding some again.

Christine

I love thongs and lacy panties but as I cycle most days I have to wear comfortable cotton briefs else they chafe ! I found that out the hard way. They are always pink though.

The biggest challenge is finding ones fit a wide gusset.  Otherwise the just divide the goods and do no good.

Even though I answered ‘briefs’ in actuality any panties with a wide crotch, Gotta keep ‘Big Jim and the twins’ in place. LOL!!

Love and Peace,

Amber

Scarlett398
      Princess

And my favortie brands are: Ellen Tracy for my microfiber briefs! I wear them every single day and they are the most comfortable pair of underwear in the world!

When it comes to my thongs, my favorites are by Vince Camuto and Victoria’s Secret.

I have many more styles and manufacturers and have a collection of over 400 pairs of panties in every color and style and manufacturer you could possibly name!

And I love it when Victoria’s Secret has their 7 pairs for $28! I always buy 14 new pairs on those days – mostly stretch lace sexy thongs!

Panties are so YUMMY! I haven’t worn a pair of men’s underwear in over 12 years now! I don’t even wear men’s underwear when I go the my skin doctor of family practitioner anymore!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Katrina
      Lady

Years ago I wore a dance belt and it was the first thong I ever wore and I loved it. My wife created a pattern off of it and we started making my underwear. That was long before I thought of crossdressing or trans. Then when I learned to tuck I found the thongs were not wide enough down the crotch to keep my penis from rolling out the sides. So back to the drawing board and we created a gaff of sorts. Now that is all I wear. I have some in cotton alone and some with lace over cotton. Haven’t worn a store bought pair of underwear in years. One advantage to marrying a seamstress.

So, it takes years to find the pantie that fits “you” the best. We are all different sizes and all have different tastes. Myself, I am fairly small when flaccid which makes it very easy to tuck and stay tucked. I have a 30″ waist and not much hip, so the bikini is the go-to !  For my everyday wear , I love “Candies” bikinis because they’re wide in the crotch and have and elastic that pulls in the sides of the crotch, less tendency to fall out,  and that can truly ruin a pair of tight leggings ! When I get intimate though, it’s gotta be a thong or something very small and very lacy. The more skin showing, the better. When I am tanning on my deck, I wear a tiny g-string as to have a minimal amount of tan line. I have not worn boys undergarments for about 20 years. Three years ago I had a “boy brief” burning party in my fire pit. Never going back now ! Wear your panties with pride girls, because almost EVERYONE looks better in a pair of sexy, lacy, colorful panties. …..pantie purchasing tip : If you find a pair that you absolutely LOVE, go back to that store immediately and buy all of ’em, ’cause ya know that you won’t be able to find them again in 6 months….”we’re so sorry, but those have been discontinued!” Aaargh !!!!

I am starting to look at thongs with some interest. Of course not all thongs are created equal so my focus is on those that have enough in front to hold in the male private parts and are snug in the waist as well, and of course they should still be nylon. I’ve therefore already ruled out lacy thongs and those with a lacy waistband. My best finds so far are Maidenform Casual Comfort (DMCCTH, RN#15763) with the cute lace accents on the front leg bands, as well as SO (Kohl’s house brand for juniors) seamless thongs (ZG01U475R, RN#17363). Once I get used to the feeling of that thin wedge of material in my butt crack those particular thongs are comfortable. As my budget allows I’ll keep experimenting and testing what else I’m comfortable with. 

Christine 

Sara Todd
      Lady

I just happened on this forum again after finding what may be the perfect panty for me to feel comfortable and sexy. I noticed on the Victoria’s Secret website  that they had high waisted thongs on sale for an incredible price, So I stopped by for a visit and needed up buying one in every color and style that had in the store. Unlike most thongs they hold me in place tucked and they look oh so sexy. I have never found thongs before this that worked for me.Was always a brief and bikini girl.

I adore panties, nothing makes me feel as feminine as pulling on a pair with lots of lace and cute little bows etc. I prefer the hipster style for fit and feel. I have a 33 inch waist but was told once by a Tailor that I was blessed with an ample derrière.. ha ha .. hipsters give me the coverage I like. Some fuller cut bikinis will work also . This past summer I tried thongs. It took a few purchases to find ones that fit properly, I’ll wear them on hot days and feel pretty sexy doing so 💋

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?