• This topic has 25 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Now Fall/Autum is here (never really understood this english custom that fall/autum starts the same day no matter if you are in Hawaii or Greenland) and polls finally works again I wounder what season you like best when it comes to go out in public dressed.

Yes, many may like summer but do you like to show of that much skin in public?

For me it’s fall and winter since then I can cover up my manly body better.

/kt

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Kelly Lee.
      Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Kelly, strictly a Summer Girl here. I do Love fall and Winter fashions, just not the cold that comes with them.  Hugs!

Anonymous

I suppose it might make a difference when you are a “ sensual wearer”? Maybe summer means you wear less clothes whereas colder months you can “ feel the material” more?
        There again, summer allows light fabric materials, more delicate perhaps. No, sorry, Autumn for me. You choose. The help of nature’s colours allows me fit the picture😇.

Anya x

Anonymous

I have always loved SPRING AND AUTUMN, for weather patterns, and abilities to dress and not Sweat your ass off. Hate Summer; sweat dripping from under your wig, under the layers of clothing.
      Hate Winter; only because of possible SNOW, a 4 letter word!!
      DR.T.J.

Leonara
        Ambassador

Dr, T.J.
        There is nothing like Fall or spring.. a nice pencil skirt and blouse or a sweater dress both with nylons, of course!!
        Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

Leonara, that sounds heavenly!
          We do love our nylons…
          Dr.T.J.

Hey Gang,
      It kind of depends on location.  In KC, it too hot in the summertime to ever feel comfortable no matter what you’re wearing.  And, winter can be slippery.  So, let’s say this, the fall and spring weather is better no matter when it occurs.  But . . . I love skinny white jeans.  My wife says you can’t wear white after Labor Day.  What’s a G to do?

FAM

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Down here in Oz any time between early April thought until late September/ early October.

We dont have a snow/ice problem, (though we did have an earthquake yesterday)…So like many others it much easier to “hide” in autumn through to early spring fashions.

For  “mature elegant lady”me, ????) that means skirts, blouses and a drop waist cardi to hide my lack of a female “rear end”. Never jeans, I can wear them all day every day. Plus of course levely lingerie and stockings or panty hose undeeneath it all

I’m also keen on the ‘clever secretary” look. black skirt, jacket and heels with a pretty white blouse. For dinners out, an elegant 3 piece suit with skirt cami and jacket on top. Plenty of examples in my public photos

Far too hot to even think about being femme in summer with temps regularly over the 100F /40’c mark.

So its drab shorts and T shirt and these days at least for me, panties under the shorts and if its not too hot a light summer cami under the t shirt.

Plus I am a firm believer in the old CD adage, “crossdressing is a winter sport”

Happy dressing

Caty.

Anonymous

So relieved Autumn is in front at the moment. It’s the colour fascination that gets me. The mood and mystery of misty mornings create ideal “ outing” walks which, perhaps, are the stepping stones of progress to freedom? Hark at me- the mist gets you!!! It’s all that poetry I tried yesterday!! Go on- get walking!!

Anya

Fall/Autumn and Spring for this girl.  Though I dress all year, 365 days, I do believe that my fall and spring outfits outnumber the other two seasons.  Not by a great margin, just more choices.  The fall outfits do give me more mix and match sets.  And any excuse for stockings is justified.  Fall also gives me a reason wear all of my boots as well as all the earthy browns and golds and a little orange.

PaulaF

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I am pretty much a home bound gal who very rarely has an opportunity to get out. However, come fall, I can dress more androgynous and enjoy being out a little bit. It is do much easier to blend in and just go about the day.

I selected winter but the any of the early dark nights will do.

My first fully dressed outing as an adult was to a Xmas market, the fact that that I was totally ignored gave me the confidence to carry on for the rest of the year!

Actually I love going out all year round – Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer.

Although when I first started going out I preferred autumn and winter.

My fave season is coming up, winter.  I enjoy the cooler temps, as I can dress up without overheating.

Fall is next as the temps start falling and it gets darker out sooner, which means I can use the darkness as a cover if I decide to out out as Wendy.

Summer! Love showing off my tanned legs in heels and short shorts! So teasing and sexy. 🤭 🤗 Debbie Lynn

ChloeC
      Duchess

This is a very hard question for me because there are things I absolutely love about each season and things, well, I just wish they’d go away, never to return.

My spouse and I absolutely love the holidays from Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines Day, St. Patrick’s,  to Easter. We decorate for each and every one.  The house and even yard have  festive look! The rest of the year? Well, I’m a vet, and I gladly put the flag out for Memorial Day, Flag Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, (and of course Veterans Day but we’re fully decorated already) but those days just aren’t the same.

I love the Fall, crisp, cool days, I’m an astronomy buff so night visibility is definitely clearer, apple cider and hot fresh doughnuts, pumpkin pie, candy corn.  But, I can’t stand the leaves, we have 3 huge oaks and between the leaves and acorns, whew! What a pain to remove.

I love the winter, I’m an avid alpine skier, season tickets locally, visiting family in Colorado for big time skiing, the fresh snowfall giving the landscape a clean white look. But I hate sleet, too much snow that even my tractor/blower has trouble, it’s now almost too cold at night to be out to observe the stars. Gray days starting in February through March.

I love the Spring, tulips, redbud, lilacs, warmer days,  getting out on my bicycle, kite flying. Can’t stand the deer eating everything in sight, snow immediately followed by dreary rain, slush, the trees shedding seeds, seed coverings, tiny flowers, (you should see the maple helicopters!), everywhere.

I love the Summer, warm days, kayaking, golfing, hiking, going to the beach and swimming (salt and shark free!). I can’t stand it when it gets over mid-80’s, too darn hot.

Definitely a love/hate relationship throughout the year. Oh well.

But out and dressed? Probably the cooler…and darker months. Night time hides lots of, um imperfections.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by ChloeC.
      Angela Booth
      Hostess

I love spring as it is the time for the butterfly effect. To wake up in the light and wear brighter things after the layers of winter.

I used to fear summer as the make up would fail and was afraid of melting away. That is long passed and I have perfected my make up to last all day and wear light and airy dresses. As summer transcends into autumn the days are still warm so a light cardi is required but the temperature will soon drop and the cocooning of thicker and warmer clothes beckons.

Michelle
      Lady

Unfortunately I couldn’t pick all 4.  I have come to love being in public dressed.  I do like the cooler weather that fall and winter bring, but spring and summer have their own styles I love.

I cannot answer. My favorite season is All except Spring. I absolutely hate the thaw which ruins my love of Spring.

MacKenzie Alexandra

It isn’t so much the season that affects my desire to go out dressed, it’s the weather. I’m like Goldilocks; it has to be just right. I hate the roasting heat and humidity of summer. I hate the freezing wind and icy roads of winter. I also despise the cold rain of early spring and throughout autumn.

If my area could stay sunny and in the 70s all year, I’d be a happy girl.

Autumn. Sweater weather is the absolute best!

My favorite season is called The Semi Annual Intimates Sale

I like  the  fall for me  it makes  easier  to  wear  bralette  and sports  bras

Anonymous

I am mid Spring and summer girl nothing like wearing cool clothes and biknis. Also the spring and summer dresses.

Donna

Flower
      Princess

I love summer,i love wearing summer dresses and sandals,and bikinis.

Anonymous

I do love the Fall. It’s mostly evergreens here but we do get a few deciduous trees that turn colour and look great. The green starts to return to the ground cover scorched by the sun over the summer. The downside is perpetual gray skies and seemingly endless rain. We just had 5″ over the last 20 hours or so, mind you that is a rare event. Lots of flooding, roads washed out and mudslides. And now it’s sunny! Tomorrow? More rain in the forecast :-).

Maybe I should have said Spring.

— Abbie 🥰

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?