This topic contains 52 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Ciao Topaz 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 66
    Replies: 529

OH no! I hear you saying …..  not more lingerie stuff!

Over the years I have collected many items in different colours. Sometimes a pretty pattern on a bra would tempt me, other times a specific colour. I won’t bore you with all the variations, suffice it to say most of the spectrum has been acquired.  The two main staples are always represented well i.e. Black and white.    Black is more sexy?  White more …  well white/neutral/practical….  I like white under sheer blouses for example.

But… thanks to CDH and many of you, I came to realise that I am not a standard cross dresser at all. I am in fact Transgender and Stephanie has burst into my life in a pink tinted cloud of euphoria.  Since then I have noticed changes.  One of which is I now prefer my smaller breast forms.   Another, and the reason for this post, is that I have now come out (lol)  with a definite preference for black lingerie. Black also covers black with a pattern or other contrasting colour.   It doesn’t yet extend to camisoles or nightie’s though.

It’s as if since I have come to the fore,  the previous cross dressing tastes of my alter ego are being resigned, to some extent, to the past.  Wow!  I never expected this!

Does/has your favourite colour changed as you journey on?

(Don’t get me wrong – I still love most of his lingerie as well. It’s just that any future purchases will be my choice).

Stephanie P.

• Author
    Replies
     Ciao Topaz 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 2, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 9

I think it’s difficult to argue with the versatility of black. I have a rather fair skin tone (Irish and Polish – go figure) and black offers a nice contrast. Unlike many comments above, I don’t think that panties and bras have to be of the same color or pattern. They have to coordinate and complement each other. After all, I don’t want to look like I just threw on random things.

Helen Dale 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 5, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 48

Hi girls, I’m wearing white underwear this morning, white lace cup bra and matching brazilian knickers with lace trim. I’m wearing nothing else!😻

1 user thanked author for this post.
       Gillian Brown 
      Participant
      Registered On: May 22, 2019
      Replies: 77

Naughty!

Paula1 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2015
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 129

LOVE red then soft blues and depending on what i’m wearing black

Tina Thompson 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 11, 2019
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 40

Like nearly every woman, I wear a lot of black or white lingerie, with a fair amount of nude pieces mixed in. That’s what everything seems to come in.

I also love red, though I think it’s harder to match reds when you’re buying the bra and panties separately.

Rachel Williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 16, 2019
    Replies: 54

Gotta admit, black is my go-to for color, but have branched out in other colors and patterns.  Love red, purple, pink (I know, such a girl), baby blue, fuchsia.  White, if it’s plain, forget it (reminds me too much of tighty whities).  But if it’s lacy and pretty, absolutely.

Max Garcia 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 11, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 49

I love black lingerie! I have been experimenting with a few other colors too. I bought a pair of black boy short panties that have lime green accents on the side from Frederick’s of Hollywood. Love them. Lately purple/plum has been another color I have started liking as well.

Connie Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 15, 2019
    Replies: 16

black and pink

Helen Dale 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 5, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 48

I love pale blue underwear and white is my second favourite.

Becky Cox 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Replies: 55

I have no favorite. Variety is where it’s at.

Gina Williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 15, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

Leopard print, pink, black, white (bridal) and on and on

Sa·man·tha 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 475

Hmmm lingerie…well okay, on bras & panties I own some shade of about every color except yellow.  I don’t really do yellow.  Beyond that, no real color preference there.  Slips & camisoles, black nude & white are what I have from most to least

Sa·man·tha 
      Participant

Hang on hang on lol are we talking nightgowns too?  I tend to not really think of those as “lingerie”… I mean I’m middle aged and I am “mom” after all so the mom style nightgown is what I tend to go for, flannel & full length tho I do have one that’s a little more racy…strappy up top, frilly about the breast & hem, pink leopard print…when it comes to nightgowns it needs to have a print pattern and there needs to be pink in it, or else!

stephanie plumb 
        Participant

Hi Sammy,  Yeah will allow it . Bloomers are also classed as lingerie.  Do you wear those too?   Or bedjackets?  According to the original French definition lingerie = “made of linen”  … how stiff and scratchy …. well that’s the French for you.

Aye Aye me ducks!

Sa·man·tha 
          Participant

Bedjackets…hmmm how about straightjackets?  I’ve been told that i’m fit for one of those?

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant
          Registered On: November 11, 2018
          Replies: 777

I found a beautiful grey slip in a lingerie store in Southern France! Now, to go back there, and explore!

Roxanne, Her female Soul is trying to get out!

Gillian Brown 
          Participant

Where can I find an open bottom girdle with suspenders other than in black, white or the dreaded skintone (Carla has already passed on her advice – thanks) preferably in the UK? Do they get a bit uncomfortable at the end of the day?

stephanie plumb 
          Participant

Search “pink girdle” on Amazon (clothing). There are a couple of high waisted ones, not great though.   Best is “red girdle” – there are a few that may fulfill your needs.  Check sizings carefully.  There is a “feelingirl” red one – quite cheap and in stock as delivered by Prime,  or Amazon free delivery (which means you return it free ). So if not sure order 2 sizes and send back the one that is too tight.    Good luck!

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 11, 2018
    Replies: 777

I adore violet.

Sometimes a flowered pattern, and lace.  I want to be so attractive to a gentle, sweet spose, and make him/her ever so happy with me!

Roxanne Lanyon

Natalia K. Lanvaldear 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 16, 2019
    Replies: 20

My favourite colours are pink or light blue. They give me a feeling of a cute and pretty girl.

I do own popular colours like black, red or nude too but they don’t quite reflect on how I want to look.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Rachel Raven 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 17, 2019
    Topics: 13

Hi There

Red and pink most definitely, although a variety of colors as far as panties go.  But, for night gowns and sleep wear definitely red and pink.

fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 296
    Replies: 1043

Hi Stephanie, hmmm lingerie! i must admit, i have not ventured very far with bra’s. just plain white there, but knickers are another story. I have Lemon, Pink, White, Red, Cream and even ones with a printed logo on! i’m much more adventurous with panties than bra’s.

Fiona xxx

stephanie plumb 
      Participant

You surprise me …. just a little. For a girl who likes pretty clothes I would have thought that pretty bra’s would be high on your list. After all they are the ONE iconic item that is exclusively female.

I have black/purple polka dots.  White with cornflower blue flowers.  Animal print with pink bows and pretty straps. Sheer ones, balcony ones, push up…….   Mmmmm – I think I quite like bra’s!

White… a blank canvas?  Okay … innocent and sweet. You need to explore the dark side.

Diane 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 6, 2018
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 99

So far all my bras are white, but I have panties in a variety of colours – pink and white being my favourites.  I just love wearing female panties though – they are so much more comfortable and sexy than male underwear.

Diane

stephanie plumb 
      Participant

You need to explore the dark side!  Do you wear dark hosiery? If so black or very dark goes best for a co-ordinated look.  And it looks sexier.

Diane 
        Participant
        Registered On: August 6, 2018
        Replies: 99

Thanks Stephanie

A black bra is already on my list of things I intend to buy.  I hope to get one in the next week or so.  I already have black panties.

Diane x

Tina Thompson 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 11, 2019

I like black in a general sense, because it is incredibly versatile. Red is nice too, but IMO it’s a little harder to find a comfortable bra in red than it is black.

Sometimes when I’m feeling frisky, I will wear a pair of fluorescent boyshorts under a short skirt so I can flash someone if I so choose to do so.  It’s a fun little game to give a man a deliberate peek where he’s seeing a lot less than his imagination is telling him — while he thinks at the same time that he’s a slyone who’s caught a glance of something he wasn’t meant to see.  Little does he know that he just flew into my spiderweb of seduction!

Elise Michelle 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 3, 2018
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 218

I have a definite preference for black, especially if it has a floral print on it. I also have a fondness for pink and blue. I don’t own a single piece of beige or white lingerie, but that will probably need to change if I start venturing out dressed on a regular basis. Especially if I were to wear lighter colored tops where my black bra would show through.

Rachel Toni 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2018
    Replies: 39

Black was my choice too (mainly as mom’s best underwear was black – the beige and nude ones were so dull). I have also developed a taste for red. I recently bought a red Teddy and it is so sexy.

Caty Ryan 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2017
    Topics: 35
    Replies: 336

With the exception of sometime something lovely in a cami and french knicker set is only available in white, I dont buy that colour

Bras and panties must match as much as possible and can be in blues of all shades, pinks/cream/nude/purple/ violet, patterns etc

Black and grey get a run too. with black being the “sexy colour”.

But whatever the colours they feel just lovely to wear…

Caty

Amy Myers 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 11, 2019
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 289

Black is definitely my favourite lingerie colour, though I do like red. White is practical for under white clothes, and has a kind of old fashioned sexiness about it.

Amy

Davinia Hart 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 14, 2018

Hi Stephanie, love the post. Yes, white bras if necessary under a pale see through top, but my favourite colours are black and red. Certainly black for suspenders and stockings. Always nice to have matching panties but I have many colours. With nighties however add blue and purple. And of course, satin wherever possible. xoxo

Davina Evans 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2019
    Replies: 76

For lingerie it has to be 1 Black, 2 White, 3 Red.
    Simple. Though see-through lacey is tempting me now.
    Davina

Elle 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 31, 2016
    Replies: 11

I only wear thongs and usually skin color. Some times red.

I absolutely adore thongs

stephanie plumb 
      Participant

You are cracking me up.  Sorry couldn’t resist the play on words. I used to like them but find them….. a challenge. I love the feel of a tight pantie cutting  across my bum cheeks, something a thong can’t deliver.

Rachel Toni 
        Participant
        Registered On: April 10, 2018
        Replies: 39

French knickers for me (don’t have to booty to pull off a thong!).

patty williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 19, 2019
    Topics: 13

I love Black
    especially satin.

Patty

Tiffany Alexis 
    Participant
    Replies: 493

I just love blue lingerie…come to think of it, that’s just pretty much my favorite for anything, like a tropical sky blue

4 users thanked author for this post.
       stephanie plumb 
      Participant

I love sky blue too, but my (current) favourite shade is Turquoise.   I don’t have any lingerie in that shade. It’s your fault that I now have to go trawl Amazon to find some!  Black with turquoise polka dots?  A lovely deep rich shade with matching panties?  You’ve got me all a dither now.

Tiffany Alexis 
        Participant
        Replies: 493

Sure, sure blame everything on ole tiff now. Bought all the blue panties…ate all the pop tarts….left the back door open and the dog got out…caused global warming….faked the moon landing….ok I did all of it! All of it! And I’d do it again! With a smile! Muahahaha!

except the moon landing. It woulda been easier to just land on the moon instead of that random asteroid.

stephanie plumb 
          Participant

What Moon landing?  It was in the parking lot behind the bike sheds.   Ask yourself this…  why haven’t they been back? Answer: Cos they never went there in the first place…… or  they found something really scary up there!

Saw the moon landing vehicle in the Science Museum in London… it’s got tin foil around the bottom- the sort you wrap your chicken in! Been to the Moon?  I’m sceptical.

Rage! No turqouise lingerie in my size on Amazon UK.   30B was best I could find.  30B!  I suppose I could wear it round my neck.

Anonymous
          Registered On:
          Topics: 9
          Replies: 178

Stephanie, i agree with you whole-heartedly regarding “the moon landing” …studied it for years and years ….and “something is rotten in Denmark!”  Seems it was actually filmed in Australia, Seems that at THAT time there was NO WAY anything living thing could survive exiting Earth’s Van Allen Radiation Belt either.  Yet NASA will NEVER say differently.  As for why we haven’t returned?  Have you not seen the ‘structures’ that have been found upon the moon?  Similar to those on Mars…..  I have photos of several “lunar” shots (with ‘boot’ tracks that DO NOT match those of an Astronaut’s Space Suit).  Light reflecting off surfaces where NO light should be coming from (unless it’s STAGE lighting)?  MMM-HMM!

Thank you for bringing it ‘into the light’ …perhaps someday they’ll finally admit that there are other life-forms in the Universe, and they are far more advanced than ourselves.  I’ve seen such things personally, starting as a mere child I have seen 100’s of UFOs, (flying, flipping, zipping, disappearing, landing, taking off, ‘taking on water …I think(?) from a stream in the woods (I LOVE THE WOODS)!!!  “THEY” are out there.  THEY are “on Earth too” …and for you know they may be the next one you pass on the street?  OMG!  But it’s true!

How many here are aware that Optical Fibre Technology was discovered aboard the Roswell spacecraft that crashed (and that doesn’t exist btw).  Our scientists found ‘light tech’ aboard then discovered OUR Optical Fibres didn’t work well due to the ‘exterior wrapping’.  It was changed to that which they found aboard, and voila.  Fiber Optics were born.   Cell phone micro-circuitry ‘tech’?  Came from the same source ….or so I’ve been told (and shown).  Held a clearance during the first years of my 21yr tenure US Navy.  I can’t take it any further than ‘right here’.  😐  PM me (wink)….

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 16

Pink or rose are my favorites, followed by white – then floral prints…I like black – but the mood needs to be right…a very cute post!

Hugs!

Shawna

sandra louise saunders 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 26, 2019
    Replies: 104

I do love a pink and lacy set of lingerie although some nice floral designs are tempting me at the moment.

Gillian Brown 
      Participant

Fuschia? like a true Brit!

stephanie plumb 
        Participant

Red, white and blue surely?

Gillian Brown 
          Participant

If you mix those colours together I think you get fuschia. Well that’s what happened with my Farrow & Ball colour chart!

stephanie plumb 
          Participant

Erm….fuschia.  Yes, you probably do.  Farrow & Ball eh?  How posh.   I dream of being able to afford  F & B!  Homebase it is for me. (I’m a poet but didn’t know it).   If I mixed their shades I would probably get a muddy colour.  Actually I am just too tight to fork out for posh paint.

Gillian Brown 
          Participant

I didn’t say I bought it from F&B (I didn’t know they sold lingerie anyway) I just get a sample pot & go Dulux who can then mix a very good likeness!

helenmarie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 1, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 76

Hello Stephanie,         My favourite colour for lingerie is white, but pink is second, & black a close third. I have more white undies than any other colour, some have a colour trim on them. I have white stockings/suspender belt, & a black set as well. I think white goes with most outfits, & generally does not show under any clothes, like you say, blouses. So I will stick with white undies, but your choice of colour is up to you.

love,  Helenmarie

Gillian Brown 
    Participant

Fuschia coloured bras and matching panties!

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 178

Yup!  Black Is Where It’s At for lingerie.  (imho)    I’ve them all (all conceivable colours), yet the black, little ‘frillies’ are the most appreciated.  ***Hint:  You may want to be on the lookout for black-lite cosmetics and highlighters (for your clothing or body).  This is HOT STUFF (and getting hotter at several clubs).  Black Lights are back, in LED fashion I was told, (haven’t “fact-checked” that one yet).  Anyone?

And, remember that a black light will emulate a gorgeous tan, and so ….there ya go!  Have fun!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account