• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Girls, I’ve been en femme for a few days now. Today I’ve worn a gorgeous pale blue bar and matching knickers, a navy floral print knee-length skater dress and black flat shoes. I took to thinking what are (or have been) my favourite clothes. At the moment I love my navy dress. In the past I had a gorgeous Triumph Amorette bra and brief set that was to die for and a pair of french navy hold up stockings with lace tops that seemed sooo deep. I felt gorgeous when I wore those with a lovely pair of black high heels. I have lots of other favourites but I was wondering what your favourite clothes might be? I’d love to hear your stories. Hugs, Helen.❤

Mine are bodysuits, jumpsuits, rompers, crop tops, denim shorts. Also love loungewear and swimwear

Anonymous

Hi Quinetta, I love bodyshapers! I’ve got a gorgeous black one, lace at the cups and the legs and it does shape my body! Lol!

My favorite dress of all time was a navy blue swing dress with white polka dots.  It was a poly fabric that was stretchy, soft and cool to the touch.  It was comfortable and looked nice with navy pumps and nude hose.  I bought it from Lindy Bop, a UK retro dress outlet that unfortunately is no longer in business.  Even more unfortunately, I lost that dress in the only purge I ever succumbed to.  Sigh.

Hi Helen well girl i love dresses all styles with sexy undies he he  im a stay at home girl but wife says they look ok or good and cute so that helps with the girly ego .. I just love dressing up or down which ever the time of day it is ..

Stephanie Bass

It’s a four way tie for me.  It’s between my Lew Magram green evening gown, my black slinky evening gown and my short floral bandage dress that I made myself.  Those three make me think of James bond movies.  Then, if  I’m not thinking about nightlife, it’s my black business suit with 3 inch pumps.  Thanks for this fun topic Helen.

Marg

Hi Helen, for me it’s beautiful/romantic/wedding night type lingerie which is 99% of my wardrobe. There’s nothing like gorgeous lingerie and I absolutely love it!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I love to show off my legs, so I love short dresses and skirts.

Hugs, Liara

Smartina
      Duchess

It is funny how some garments become super popular and others get discarded. I have a bakers dozen of mini dresses, but always wear the same shorts underneath them. There’s a nice frill on the legs like a pair of bloomers, but it is absolutely a pair of shorts. Totally OK to lift up your dress and adjust your shapewear. <3 <3. I also have bias towards unusual garments which I have had made myself or adapted from other garments. I have this black micro miniskirt which is the first combining a comfortable waist with the ultra short length. <3 <3 . Well isn’t it just hard to choose between all my babies? Of my mini dresses, I have a soft spot for my purple satin layered floral print dress, with all-around rouching

Anonymous

What a gorgeous dress Smartina, I love it and you look stunning! Thank you all for your comments. I keep changing my mind about what my faves are. My mum had some lovely underwear from the 1970s and 1980s. I think her favourite brands were Warners (I think they’ve gone now) and Gossard. She didn’t tell me this, I knew by taking sneak peeks in her underwear drawers! She had a gorgeous maroon Warners French Collection teddy and a stunning teal Gossard Ritz Collection bra and knicker set which I managed to “borrow” from her. Lol.❤❤❤

Anonymous
      Lady

Even though I do love my dresses, my favorite clothing are denim mini-skirts. They go with any top and any situation.

They’re my go-to day wear, easy for a quick change if the doorbell rings! And so cool for the summer too.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I do have favorites in outerwear, “business suit”, evening gown, “neat cas” skirt and top… But numero uno for me is pure silk lingerie. French knickers/camis/chemises/nightgowns. Closely followed by upscale full cup bras and panties that generally tone in or match the above.

Sadly at this time of year in “Oz”, our version of “cold”, down to zero celsius, (Dont laugh all you Canadians…) we have summer temps that would fry your brains), means the above is just not warm enough to wear….

Caty.

Anonymous

My favorite article of clothing is my black pencil skirt.  It is form fitting and just the right length (above my knee).  I love the way it looks on me, especially when I wear it with my hip and butt pads, nude stockings and my 5″ black patent leather pumps.  I can wear it year round, with a sweater in cold weather or a light blouse when the weather is warm.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?