- June 6, 2019 at 3:04 am #183238
stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 71Replies: 631Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 1412 times
OH no! I hear you saying ….. not more lingerie stuff!
Over the years I have collected many items in different colours. Sometimes a pretty pattern on a bra would tempt me, other times a specific colour. I won’t bore you with all the variations, suffice it to say most of the spectrum has been acquired. The two main staples are always represented well i.e. Black and white. Black is more sexy? White more … well white/neutral/practical…. I like white under sheer blouses for example.
But… thanks to CDH and many of you, I came to realise that I am not a standard cross dresser at all. I am in fact Transgender and Stephanie has burst into my life in a pink tinted cloud of euphoria. Since then I have noticed changes. One of which is I now prefer my smaller breast forms. Another, and the reason for this post, is that I have now come out (lol) with a definite preference for black lingerie. Black also covers black with a pattern or other contrasting colour. It doesn’t yet extend to camisoles or nightie’s though.
It’s as if since I have come to the fore, the previous cross dressing tastes of my alter ego are being resigned, to some extent, to the past. Wow! I never expected this!
Does/has your favourite colour changed as you journey on?
(Don’t get me wrong – I still love most of his lingerie as well. It’s just that any future purchases will be my choice).
- June 21, 2019 at 8:45 am #192117Ciao TopazParticipantRegistered On: April 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
I think it’s difficult to argue with the versatility of black. I have a rather fair skin tone (Irish and Polish – go figure) and black offers a nice contrast. Unlike many comments above, I don’t think that panties and bras have to be of the same color or pattern. They have to coordinate and complement each other. After all, I don’t want to look like I just threw on random things.
- June 21, 2019 at 12:04 am #192030AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 161 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
Hi girls, I’m wearing white underwear this morning, white lace cup bra and matching brazilian knickers with lace trim. I’m wearing nothing else!😻
- June 20, 2019 at 8:05 pm #191986
- June 20, 2019 at 7:40 pm #191977Tina ThompsonParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 44Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Like nearly every woman, I wear a lot of black or white lingerie, with a fair amount of nude pieces mixed in. That’s what everything seems to come in.
I also love red, though I think it’s harder to match reds when you’re buying the bra and panties separately.
- June 20, 2019 at 5:18 pm #191951Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 95Has thanked: 165 timesBeen thanked: 153 times
Gotta admit, black is my go-to for color, but have branched out in other colors and patterns. Love red, purple, pink (I know, such a girl), baby blue, fuchsia. White, if it’s plain, forget it (reminds me too much of tighty whities). But if it’s lacy and pretty, absolutely.
- June 20, 2019 at 4:37 pm #191946Max GarciaParticipantRegistered On: August 11, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 61Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
I love black lingerie! I have been experimenting with a few other colors too. I bought a pair of black boy short panties that have lime green accents on the side from Frederick’s of Hollywood. Love them. Lately purple/plum has been another color I have started liking as well.
- June 14, 2019 at 8:03 pm #185561
- June 13, 2019 at 5:00 pm #185278AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 161 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
I love pale blue underwear and white is my second favourite.
- June 13, 2019 at 4:33 pm #185274Becky CoxParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 56Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
I have no favorite. Variety is where it’s at.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 12, 2019 at 6:29 am #184888Gina WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: April 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
Leopard print, pink, black, white (bridal) and on and on
- June 10, 2019 at 3:35 am #184307Sa·man·thaParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 63Replies: 706Has thanked: 2061 timesBeen thanked: 1533 times
Hmmm lingerie…well okay, on bras & panties I own some shade of about every color except yellow. I don’t really do yellow. Beyond that, no real color preference there. Slips & camisoles, black nude & white are what I have from most to least
- June 10, 2019 at 4:29 am #184314Sa·man·thaParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 63Replies: 706Has thanked: 2061 timesBeen thanked: 1533 times
Hang on hang on lol are we talking nightgowns too? I tend to not really think of those as “lingerie”… I mean I’m middle aged and I am “mom” after all so the mom style nightgown is what I tend to go for, flannel & full length tho I do have one that’s a little more racy…strappy up top, frilly about the breast & hem, pink leopard print…when it comes to nightgowns it needs to have a print pattern and there needs to be pink in it, or else!
- June 10, 2019 at 7:33 am #184342stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 71Replies: 631Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 1412 times
Hi Sammy, Yeah will allow it . Bloomers are also classed as lingerie. Do you wear those too? Or bedjackets? According to the original French definition lingerie = “made of linen” … how stiff and scratchy …. well that’s the French for you.
Aye Aye me ducks!
- June 11, 2019 at 1:35 am #184576Sa·man·thaParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 63Replies: 706Has thanked: 2061 timesBeen thanked: 1533 times
Bedjackets…hmmm how about straightjackets? I’ve been told that i’m fit for one of those?
- June 10, 2019 at 10:52 am #184404Roxanne LanyonParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1293Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 824 times
I found a beautiful grey slip in a lingerie store in Southern France! Now, to go back there, and explore!
Roxanne, Her female Soul is trying to get out!
- June 10, 2019 at 11:50 am #184415Gillian BrownParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 181Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
Where can I find an open bottom girdle with suspenders other than in black, white or the dreaded skintone (Carla has already passed on her advice – thanks) preferably in the UK? Do they get a bit uncomfortable at the end of the day?
- June 11, 2019 at 1:19 am #184574stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 71Replies: 631Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 1412 times
Search “pink girdle” on Amazon (clothing). There are a couple of high waisted ones, not great though. Best is “red girdle” – there are a few that may fulfill your needs. Check sizings carefully. There is a “feelingirl” red one – quite cheap and in stock as delivered by Prime, or Amazon free delivery (which means you return it free ). So if not sure order 2 sizes and send back the one that is too tight. Good luck!
- June 10, 2019 at 3:23 am #184301ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1293Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 824 times
I adore violet.
Sometimes a flowered pattern, and lace. I want to be so attractive to a gentle, sweet spose, and make him/her ever so happy with me!
- June 10, 2019 at 1:48 am #184287Natalia K. LanvaldearParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
- June 9, 2019 at 11:03 am #184175Rachel RavenParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 62Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 150 times
Red and pink most definitely, although a variety of colors as far as panties go. But, for night gowns and sleep wear definitely red and pink.
- June 9, 2019 at 8:58 am #184147Fiona-Ann MossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 350Replies: 1170Has thanked: 3090 timesBeen thanked: 2410 times
Hi Stephanie, hmmm lingerie! i must admit, i have not ventured very far with bra’s. just plain white there, but knickers are another story. I have Lemon, Pink, White, Red, Cream and even ones with a printed logo on! i’m much more adventurous with panties than bra’s.
- June 9, 2019 at 11:31 am #184180ParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 71Replies: 631Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 1412 times
You surprise me …. just a little. For a girl who likes pretty clothes I would have thought that pretty bra’s would be high on your list. After all they are the ONE iconic item that is exclusively female.
I have black/purple polka dots. White with cornflower blue flowers. Animal print with pink bows and pretty straps. Sheer ones, balcony ones, push up……. Mmmmm – I think I quite like bra’s!
White… a blank canvas? Okay … innocent and sweet. You need to explore the dark side.
- June 8, 2019 at 11:50 pm #184044DianeParticipantRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 18Replies: 114Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
- June 9, 2019 at 12:09 am #184046ParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 71Replies: 631Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 1412 times
You need to explore the dark side! Do you wear dark hosiery? If so black or very dark goes best for a co-ordinated look. And it looks sexier.
- June 9, 2019 at 2:54 am #184080DianeParticipantRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 18Replies: 114Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
A black bra is already on my list of things I intend to buy. I hope to get one in the next week or so. I already have black panties.
- June 8, 2019 at 9:21 pm #184028Tina ThompsonParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 44Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
I like black in a general sense, because it is incredibly versatile. Red is nice too, but IMO it’s a little harder to find a comfortable bra in red than it is black.
Sometimes when I’m feeling frisky, I will wear a pair of fluorescent boyshorts under a short skirt so I can flash someone if I so choose to do so. It’s a fun little game to give a man a deliberate peek where he’s seeing a lot less than his imagination is telling him — while he thinks at the same time that he’s a slyone who’s caught a glance of something he wasn’t meant to see. Little does he know that he just flew into my spiderweb of seduction!
- June 7, 2019 at 6:08 am #183609Elise MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 3, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 219Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 489 times
I have a definite preference for black, especially if it has a floral print on it. I also have a fondness for pink and blue. I don’t own a single piece of beige or white lingerie, but that will probably need to change if I start venturing out dressed on a regular basis. Especially if I were to wear lighter colored tops where my black bra would show through.
- June 6, 2019 at 10:53 pm #183522Rachel ToniParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 39Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 52 times
Black was my choice too (mainly as mom’s best underwear was black – the beige and nude ones were so dull). I have also developed a taste for red. I recently bought a red Teddy and it is so sexy.
- June 6, 2019 at 9:33 pm #183506Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 38Replies: 394Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 605 times
With the exception of sometime something lovely in a cami and french knicker set is only available in white, I dont buy that colour
Bras and panties must match as much as possible and can be in blues of all shades, pinks/cream/nude/purple/ violet, patterns etc
Black and grey get a run too. with black being the “sexy colour”.
But whatever the colours they feel just lovely to wear…
- June 6, 2019 at 7:11 pm #183473Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 392Has thanked: 673 timesBeen thanked: 536 times
Black is definitely my favourite lingerie colour, though I do like red. White is practical for under white clothes, and has a kind of old fashioned sexiness about it.
- June 6, 2019 at 6:02 pm #183452Davinia HartParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 97Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
Hi Stephanie, love the post. Yes, white bras if necessary under a pale see through top, but my favourite colours are black and red. Certainly black for suspenders and stockings. Always nice to have matching panties but I have many colours. With nighties however add blue and purple. And of course, satin wherever possible. xoxo
- June 6, 2019 at 5:55 pm #183451
- June 6, 2019 at 5:21 pm #183442ElleParticipantRegistered On: August 31, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- June 6, 2019 at 10:41 pm #183519ParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 71Replies: 631Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 1412 times
You are cracking me up. Sorry couldn’t resist the play on words. I used to like them but find them….. a challenge. I love the feel of a tight pantie cutting across my bum cheeks, something a thong can’t deliver.
- June 6, 2019 at 2:17 pm #183398
- June 6, 2019 at 2:02 pm #183393Tiffany AlexisFounderRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 77Replies: 770Has thanked: 1110 timesBeen thanked: 1469 times
- June 6, 2019 at 10:49 pm #183521ParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 71Replies: 631Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 1412 times
I love sky blue too, but my (current) favourite shade is Turquoise. I don’t have any lingerie in that shade. It’s your fault that I now have to go trawl Amazon to find some! Black with turquoise polka dots? A lovely deep rich shade with matching panties? You’ve got me all a dither now.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 7, 2019 at 3:53 am #183568Tiffany AlexisFounderRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 77Replies: 770Has thanked: 1110 timesBeen thanked: 1469 times
Sure, sure blame everything on ole tiff now. Bought all the blue panties…ate all the pop tarts….left the back door open and the dog got out…caused global warming….faked the moon landing….ok I did all of it! All of it! And I’d do it again! With a smile! Muahahaha!
except the moon landing. It woulda been easier to just land on the moon instead of that random asteroid.
- June 7, 2019 at 5:19 am #183592ParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 71Replies: 631Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 1412 times
What Moon landing? It was in the parking lot behind the bike sheds. Ask yourself this… why haven’t they been back? Answer: Cos they never went there in the first place…… or they found something really scary up there!
Saw the moon landing vehicle in the Science Museum in London… it’s got tin foil around the bottom- the sort you wrap your chicken in! Been to the Moon? I’m sceptical.
Rage! No turqouise lingerie in my size on Amazon UK. 30B was best I could find. 30B! I suppose I could wear it round my neck.
- June 7, 2019 at 5:56 am #183606AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 169Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
Stephanie, i agree with you whole-heartedly regarding “the moon landing” …studied it for years and years ….and “something is rotten in Denmark!” Seems it was actually filmed in Australia, Seems that at THAT time there was NO WAY anything living thing could survive exiting Earth’s Van Allen Radiation Belt either. Yet NASA will NEVER say differently. As for why we haven’t returned? Have you not seen the ‘structures’ that have been found upon the moon? Similar to those on Mars….. I have photos of several “lunar” shots (with ‘boot’ tracks that DO NOT match those of an Astronaut’s Space Suit). Light reflecting off surfaces where NO light should be coming from (unless it’s STAGE lighting)? MMM-HMM!
Thank you for bringing it ‘into the light’ …perhaps someday they’ll finally admit that there are other life-forms in the Universe, and they are far more advanced than ourselves. I’ve seen such things personally, starting as a mere child I have seen 100’s of UFOs, (flying, flipping, zipping, disappearing, landing, taking off, ‘taking on water …I think(?) from a stream in the woods (I LOVE THE WOODS)!!! “THEY” are out there. THEY are “on Earth too” …and for you know they may be the next one you pass on the street? OMG! But it’s true!
How many here are aware that Optical Fibre Technology was discovered aboard the Roswell spacecraft that crashed (and that doesn’t exist btw). Our scientists found ‘light tech’ aboard then discovered OUR Optical Fibres didn’t work well due to the ‘exterior wrapping’. It was changed to that which they found aboard, and voila. Fiber Optics were born. Cell phone micro-circuitry ‘tech’? Came from the same source ….or so I’ve been told (and shown). Held a clearance during the first years of my 21yr tenure US Navy. I can’t take it any further than ‘right here’. 😐 PM me (wink)….
- June 6, 2019 at 10:09 am #183330AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 16Replies: 217Has thanked: 375 timesBeen thanked: 343 times
Pink or rose are my favorites, followed by white – then floral prints…I like black – but the mood needs to be right…a very cute post!
- June 6, 2019 at 8:51 am #183318AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 112Has thanked: 218 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
I do love a pink and lacy set of lingerie although some nice floral designs are tempting me at the moment.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 6, 2019 at 10:31 am #183338ParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 181Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
Fuschia? like a true Brit!
- June 6, 2019 at 10:36 pm #183516ParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 71Replies: 631Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 1412 times
Red, white and blue surely?
- June 7, 2019 at 2:27 am #183550ParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 181Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
If you mix those colours together I think you get fuschia. Well that’s what happened with my Farrow & Ball colour chart!
- June 7, 2019 at 2:40 am #183551ParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 71Replies: 631Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 1412 times
Erm….fuschia. Yes, you probably do. Farrow & Ball eh? How posh. I dream of being able to afford F & B! Homebase it is for me. (I’m a poet but didn’t know it). If I mixed their shades I would probably get a muddy colour. Actually I am just too tight to fork out for posh paint.
- June 7, 2019 at 3:32 am #183562ParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 181Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
I didn’t say I bought it from F&B (I didn’t know they sold lingerie anyway) I just get a sample pot & go Dulux who can then mix a very good likeness!
- June 6, 2019 at 7:48 am #183302helenmarieParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 86Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
Hello Stephanie, My favourite colour for lingerie is white, but pink is second, & black a close third. I have more white undies than any other colour, some have a colour trim on them. I have white stockings/suspender belt, & a black set as well. I think white goes with most outfits, & generally does not show under any clothes, like you say, blouses. So I will stick with white undies, but your choice of colour is up to you.
- June 6, 2019 at 4:48 am #183253ParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 181Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
Fuschia coloured bras and matching panties!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 6, 2019 at 3:23 am #183241AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 169Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
Yup! Black Is Where It’s At for lingerie. (imho) I’ve them all (all conceivable colours), yet the black, little ‘frillies’ are the most appreciated. ***Hint: You may want to be on the lookout for black-lite cosmetics and highlighters (for your clothing or body). This is HOT STUFF (and getting hotter at several clubs). Black Lights are back, in LED fashion I was told, (haven’t “fact-checked” that one yet). Anyone?
And, remember that a black light will emulate a gorgeous tan, and so ….there ya go! Have fun!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.