Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone!

Sitting at home alone on a Saturday night….. Such a rare occurrence….

I deided to put on youtube and look at some Crossdressing videos. Search engine is being mean to me, so I figured I would ask all of you what is your favorite crossdressing channel or videos on you tube ???

Hugs

Autumn

Hi, Autumn. Looking forward to the replies to your query. Unfortunately I have nothing to add as I never thought of looking on YouTube. Best Marlene.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Autumn ,

This is a Nice one :

Love Sylvia.

Sylvia,

I watched this one about movie night and a couple of others. I like Heidi Phox very much. Thanks for introducing me to her channel.

Hugs,

Autumn

Sylvia
          Lady

Dear Autumn ,

Thank you !

I discovered Heidi’s videos by chance earlier today.
          I think She is a very lovely Lady that makes a very convincing Woman.
          And having a Wife that obviously embraces her dressing makes Her a very lucky Girl !

Love Sylvia.

I love Heidi Phox also. She is a beautiful woman.

Hi Autum as i agree with Silvia to miss Heidi Phox she is so cute and lots of different situations a great channel ..

Hugs Stephanie

Barb Wire
      Lady

Trixie & Katya!! OMG they are a riot!!

But they’re more “Drag” and not necessarily “x-dressers”.

Hugs, Barb 🙂

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Ladies ,

Here is another good one :

Love Sylvia.

Barb Wire
        Lady

OMG!! That was so bad that it was actually good! My eyes are getting tired from binge watching this stuff! But I totally get it!! Unbelievable they’re dudes! Well, got work to do if I want to catch up!

From Russia with ❤️,

Barb 😊

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Autumn,

I would agree with girls and their recommendations about Heidi Phox.  The Queerpoint transformation services videos are also worth a look.

Happy viewing.

Love,

Tara x.

Sylvia
        Lady

Dear Tara ,

I totaly agree !

The makeovers of Queerpoint are among the best I have ever seen.

Love Sylvia

Tara Ryan
          Lady

Hi Sylvia,

Queerpoint are the best I have seen on YouTube, I am always looking for a good makeover boutique, the best in the U.K. I have seen are The Boudoir and Boys will be Girls, some of their makeovers are fabulous.  Are there any good ones in Holland?

Love,

Tara x.

Sylvia
            Lady

Dear Tara ,

There was a good one I came across online but they have closed  down

(apparently due to covid )

Still looking for a good one now.

As I am still in the closet , getting a makeover would be a huge endeavour for me !

When the time and the place is right , I would have to bring up the courage to go for it.

But that is going to take a while still.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

yes Queerpoint is incredible.  Hard to believe those ladies are actually men.

Krista
      Duchess

Oh my gosh Autumn, there are so many good ones.

Have to agree about Heidi Phox.  She is excellent; she has a great wife.  As well as YouTube, Heidi also has a very good website full of information for CDs.  Definitely worth a look.  Another US gal is Sydney Lovekiss. She provides very informative videos.  As does “Girl Time with Paola” She’s been struggling between whether she is a CD or Trans and keeps changing her mind.  Right now she is back on the trans path.

For the UK girls, Melanie-Jane Transit is pretty good. Also starry nowhere, Amanda White, Kim Westone and Kelly James.

For our Mexican Amigas, Becky Valles is one to look up.

And for our friends from Thailand, Nathar Sugarfree has come out to her friends and work colleagues and dresses pretty much 24/7.

And lastly, from Canada, Kimberley Beregrove, started out as a CD then her wife & sons found out and as part of her acceptance, she’s stopped making CD info videos and focuses now on videos for MTF transgender Christians.

Have fun exploring, there are a lot more that I haven’t mentioned.  Have a wonderful week, Hugs, Krista.

Thanks Krista lots of womderful information didnt realize was so many others will look them girls up again thanks..

Stephanie Bass

Barb Wire
        Lady

Krista!

For one who’s not terribly fond of snow, you sure know how to light up a Christmas Tree!

Will check out all your recommends. And yes Heidi Phox!

🦊 Barb

There was a channel called ‘Samantha_intheuk’ that I found very inspirational. She only posted 6-7 videos but they were great. Very thoughtful. She hadn’t posted in several years and the channel has since disappeared. I am posting this because I hope someone from the UK knows who she is and let her know that she had an effect on someone all the way across the pond.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

I have been watching Heidi Phox and Juliette Noir. Juliette has not posted in over a year, but great videos.

I follow both of them and when new videos drop i watch.

Paula

I like Heidi Phox too.Not normally a jealous type but she is gorgeous.I would love to look like her.Also loved Britney Smith but she doesn’t have a channel anymore.

I like watching “Girl time with Paola”.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

The replies of others are spot on. Paola and Kimberley Beragrove are great, along with all the others mentioned. I have also found Samantha Lux and Victoria Rose and Mathilda Hogberg. They are all trans and cater more to the younger trans but are very good at communicating different things.

. . Cassie

Revel
      Baroness

Hi Autumn,

Good question! I mostly watch “Paola” on YouTube. She offers great tips, and when she says “guys” a lot, I find that a little humourous. 😁

She’s honest, thoughtful, and not afraid to speak her mind. She has uploaded a lot of videos. Paola’s a special sister. 💖

Rev

Anonymous

Wow, thanks for the tip on Paola! This is a rabbit hole I’ll be sucked into for a while…

Thank you all for these wonderful channels/videos. Now I need another evening alone to watch them all !

Hugs,

Autumn

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Autumn!  I’m a bit late on this one.

I don’t watch many trans or crossdressing videos, though I did get drawn into watching Mathilda Hogberg a while back.  Nice younger Scandinavian gal.

Stevie

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?