Favorite Types of Tops/Skirts to wear?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Meran Berwyck 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tammie Swenson
    Participant
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 162

Curious what types of tops and Skirts do you like to wear? And Do you like to wear stockings or tights or pantyhose

I personally like spandex fabric tops, especially tight fitting bodysuits, with Pantyhose like fabrics or tight fitting Lacey blouses, and turtleneck leotard or scoop neck line longsleeve or cap sleeve leotard and spandex pencil skirts or sexy miniskirts

I love to wear a Long Formal pencilskirted Evening Gown for a nite at a symphony concert performance with dinner b4hand. My SOGGF loves Symphony Orchestra concerts. Last Fall my SOGGF subcripted to a series of concerts downtown, ever since then every 1ST concert that was a Formal Dinner for subscribers for she had me get a TIGHT PENCIL FLOOR LENGTH EVENING GOWN, I now wear it to every concert.

Also I adore full skirt Modern Western Square dancing skirts with requisite petticoats and pettipants.

• Author
    Replies
     Meran Berwyck 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 16, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 39

I like loose-fitting tops (breathable), pullover types.  If its not loose-fitting then I will add a vest.

I love pleated skirts, which don’t have to stretch much except for the waist.  Overlap types are nice too.

I love dresses, knee length or longer.  I dream of the day when I’ll wear a wedding dress.  It doesn’t have to be dragging the floor, it can be floor length.  Like Cinderella.  A ball gown.  Anything formal with lots of lace and satin.  My GF says we will wear matching wedding dresses!

Casually, I love sundresses.  Simple and not fancy, but cover enough comfortably.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

I love dress and skirts.   I always wear hose.  I don’t see why genetic girls complain.   Love hose, heels, ballet flats. (Virtually anything feminine and girly).   Tights too.   It’s obvious if you look at the pics I have posted.  I would truly have been a girly girl.  (We I am sort of )

stephanie plumb 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 114

See my post in the “life as it goes” forum titled “What is your favourite style of skirt, and why?”

I like to wear tight jumpers. I have a thing about admiring women’s breasts( i can watch them for hours assessing their size and what type of bra they are wearing), and try to achieve the same look using my collection of bras and forms. I also love sheer loose fitting blouses, which allow my F cups to jiggle and sway realistically in an unpadded bra.  I like above the knee shift dresses too, because there is no restriction around the waist like there is with skirts. This is a female thing because men’s trousers and shorts always restrict the waistline.

Stephanie P.

Tammie Swenson 
      Participant
      Registered On: October 14, 2016
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 162

I’m a 38DDD and iirc F cup bra is a European size and is EQUAL TO my DDD, occasionally I can wear a loose bra that jiggles but my SOGGF prefers me to wear a tightbras and tops that are sheer and tight, because ever b4 she outted me  I was complaining 2 her about why she never wore anything but thick solid colors that didn’t show her BOOBS, NOR HER bras thru the fabric.

She rarely wore dresses, most wore jeans and denim pants and shirts except for work,

Thus now I can’t wear any kind of jeans etc, but if we go jogging or biking she will let me wear a spandex bodysuit and spandex legging.

<p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account